FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 36 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Nathan05

King

Post Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:15 am

Re: Server 36 Expert Nominations Discussion

seriously nominations go in the nominations thread so please put them there!!
how do you let people know if your hot cakes are selling well?

Nathan05
S106
<<

Hunter4

Post Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:50 am

Why did strangler lose expert? Although he wasn't my first choice (Exx is) it was very close. I think he deserved expert and I can't think of anything he's done wrong. Please enlighten me if you know why this has happened
<<

Exx

Post Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:59 am

I second Hunter4.

Though he has been accused of nominating himself here, He truly deserves his title. He was doing his job just fine, right up until his title was taken. He did everything an expert should do, if not more. He casually chatted with other players, and only muted when absolutely necessary. I nominated him for a reason.

He even had his VIP status taken from him. He had bought a weeks worth of it just before he became expert. But now that he isn't one, he has no VIP so I feel that Haypi have sucked money out of him by wasting his coins.

Also, why have ALL of his accounts been banned on the forum? It's not like an expert would retaliate to support.

All I'm saying is, Please just give him a good reason why the title was taken from him.

I don't have anything against support, as I have nominations myself, but I just want to stand up for a good friend.

Exx
<<

Hunter4

Post Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:49 pm

And another thing. I thought strangler was a better expert than perse or viper. I've only seen perse on once and I'm on from about 11:00am to 3:30am every day (that's right, I have no life). Viper is more active, but when I asked, perfectly politely, if he knew why strangler had lost his expert title, he took it to wc and started arguing with me and a few other ppl. I don't think that is how an expert should act
<<

CoruptioN

Post Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:42 am

I vote for Southwind3 for Expert becuase he knows the game and rules. He always has my back when people get upset with me when I try to get them to stick to the rules. He is a great guy always listening and caring about your problems. He is a great guy over all.
<<

Ahmedb

Baron

Post Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:16 am

This is a Discussion thread,Not a nomination thread. This thread probably isn't checked for nominations and there's a separate thread for that. Please try to help keep this forum orgainized. Thank you very much. :D
S12--EXPERT
S25-25-Player
S13-21-Player
S26-y-Player
S27-Ahm27-Player
None of my signature is true anymore...
<<

devryan13

Conqueror

Post Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:48 pm

Hmm,

Is southwind2 and southwind3 the same persosn.
<<

Apier232

Post Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:56 pm

Support 1 please spend about 48hra monitoring our wc. we have huge time gaps that are expertless. I am active about 12-18 hrs a day and wc gets wild often experts poke in three at one time and chats clears for an hr or two. People shouldn't run from experts people should like their experts. And accept help from them. It's not a popularity contest or for the
It's not who mutes the most experts should continue helping everyone after they've become experts. They should be more then just moderators.
<<

Usalous

Marquis

Post Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:00 am

Ok I'll be watching I'n morning where no one is on i might be off and on cuz of school but I'll do my best 
<<

Adanborn

Post Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:11 pm

Apier232 wrote:Support 1 please spend about 48hra monitoring our wc. we have huge time gaps that are expertless. I am active about 12-18 hrs a day and wc gets wild often experts poke in three at one time and chats clears for an hr or two. People shouldn't run from experts people should like their experts. And accept help from them. It's not a popularity contest or for the
It's not who mutes the most experts should continue helping everyone after they've become experts. They should be more then just moderators.

Agreed, it gets out of control alot. When ppl try to help they are called wannabe experts. People just ask for everyone to follow the rules that everyone has agreed to when starting the game.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 36 Expert Nominations