Guests can read posts and browse through the Haypi forums (http://www.haypi.com/forum). Only registered members can post on the forum.
Please ensure you read the forum rules before posting.
Registration is only available through iPhone/iTouch/iPad/Android/WindowsPhone/Tablet.
If you have registered an account with Haypi Kingdom, Haypi Dragon or Haypi Monster, you will automatically become a registered forum member. New users with default “HA_XXX” accounts are considered unregistered and will not be able to log in unless they change their account names. (To register, please complete the Rename or New Identity tasks in respective games.)
Players can log onto the Haypi forum with their username and password from their game accounts. To avoid possible duplicate account names in our existing games, we have altered the appearance of some forum names. Please see the following examples:
1. A player named EliteKing from Haypi Kingdom will be known as EliteKing on the forums.
2. Another player named EliteKing from Haypi Dragon visits the forum. Since an EliteKing already exists, our system added a random series of numbers after the username. Therefore, the EliteKing from Haypi Dragon will have the forum ID EliteKing_539 (the “539” is an example of a randomly generated number).
3. Forum IDs are case sensitive. If a user named eliteking from Haypi Monster visits the forum, his forum ID will then be eliteking_698 (the “698” is an example of a randomly generated number).
4. If a player chooses to add a random number in his or her username (e.g. eliteking_1) and this forum ID is already taken by another player, the newly-registered eliteking_1 will have the forum ID eliteking_1_745 (the “745” is an example of a randomly generated number).
5. In summary, your forum ID may not match your game username. However, our forum recognizes forum users by their game accounts.