FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Equipment Enhancement Data

<<

Piker

Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:23 pm

Re: Equipment Enhancement Data

Nathan05 wrote:yes i think people need to give them a chance to see how often the will occur from hunting and DG

In the week since the update I have received 2 stones from hunts. If I can get everything enhanced to max with 4k stone it's only gonna take me 2000 weeks (38 years). Whoohoo!!!!
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:34 pm

there is a bug when your hunting stones whcihc means you can only hunt one at a time, this is being fixed which means you will be able to hunt more than 1 enhancement stones.

eg 6k cavs for 8 shouldnt only hunt 1 enhencement stone with an npc of 2000. i should have hunted 3-6 with that as the npc but didnt.
how do you let people know if your hot cakes are selling well?

Nathan05
S106
<<

WarDome

Post Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:13 am

It's a very simple way to make more money. Instead of implementing better ideas for which players would still buy coins, they add this money hungry suggestion. Go figure.
Many folks have quit due to the latest update and many more will in the future. Haypi may not care ATM but when their customer lvl go down drastically, they will think twice before they implement coin hungry updates.
Implement alliance wars and the such. Players will still buy coins.
Not only did they implement a coin hungry update, but they implemented it half way. You cannot sell gold/silver boxes, can't buy/sell stones. That was done on purpose so that folks will spend even more $$$ on coins.
Sorry but I gotta say, shame on Haypi Management
I used to buy coins for drops and crop enh. Not anymore. Until Haypi fixes all these issues, my money stays in my pocket
Not ranting, more like a very good observation. Hope y'all can see these greedy updates as I call em and complain accordingly.

Thank You...
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:20 am

1. Customer numbers are still growing ascsn be seen by the sheer numberof servers being released. These willkeep growing.
2. Haypi is experiencing high revenue at the moment so people are buying coins and not quitting.
3. Haypi have merely seen opportunities for advancing the game to a Lvl where it is more exciting. Now another factor has come into the equation.
4. People need to give any change time it's natural that some people will quit at the thought of change but others embrace it, clearly you just gotta man up and either pay to keep up or try new tactics and keep up as well

Nathan05
S106
<<

WarDome

Post Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:10 am

Nathan05 wrote:1. Customer numbers are still growing ascsn be seen by the sheer numberof servers being released. These willkeep growing.
2. Haypi is experiencing high revenue at the moment so people are buying coins and not quitting.
3. Haypi have merely seen opportunities for advancing the game to a Lvl where it is more exciting. Now another factor has come into the equation.
4. People need to give any change time it's natural that some people will quit at the thought of change but others embrace it, clearly you just gotta man up and either pay to keep up or try new tactics and keep up as well

I love changes. I believe that changes is what makes a game even more fun. But change the game in such a way that is balanced between fun and $$$
What Haypi just did, was to make the game all about $$$

New changes are welcomed by all players, that includes me. But these are no longer fun changes but $$$ changes.
I know it may sound negative but reality is what it is. You re right, either pay up or get out. I know there are options, but this is not what Haypi used to be, which was a game about the players and fun. Now, it's about how much $$$ they can squeeze out of each player.
<<

Rweisman43

Beginner

Post Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:15 am

My opinion on it Is positive even though it's another way to waste coins to speed up the process of it
S117-Rweisman
s124-rweisman43(only acc that's activly used)
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:10 am

WarDome wrote:
Nathan05 wrote:1. Customer numbers are still growing ascsn be seen by the sheer numberof servers being released. These willkeep growing.

I love changes. I believe that changes is what makes a game even more fun. But change the game in such a way that is balanced between fun and $$$
What Haypi just did, was to make the game all about $$$

New changes are welcomed by all players, that includes me. But these are no longer fun changes but $$$ changes.
I know it may sound negative but reality is what it is. You re right, either pay up or get out. I know there are options, but this is not what Haypi used to be, which was a game about the players and fun. Now, it's about how much $$$ they can squeeze out of each player.

the way is not pay up or get out...

you need to try new taactics, adapting is the only way to stay ahead in the game without spending coins.

Nathan05
S106
<<

WarDome

Post Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:50 pm

I have adapted to the new changes, thats not an issue, lol...
The issue is that im upset at the way they did it, by forcing players to buy more and more and more coins.
We (the older players, not as in age, but as in been with the game a long time), still spend money on coins, so its not like Haypi is loosing out on it.

They could have implemented the new changes a better way, instead, they did a half poor job on it, and an expensive one while at it.
Ohh well....
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:47 pm

they never force you to do anything, you force yourself to do it. forcing you to spend money would be a monthly subscription. yes we the older players have spent alot of money but we will continue to play no matter what the charge, seriously its the way the game is now, three choices-spend, adapt or quit.

and i have no quarrel the way the implemented the updated was wrong merely peoples suggestion that haypi have become greedy and money centred

Nathan05
S106
<<

MetalAres

Post Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:47 pm

The chance system is akin to gambling. Some people will achieve better odds than others. I'm under the impression that any form of gambling from users within certain countries must follow strict guidelines. Online gambling is also illegal in certain countries and considering that many of Haypis users are minors this seems a very questionable move. I'm curious as to ITunes reaction to this.
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion