Server 45 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

support1

Elite

Post Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:26 am

Server 45 Expert Nominations

Please Recommend Nominees for Experts

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities for Experts

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi Kingdom staff's observation. Experts will enjoy VIP time for free. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance.
<<

rolor12

Post Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:37 pm

Re: Server 45 Expert Nominations

I nominate --Evil-- since he has been so helpful in keeping wc under control even though there were no experts there yet. He has helped me make my alliance rank 12 too!
<<

pkmntrain

Post Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:56 pm

--evil--, I'm a *very* new player, yet I've already saw him help other people (and me too, of course) a few times in the world and alliance channels, and he seems to be always online ;)
<<

Bonkiiee

Post Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:58 pm

I nominate --Evil-- because he's helped me find my way into the game (I'm new) and accepted me in his alliance to help me even further :)
<<

EpicHero2

Post Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:10 pm

I nominate Futebol
•he has helped many new people and has been very active in making the alliance he is in better through Helping and giving tips.
<<

Relaxing

Post Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:38 am

I nominate linaka. Everyyime I'm on I see her helping people and answering everyones question in both world chat and alliance chat. She tries to help keep worldchat under control and tell people not to break rules when they are doing it. It seems she knows the game pretty well in my opinion and I think server45 would be a much better placee with her as an expert.
<<

xxioiioixx

Post Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:49 am

U would really like to nominate Linaka as an expert because she really know how to control and make a good alliance and she is really nice and caring.She's always helping people and goes on alot.I only started haypi kingdom a few days ago, and I was really confused. But after I got into her alliance things became alot easier. Not only that but it was on that day when she made the alliance and we are already rank15 in alliances. Almost all our members started from level 1 and now almost alot of all of us are level 2-3 we are continueing grow stronger. Linaka really know how to wok out haypi kingdom. She is really friendly too. I think Linaka woul really deserve gaining the title as Expert. :)
<<

AJamooo

Post Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:58 am

I nominate Futebol
He has helped many new people in the game! :lol: Also has been very active in making the alliance :idea: He is giving tips all the time to help our new players!
<<

Linaka

Post Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:59 am

I would like to nomiante rolor12. He is on world chat frequently and very kind to beginners. He also tries to keep the chat in line, making sure everyone uses appropriate language. I really believe he deserves this title 
<<

xxioiioixx

Post Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:16 am

Linaka wrote:I would like to nomiante rolor12. He is on world chat frequently and very kind to beginners. He also tries to keep the chat in line, making sure everyone uses appropriate language. I really believe he deserves this title 

I have an objection to this roller says bad words sometimes in world chat. I see him go on alot and keeps chatting but that doesn't make him a good candidate. :/
Next

Return to Server 45 Expert Nominations