Beginner

Post Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:02 pm

Re: Server 30 Expert Nominations Discussion

Gen stole my words >.< lol
<<

_Ender_

Post Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:58 pm

GenStryker wrote:I would have to agre with this statement. But tbh most of you are feeding them. Tell them that haypi rules don't allow them to cuss and try to communicate with them in pm. If that doesn't work sit back and take ss. If you need to get ss to support just send them to me on palringo.

Just sit back and enjoy the server it will settle down when adina can be active again

Yea youre right, telling people to stop definitely fuels the fire. But we are in agreement that s30 needs at least one more expert correct?
<<

M4r10

Beginner

Post Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:02 pm

_Ender_ wrote:
GenStryker wrote:I would have to agre with this statement. But tbh most of you are feeding them. Tell them that haypi rules don't allow them to cuss and try to communicate with them in pm. If that doesn't work sit back and take ss. If you need to get ss to support just send them to me on palringo.

Just sit back and enjoy the server it will settle down when adina can be active again

Yea youre right, telling people to stop definitely fuels the fire. But we are in agreement that s30 needs at least one more expert correct?

Ayeee
<<

Mekoni

Post Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:24 pm

M4r10 wrote:
_Ender_ wrote:

Ayeee

I third this. When Adina isn't on usually it's at it's worst. Most of the rule breakers calm down after being asked to, but there are a few who kick up a fuss and I could name one or two who come back each time, do the same thing just to annoy a few users.

Best to sit back and block these people and report them to Adina when she gets on, but it would be nice to have another expert who can deal with it when Adina isn't on.
<<

Ranger32

Post Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:25 pm

Half the nominees quit....and new ones fuel the fire ad don't even know how to report and keep asking me^. Can we just get support tp watch chat or do bans. The top players are constantly cussing and bashing and grayfire12 is too new. He tries his best but he really doesn't know enough to be helpful.
Sf41 is pretty nice. Though I really never sew questions anymore and if tere are some they are rare and in between. With more experience he would make a good expert. As for me^....I'm only here cause experts from s26 sent me^ and their support agreed that I should Go to another server to help. I was suppose to be on s32(thus ranger32) but got here. Experts won't do much cause they would either mute the uncivilized players, thus making chat so quiet it would be useless, or not mute them causing chat to be chaos as it already is. And at this point I'm not seeing experts anytime soon.
We can only hope our support will ban the players that wreck chat consistently. Till something happens s30 chat(at certain times) is horrible and filled with vulgar language,bashing, people using suggestive language, and the occasional selling account. This may not happen in the morning, but for me^
It starts at 20:00. Which is 0:00 Gmt
And always remember... Go down with a HOORAH
<<

Gamer-01

Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:50 am

I nominate OmgitsZeph.... that is all
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:04 am

Gamer-01 wrote:I nominate OmgitsZeph.... that is all

Nominations go in the nominations thread this uis purely for the discussion of nominations
how do you let people know if your hot cakes are selling well?

Nathan05
S106
<<

bubba823

Post Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:11 pm

So I take it that support no longer cares about our server seeing as how we have not had an expert since January. Just because we are not on one of the merged servers does not mean we should be put on the back burner
<<

_Ender_

Post Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:40 pm

bubba823 wrote:So I take it that support no longer cares about our server seeing as how we have not had an expert since January. Just because we are not on one of the merged servers does not mean we should be put on the back burner

S30 is the red headed step child of haypi. Also nobody from support has the balls to man up and mediate it. Questions go unanswered everyday. I got muted for no apparent reason and was muted for two weeks longer than I should've been. Never gotten anything other than a generic answer from someone on staff and I don't expect to. S30 is great and probably the most fun server to play on but it's also proof that haypi support is lazy and have made too many servers. I heard that in earlier servers they deleted ha accounts to clear the map a little bit..... O to dream. Anyway I'll get off my soap box
<<

Riddler12

Citizen

Post Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:56 pm

support please look into an expert for this server they really do need one.
Leader of The Legion s12 rank:1

"Riddle me this, Riddle me that"
PreviousNext

Return to Server 30 Expert Nominations