FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 17 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Tiasian

Post Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:47 pm

Re: Server 17 Expert Nominations

I would like to vote for 3shadow to be an expert. Not only does he give great in game advice, rallies for fair play, objects to profanities and responds to wc cries for guidance but he has also set up a forum with guides, tips and Q&A sections open for all. Http://3shadow.46.former.com
He's a dedicated player who deserves to be made expert for server17
<<

Zaculon

Post Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:03 pm

I would like to nominate 3shadow for expert.
He not only helps out all of the members of our alliance, but commonly will act as a moderator already with the heads of other alliances. He is not our leader but a strong figure head. There is always plenty of times that he will work with everyone in wc and clear the air of any bad blood. He has no problem letting anyone of his alliance mates know when they are in the wrong. Just so everyone doesn't think he is bias and one-sided. He is a great guide for anyone that needs assistance.
<<

Messiah79

Post Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:02 pm

I would like to vote for 3shadow to be an expert. He give great in game advice, rallies for fair play, objects to profanities and responds to wc cries for guidance.
He's very active spends hours in the game. I support 3shadow to be made expert for server17
<<

SirOwned

Post Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:23 am

I would like to nominate one person. Her name is Honeymae she is truly one of the most helpful people I have ever met, she has helped me from when I first started to right now and she is the nicest most generous person probably on the whole server. :D
<<

Danavw

Post Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:14 am

I would like to nominate 3shadow for expert. Since I started playing this game he has been extremely helpful and full of advice. When I couldn't figure something out or was getting disgruntled with other players he was always there to lend a helping hand or give advice that always made situations easier to overcome. He is also a great vice leader in my alliance and between him, and our leader/other vices, have made our alliance #1. He also sends out letters and help arrange other pieces of information to be sent to our alliance that I really have come to appericate.
My vote is for 3shadow.
<<

Sodaman4

Post Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:34 am

a very good person for expert is SmileySr he has helped me alot, and does his best for our members (im in his alliance, N3MESIS)
Last edited by Sodaman4 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

devryan13

Conqueror

Post Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:41 am

Sodaman4 wrote:a very good person for expert is SmileySr he has helped me alot, and does his best for our members

I second the nomination
<<

Honeymae

Post Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:23 pm

I would like to nominate sodaman4 for expert. He has continually helped me in the game and has answered any question that I have had. He is also nice to other players and is always willing to help anyone out. He is also very active in chat and on most of the time.
<<

RedTail3

Post Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:43 pm

Just like to give a shout out to silvercat and insidious both are great people. Helped me alot, but silvercat doesn't want the title.
Thx,
RedTail3
Previous

Return to Server 17 Expert Nominations