Server 38 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

support1

Elite

Post Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:14 am

Server 38 Expert Nominations

Please Recommend Nominees for Experts

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities for Experts

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi Kingdom staff's observation. Experts will enjoy VIP time for free. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance.
<<

Italykill1

Post Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:34 am

Re: Server 38 Expert Nominations

Id like to nominate Iprettygirl she the best! She has ben on world chat helping ha_ people sence server 38 came out! Atleast 100 people shes helped and is following and stating the rules! Thats why i think she deserves expert!
<<

Italykill1

Post Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:12 am

I think Ipretygirl should ve an expert definitly because shes always help any one in world chat that needs help and shes super nice! Make her expert she so nice and helpfull!!
<<

WarIsHere

Post Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:17 am

She has been helping ppm today including myself many many times when I haven't known where to go or how to do something. I swear she took a instruction Manuel of the game and read it cover to cover. That's why I nominate xcandyx as a server expert!!!!!
Last edited by WarIsHere on Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Italykill1

Post Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:24 am

I vote XcandyX as exper hes always helping in alli chat and world chat hes so nice and awnsers all my questions as soon as we ask. Thats why i vote XcandyX as expert for s38
<<

XxCanadian

Post Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:26 am

I would like to nominate ipretygirl as an expert, from what i have seen she has been a great help to new ppl in this game. Ive playin this game since thr first 3 servers and she for sure has the potential from what i can see.
<<

OnyxRayn

Beginner

Post Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:48 pm

I always carefully conciser who I want to nominate to be expert.

Its really difficult to choose when I see so many players making such a huge difference in a server! Between XCandyX who’s been an expert before and already knows the expectations of an expert. Red-Bull who’s been around since the game began and he has been super helpful of me and my alliances in s35 and 38 getting started. And Ms.Haypi who was amazing in s35 but ended up hacked but had her goals in the right direction.

My choice is XCandyX, I am nominating her because she's extremely helpful here. I see her constantly keeping her cool and being helpful and respectful. She's very set on making sure people understand and follow the game's rules.

She is very knowledgeable about this game and very kind and respectful to everyone she speaks to and meets. I believe she'd be a great addition to the expert team and help us keep the integrity of this game

I have great respect for XCandyX and have seen her do many honorable things in the game. I when they're not chosen for expert. She pursues assisting as many people as she can. I hope this player receives expert and I will be very happy if she does

also,

Iprettygirl has been extremely sexual In the evening late at night. So if she’s going to be considered for expert Support should look through the chat logs to see her. She’s not exactly following the rules.
I'll try to get a ss to post in the chat section.
<<

Fir37

Post Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:28 pm

I would like to nominate CakeHD for expert on s38. All the people i have seen on wc in s38 just beg people for nominations, like iprety. Though CakeHD is a genuine player who loves the game. He is not out on wc begging all the new players for nominations. He helps guide old and new players through the game. He respects and understands the players and rules. He has helped me level up on numerous servers. I have learned to enjoy and play haypi from him. He is one of the few people on s38 that truly deserves the tittle "expert".
<<

Legacy777

Post Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:36 pm

I would like to nominate memz38 for expert. He's really helpful and knows his stuff he also sends helpful guides and tips to those that need it and ask for help
<<

Successful

Post Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:39 pm

Hi everyone!! Well I would like to nominate a deserving player that ha been helpful to me and others and that player is memz38
Next

Return to Server 38 Expert Nominations