FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Haypi Time

Moderators: support9, support2

<<

Thomas

Marquis

Post Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:18 am

Haypi Time

We have just released the initial edition of our magazine “Haypi Time”. You are always welcome to send us your suggestions and beautiful articles for our magazine. Now browse the first edition of Haypi Time at:

http://www.haypi.com/magazine/1.htm
<<

uranos

Warlord

Post Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:22 am

Re: Haypi Time

yay!!1 Thanks thomas, it looks great
<<

Exx

Post Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:32 am

This is something I wasnt expecting :D
<<

Arch.

Baron

Location: It's Raining again ... Yep you've guessed it.... England

Post Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:33 am

Wow!! Ok thats pretty cool I have to give it to Haypi :D
S10 - Marcus6189-2nd Marquis-Member Of Archange1
S21 - Dr@gonlord-HACKED
S28 - Wipeout24-2nd Earl - Member Of KingsKourt
S33 - Arch.- 2nd Marquis - Back With Archangel ( Rank 7 but with only 18 members lol )

Rank 8... Im Falling behind ;-(
<<

Krizz31

Post Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:41 am

Great. Love it. Thanks Haypi for this surprise. Very good read. Thanks for making it :)
<<

Exx

Post Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:41 am

Wow.. That IS a pretty moving story in there
<<

Arch.

Baron

Location: It's Raining again ... Yep you've guessed it.... England

Post Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:43 am

You talking about the CF story? Yh that is very moving.... Very sad
S10 - Marcus6189-2nd Marquis-Member Of Archange1
S21 - Dr@gonlord-HACKED
S28 - Wipeout24-2nd Earl - Member Of KingsKourt
S33 - Arch.- 2nd Marquis - Back With Archangel ( Rank 7 but with only 18 members lol )

Rank 8... Im Falling behind ;-(
<<

dbz438

Marquis

Post Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:43 am

This is great! Thank you very much!
Need Help?
Want help but dont want to disclose your email?
http://www.youtube.com/dbz438

Prefer E-mail?:
dbz438@yahoo.com
<<

Mikeyspud

Post Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:27 am

I played a game on the computer much like this which i still play now. One of the features it was that u can send resources to ur alliance members, which would be good because it would make the game more strategical (if that is a word lol), also because u get really help ur alliance out that much which i seem very boring. U should make it u can upgrade the wall itself giving it more hitpoints. Plus there should be a bigger variety of unos for a variety of jobs, for example certain units for defending and attacking. Last but not least (this will be hard to explane so sorry if u are confused lol), u should start of with just the main building and u will have 10 plots to start of with and u can choose wat building to build. I have a number of buildings in mind
1.house-increases pupolation allowing people to work in factorys and people to bevtrained as units
2.arms plant-has all the units to build
3.light plant-increases the variety of units u can build
4.heavy plant-increases the variety of units u can build
5.research plant-alawys technology increasing the amount of buildings u can build and units u can train
6.transport station-always resources to be travelled to alliance members in a quicker time
7.com station-allowys u to be part of an alliance and allowys alliance members to station troops in ur city to protect u incase of an invasion
8.navigation station-allowys ships to be constructed(ur city must be a coastal city)
9.airfeild-allowys planes to be constructed
10.radar station-alerts u quicker of an invasion
11.market place-allowys u to sell ur resources or treasure to be sold to the NPC or players
These are the building i have in mind, the higher the lvl for the main building increases how many plots. The higher lvl of the buildings increases the abilitys or effeiceny of the selected building, for example i have a lvl 5 light plant but i need a lvl 6 light plant to construct a tank. There for i will need to upgrade my light plant in order to get the tanks. Another example i have a radar station but it alerts me of the enemy to late so in order to have a better chance of defending myself i must upgrade my radar station to alert me of invasions quicker. Now for the factorys u should have two sections, a production zone and a military zone, the production zone is simply where u build factorys, the resources i have in mind are
1. Rare metal
2. Oil
3. Steel
4. Crops
military zone should be all the buildings i mentioned prevously in the list of building
Now for defences u should have a city wall as i mentioned about the lvl increasing the hit points, but also increasing the number of slots in the wall aswell, these slots can be filled with
1. Bunker
2. Anti-tank gun
3. Turret
4. Anti-air gun

Now that is my idea for haypi
if u think this is a good idea then back it up in the topics and tell people to check it out
i would tell u the game this is based on but i think haypi wont aprove of me advertising another game. The game is popular with 7 million people playing it so im sure u will find it somehow
This is all true cause it might seem alot but it is true as i am sitting on my pc wright now playing it lol
Mikeyspud :D
<<

redgun

Elite

Post Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:39 pm

Read most of the Magazine ^.^ it looks great!
The new logo is there as well :)

Please post suggestions in the Suggestion sub forum.
One of the things that makes Haypi what it is, is that it ISN'T like all these other games which are overcomplicated.
Crimson

See you at the Crossroads..

Next

Return to Haypi Magazine