Ambula

Post Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:49 am

Re: Server 26 Expert nominations

I would like to nominate SSpartan.
<<

Grievence

Post Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:07 pm

I want to nominate Amy_death as she is a true expert.
<<

Joze21

Post Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:20 pm

I would like to nominate Amy_death9. As a strong player and a dedicated vice leader, who devoted desire to helping the people in the alliance. I have seen her great qualities that she brings to world and alliance chat. She says she be out for a week but she was right back in haypi kingdom the following. She has showed us how devoted to this game. She is altogether a upbeat happy person who can benefit the staff greatly. These are just few reasons why you should accept her.

Amy_death9
<<

zz3325

Post Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:12 am

Hi. Hope guys start my name now. I am applying. And pls tell me how. I am in this server long enough. And I wish to help all new players.
<<

Knightdef

Post Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:32 am

I nominate zz3325. He helps me a lot on build and battle strategies.
<<

SSpartann

Beginner

Post Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:44 am

I wish to nominate zz3325 to be an expert on server 26. ZZ is one of the people who is active in the chat alot andtries to help control spammers and other rule breakers in the chat when no expert is online
<<

Zonelone

Post Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:04 am

I nominate zz3325. He is very well experienced for everything in the game, and contributed a lot in helping others. He is very active in all channels, to help people and warm up.
Moreover, he is rational, courtesy and kindly to everybody in all channels and everywhere. I think these characters, especially the first one is essential to a qualified expert.
<<

N_clover

Post Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:32 am

I would like to nominate zz3325. One may ask why another expert?

ZZ3325 has been in this game for serveral years using different alias in diferent servers of course.
Therefore he has valuable experiences to share with many players in this server 26 which he currently placing alot of his focus as well as efforts.

Not only he is helpful to players in his own alliances, he spends time in world chat as well as helping other alliances to get a stable footing in the game. A very good recent example is he tried to help a player(ticklytaco) to get him a gem to level up. This shows he is truly sincerely wants to make this server a better place to play where every player can have a equal share of the fun.

He has been a fair person, if people of his alliance did bad things, he tries to make it right to make it up to the affected party so as to make sure it is a win win situation. He tries every effort to keep good players to stay on.

A very recent incident is the duelling with player Dobbi. It was a fight between gallant gentlemen. Dobbi had a fun time and wanted to retire gracefully after the loss. But ZZ3325 tries his best to keep him back to the game & keep his promises by taking over looking after all his cities, and we too strongly believe zz3325 will keep up to his promises.

Although he faces unkind words in AC by some uncouth players, zz3325 has kept his cool and return his attitude with courtesy and kindness without any cruel words. He respects the decision that was agreed upon with another experts in WC.

He is kind to everyone, and reponsed as promptly as n when required.

He shows the qualites this game requires in experts, which is, kind, fair, helpful, sincere, passionate for the game. As above i see all these qualities in him. Without his guidance, I would not be able to continue on in this game with the level i am in now.

I implore people out there to express & support for ZZ3325 -- an passionate player with good qualites for to be nominated as Expert and so that he can help more players.
<<

Bonjourma

Post Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:21 am

I would like to nominate zz3325, cause he is very kindness and willing to help whoever has question and got problem :D

Once I was helpless and seeking help in wc, he was the one replied me and gave me instruction rapidly.
Last edited by Bonjourma on Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Ms.Panda

Post Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:20 am

zz3325 would be my nomination for expert.

zz3325 is not only an active, knowledgeable, experienced and helpful player, but he also shows his courtesy, respect and friendly to other whoever in this game. His responsive, helpful and cheerful disposition enable him to get along well with other players. I believe these are the important assets for an expert.

zz3325 is willing to offer helps to anyone in need. Because of his advices, i have learnt and gained a lot. zz3325 has demostrated a genuine zeal and shows his passionate for this game and is expected that more and more players would benefits with his guidance.

i would highly recommend zz3325 who is patient, helpful and capable to be nominated as an expert.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 26 Expert Nominations