FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 30 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

jselby81

Post Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:26 pm

Re: Server 30 Expert Nominations

I would like to also nominate a leader of an opposing alliance, Goonspa. Certainly not my friend lol but he had been helpful to everyone, friend or foe. If you're basing it on character, helpfulness, and gamesmanship then _Ender_, Benfoot, and Goonspa are your experts. These guys would all be higher levels if they didn't spend so much time helping others.

jselby81
<<

Rmcque001

Post Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:20 am

I would like to nominate Nicky-boy from Legion alliance
<<

Irene86

Post Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:18 pm

I'd like to nominate _Ender_ I think he would be a perfect server.I've start playing this game not very long ago and he has been very helpful and patient with me. Thanks to him I have learnt lots of things from this game, without which I'm not sure if I would have got addicted to it so fast, and I'm gaining experience very fast, what improves even more the game. And he is not like this to me, in the chat he is always helping other people giving great advice. I hope you take my nomination into account because I know that _Ender_ is worth it!
<<

AjayM

Post Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:24 pm

I vote for Ranger32 & Kahum for nomination as Experts.
I dont know their previous recorsd (or "follies"), but presently i find them courteous & helpful. in this world, probably being helpful is sufficient.
Thank you all for your help to new players.
<<

Dieseldame

Post Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:07 am

I think Server 30 has a number of excellent players that help continuously and would definitely meet the "Expert" criteria. As a first time player on any MMO game, I found the game very addicting and of course I had (have) a trillion questions that I am sure at some point the experienced players were probably banging their heads thinking would she please go away. However, if they did, they never let on and continuously answered my questions when they probably had just answered the same question for someone else. They have made the game interesting and are very knowledgable. So in no particular order except for the first one, here are the players I would like to nominate for "Expert":
Ranger 32, GenStryker, M4r10, Ender, Kahmu, and Portal@. Everyone is quite helpful but the above have shown all the traits of an Expert". Polite, keep chat world clean, helpful, extended knowledge, etc.
<<

GenStryker

Citizen

Post Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:12 am

Dieseldame wrote:I think Server 30 has a number of excellent players that help continuously and would definitely meet the "Expert" criteria. As a first time player on any MMO game, I found the game very addicting and of course I had (have) a trillion questions that I am sure at some point the experienced players were probably banging their heads thinking would she please go away. However, if they did, they never let on and continuously answered my questions when they probably had just answered the same question for someone else. They have made the game interesting and are very knowledgable. So in no particular order except for the first one, here are the players I would like to nominate for "Expert":
Ranger 32, GenStryker, M4r10, Ender, Kahmu, and Portal@. Everyone is quite helpful but the above have shown all the traits of an Expert". Polite, keep chat world clean, helpful, extended knowledge, etc.

Thanks alot diesel your fun to have in wc!!
GenStryker Server 30 Expert
Feel free to pm me here or on s30 for any help:)
<<

Dieseldame

Post Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:12 am

I stand to be corrected on one of my nominations for "Expert". My nomination for Portal@, who has been very helpful in alliance chat, I don't think I have seen in World chat therefore due to the criteria for "Expert", I guess he would not qualify. However I am very grateful for his help over the last couple of days. As far as my other nominations, I believe they meet all criteria and anyone of them if not all would make excellent "Experts" and in no particular order. Thanks to all of them for their patience with me and all new ones as we learn the game. You may want one of us in your alliance one day.
<<

bubba823

Post Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:10 am

I would like to nominate _Ender_ for expert.
Last edited by bubba823 on Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Adamah

Post Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:14 pm

Hi digibear, I would like to nominate _ender_ for expert on S30, I believe he will do a good job and people acknowledge that on wc! Thanks
<<

Moez

Post Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:28 pm

I nominate Ender, leader of dragon. He is responsible, adequate and helpfull leader! :-)!
PreviousNext

Return to Server 30 Expert Nominations