FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 24 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

TaylorLoe

Post Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:08 am

Re: Server 24 Expert Nominations

I think that Nicky-boy and Moosepd should be experts because they helped me a lot in the alliance legion and legion2
<<

Eldimal

Post Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:50 pm

I would like to nominate Mutaz24 because of his patients and leadership skills (he has successfully created and maintained about 5 alliances)
<<

Skil3dshot

Post Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:32 am

Vayneglory wrote:If he lost it he'll never get it back >.>

Y not? Just Jondoe told people I was being abusive and to message support to get me out so they could vote for there alliance leader mutaz24 just becuz I muted turo1236 for bashing repeatedly and they didn't think that was a rule I explained but they didn't know
<<

hajihill

Post Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:06 am

Please DO NOT consider Warjack's nomination as an expert. I'd like to say in reference to this that she/he is not only NOT helpful, but in fact trite, childish, and blatantly mean. As a former member of her/his guild, or whatever, she/he randomly turned on me after I asked her/him a simple question (a question that I sent via PM, which he didn't bother to respond to via PM) today in regard to an alliance mail that had been sent out. A question that I asked because I felt we had grown to be friends over the last several weeks of me playing this game, and that I said quite clearly in asking didn't need to be answered but was simply out of curiosity. At this point, she/he turned on me without so much as word to me directly, to my astonishment (I actually thought he was kidding around at first), kicked me out of the guild with no warning, and attacked me with not only her/his account, but (I am reasonably sure, due to the timing) that of an alt she/he has on the server. I'm not sure, but that probably isn't quite kosher according to the established rules, or whatever.

I will NO LONGER BE PLAYING HAYPI KINGDOM as a result of my interaction with Warjack. I spent several weeks getting to know this group, that I joined only because of where my main city landed on the server there were a lot members, and, because of a childish tirade, was turned out, my time spent in this game wasted in an instant, without warning. There are tons of games out there, and I just wanted an idle distraction between the actually important events in the rest of the my life, but, as a company, you folks will be doing yourself a serious disservice to even momentarily consider someone like Warjack as an expert. Her/His behavior and lack of respect for others will undoubtedly turn others away from your product, and I invite you to consult your server logs regarding the conversations I am referencing.

My only hope for Warjack is that maybe he/she will one day grow up a bit, look at herself/himself and make better decisions.
<<

MrDinga

Post Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:59 am

TiffanyNN5 for Expert! She seems to be in wc quite often, is very helpful to people all around, and tends to enforce the rules on her own without the title!

MrDinga / MarineOne
<<

Moita

Post Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:42 am

I want to nominate mutaz24, he is a really helpfull player, always on WC helping out new guys like me, he explained everything about this game, and helped me to get lv 9 :) He really deserv it
<<

Demonkat

Post Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:59 pm

I'd like to nominate Nicky-boy for expert. He's always around to help out not just his alliance members but everyone. He resolves disputes on a regular basis, and he's an all-round great choice. Very active in the game and chat as well
<<

Warjack

Post Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:39 pm

I would like to nominate Mutaz24 for Expert. Always helpful in wc and easy to deal with concerning alliance vs. alliance issues...

Warjack
Leader, Menoth
<<

Warjack

Post Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:44 pm

I would also like to clear my name from the above issue with hajihill...
He and I didn't see eye to eye, that is true. But it comes down to his violations of several of Menoth's "Rules of Engagement"
When he was reminded of said rules he became a little miffed and questioned everything that my War Planners and I were trying to accomplish.
He and I have since buried the hatchet and communicate outside of Haypi...

Warjack
<<

Geez

Post Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:56 pm

there are none on s24. this is defo deserve for warjack.

Nobody assists u more,
Nobody has more integity,
Nobody is as truthful.
Need is say more??
This guy is always on and always responds and helps.

Thx warjack u deserve it!!

Geez
Menothian
Lvl13.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 24 Expert Nominations