FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 8 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Fruitcakes

Citizen

Post Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:34 am

Re: Server 8 Expert Nominations Discussion

Bfilian wrote:I have a serious problem with dragon8888. He muted me today for saying "yay!!! Fight the system!!!" No warning as to what I did wrong either. Instant mute two seconds after posting that. He also was muting frequently today for anyone who posted an emoji penguin. Apparently posting "dragon is (an emoji penguin) is now illegal in server 8. Please and I say this with deep concern as to where server 8 is headed; reinstate rogue17 as expert and remove dragon8888. Dragon hurts the way the game is played and rogue helped. Please Haypi support if this is the one thing you do from a forum post make it this.

Hey SgadBoi.

Dragon says you said more than just "Fight the power." If you have screenshots, post them because I am mad that you're complaining about this every time. And with the penguin thing, when a mass amount of people start saying the same thing over and over, in a group, or just one person, such as "Dragon is a (Penguin)" then it is spam.
Also, Rogue17 stepped down. Rogue said they would not take up the offer to be expert again, even if Haypi needed it.
Also, just wondering, how does dragon hurt the way the game is played?
<<

Jexster

Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:28 am

Im glad that you will be around more syl, but I really hope there will be new experts soon. Chat has been going crazy at times when there is no Expert. Mainly in the evening and during the night. WC isnt as active at night but it still needs to be policed. Is Inflamed still an expert? i have only seen spears, Krystal, and syl on lately. I havnt even seen the other expert from another server. I cant remember the name, i just remember it was something odd. lol
<<

Fruitcakes

Citizen

Post Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:50 am

Jexster wrote:Im glad that you will be around more syl, but I really hope there will be new experts soon. Chat has been going crazy at times when there is no Expert. Mainly in the evening and during the night. WC isnt as active at night but it still needs to be policed. Is Inflamed still an expert? i have only seen spears, Krystal, and syl on lately. I havnt even seen the other expert from another server. I cant remember the name, i just remember it was something odd. lol

I believe Inflamed IS still an expert.

Chat is always crazy.
<<

Fruitcakes

Citizen

Post Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:37 am

Why do people nominate the people who openly threaten me in chat???
<<

Havardr

Beginner

Post Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:47 am

Fruitcakes wrote:Why do people nominate the people who openly threaten me in chat???

Threaten as in to attack or threaten as in your life? Ive never seen anyone threaten you out of haypi, but I have seen plenty threaten to attack you. Its a war game, that happens. Just look at us buggsquishers.
BuggSquishers: Providing vigilante justice to keep chat clean.
Buggfest 2010
<<

Fruitcakes

Citizen

Post Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:47 pm

Havardr wrote:
Fruitcakes wrote:Why do people nominate the people who openly threaten me in chat???

Threaten as in to attack or threaten as in your life? Ive never seen anyone threaten you out of haypi, but I have seen plenty threaten to attack you. Its a war game, that happens. Just look at us buggsquishers.

Doesn't threatening people for saying their opinions sound a little aggressive? I've seen one nominee throw illicit words at me for saying I was going to go eat some fried chicken in my fridge.
<<

Havardr

Beginner

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:04 am

Fruitcakes wrote:
Havardr wrote:

Doesn't threatening people for saying their opinions sound a little aggressive? I've seen one nominee throw illicit words at me for saying I was going to go eat some fried chicken in my fridge.

Because that was during a number of racist comments on WC, and you are leaving out information. And threatening to attack people for rule breaches is what we have to resort to these days. Be glad you didn't make the bugg list. Dread is a good guy, but he isn't a man to suffer racism quietly.
BuggSquishers: Providing vigilante justice to keep chat clean.
Buggfest 2010
<<

Rogue17

Marquis

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:01 pm

Jexster wrote: I havnt even seen the other expert from another server. I cant remember the name, i just remember it was something odd. lol

Inatyrb :)
<<

Jexster

Post Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:47 am

Rogue17 wrote:
Jexster wrote: I havnt even seen the other expert from another server. I cant remember the name, i just remember it was something odd. lol

Inatyrb :)

HAHA! Yeah thats it! Only seen them on once or twice, and I havnt seen Inflamed on in forever.
<<

Disbelief

Post Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:22 pm

mm well i like inflamed and all, but he's in my alliance, i seen him on one day, i lettered him asking if he still played, he said ya sometimes but no time to chat. i see him on once a week now, and that's pushin it sometimes. Sucks cuz he was a great expert :(
PreviousNext

Return to Server 8 Expert Nominations