FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 2 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Essential

Beginner

Post Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:20 am

Re: Server 2 Expert Nominations Discussion

On page 17 of nominations mad_face got 3 nominations in 20 minutes from people in the same alliance. Just a little odd to point that out
What's my signature? The War Report
<<

Liamberry

Post Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:07 am

Re: Server 2 Expert Nominations

I would like to nominate urielR because he is really helpful and really talkative he hes really really nice and never get mad at no one he dose everything he can to help anyone thats asks for help and he is super active so he will be avalible to help most of the day
<<

Ant10

Post Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:12 am

I would like to nominate urielR for expert because he helped me understand the game when I was a biginner and he answers every question I have and he's a really good friend to me in haypi and he will be a good friend to anybody in haypi
<<

Dragon24

Post Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:11 am

I would like to nominate urielR for expert cus he helped me a Lot and I've seen him help other people out in world chat when they asked for it
<<

m4ss3ff3ct

Post Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:31 am

I would like to nominate urielr for expert.I've only new him for about a week but I realized how nice and helpfully he is to other players during that time he's even helped me out a few times. urielr for expert :mrgreen:
<<

RhysAaron

Post Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:59 pm

I would like to nominate hedgizzle.

he helped me get this game he has told like 50 people at my school that they should get it. most of them have and he helps each one with questions that they have at school about this game. if we are struggling we will get on his ipod so that he can show us. and i have seen him help as many people as possible and on top of that he is an overall nice guy.

thank you and i hope to see him an expert soon.
<<

D'esthian

Post Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:24 pm

Re: Server 2 Expert Nominations Discussion

regarding Experts I see lots of nominations from members of alliances nominating there own leaders - and often people who are rarely on World Chat - I dont care how the experts are as long as they are not Agressive (I have seen several people nominated who are very agressive and even abusive to new players) and are preapred to help out people and answer questions / give advice - expert status is not a reward for being popular or getting voted in but should be for those who take the time to help others (I would like to name JennJplay as an example of a great expert - the others are mostly cool as well)
D'es
<<

Shadetale

King

Post Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:23 pm

UrielR don't nominate yourself
Shadetale wrote:Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how misguided, misinformed, or misunderstood it may be... :/
Former Forum Moderator
Former Expert
<<

Essential

Beginner

Post Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:20 am

Shadetale wrote:UrielR don't nominate yourself

Ouch, that's gonna hurt. I knew something had to be up
What's my signature? The War Report
<<

nV_Jon

Beginner

Post Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:06 am

JayneCobb wrote:He sent me a whole broken down list of forts and how many catapults you would need to invade them

I created that list btw ;) lol glad to see it being put in use

-This is essential btw :]
Phantasm Designs™ is now creating logo's and signatures. Send me a PM for details.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 2 Expert Nominations