FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 2 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Pearcexxx

Post Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:27 am

Re: Server 2 Expert Nominations

There are never enough experts in s2. I say pike. As he is helpful, know what he's talking about and doesn't pick on people or try to nominate him self or personally ask people to vote for them.

I would also like to say there is never enough experts at night where most trouble does happen. Please get a good expert that is not doing it for the coins or abusing powers and giving more warnings to friends then others. Thank you.
<<

Recon78

Post Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:06 pm

I would nominate diva2010. She has been a great help to me and others. She is also a great friend and would help anyone.
<<

FarKernel

Post Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:52 pm

I nominate Mad_Face, he has helped me out since i started playing haypi. He always online chatting and helping, and is extremely patient when helping newbs or experienced players. He is fair when settling disputes and good at calming people down when they get heated in world chat!!

Mad_Face for expert
<<

Wakka

Post Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:57 am

I would like to nominate urielr for expert. I have followed his lead through 2 different alliances. Spartans and Titans. Under his leadership I gained experience and knowledge of the game. He is seemingly always on and sways helpful. He is active on both alliance chat as well as world chat. On more than one occasion he has asked people to "be nice" when things got heated. His leadership has encouraged me to start and lead my own alliance and to "pass on" the assistance he gave me as a noob.

I think he will be an excellent asset to the game as an expert.
Thank you for listening to my recommendation.
<<

Bowenarrow

Post Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:10 am

I would like to nomInate UrieR as expert.
he has been a great friend and very helpful.
<<

Mistfeich

Post Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:35 am

I'd like to vote for UrielR for expert. He's helpful and kind. Always on line for help in the alliance. Helped take on forts and all around good player. I think he would reaally be good since he's on all the time
<<

UrielR

Post Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:04 am

I would like to nominate Ultumateus he is a great guy and helps out whenever he can. He is loved by everyone in World Chat and Alliance Chat
<<

Ultumateus

Marquis

Post Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:15 am

I would like to nominate UrielR for expert. he is patient, nice, fair, and simply a good friend. he deserves to be expert much more than most people that are nominated here. Haypi staff, you know what to do
<<

Princess21

Post Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:20 am

I would like to nominate urielR becouse he is very helpful and respectfull to all players his also verry active and would be helpfull to all the knew people
<<

Diva2010

Post Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:01 pm

I would like to nominate soul4hire for expert. He is very well known n very helpful. He is always around when u need him n always respects haypi rules. He is the leader of phalanx n a good one at that. He also knows the rules n helps to keep server2 chat under control. So make soul expert of server 2
PreviousNext

Return to Server 2 Expert Nominations