FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 2 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Chanf1

Beginner

Post Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:12 pm

Re: Server 2 Expert Nominations

Hello my name is chanf1 expert in server 2. For weaks now I have tried to find a good persen that knows the rules and likes to help people for me to nominate. Every time I did I kept coming back to monpetit. I have known mon for a very long time actually shortly after i started this game i met him, he has help not only me but many other people threw the ranks. He knows the rules and would never mute without a reasen, and everybody loves him to so there wont be anybody geting mad that he got expert :) . Theres so many good things I could tell you about monpetit but im not going to right u a book so i will end with this. Monpetit is my choice for server 2's newest expert. :) thank you for ur time.
Server 2 veteran server 93 noob
<<

Ldale

Post Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:10 pm

Monpetit was very helpful to me. He answered questions I would have. He also helped me get started on this game. Offered tons of help to me and other members playin this game. I believe monpetit should become an expert he would be an excellent expert
<<

Sheeper09

Post Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:15 am

I highly recommend monpetit as expert. he's very helpful, always pleasent and goes above and beyond to help ppl out. he always has knowledgable information for players and overall would make an excellent, friendly, helpful expert.
<<

TheDemon

Post Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:27 pm

I nominate gabmaster because he helps everybody and explains everything. :D
<<

Jamesdowdy

Post Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:59 pm

I'd like to nominate monpetit for expert as well. He's completely deserving.
<<

Munchkin10

Post Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:03 pm

I'd like to nominate monpetit. He is active throughout the day and is consistently helping others. No matter the task, monpetit knows the answer or finds a way to help. He would be highly qualified as an expert.
<<

DirtySam

Post Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:51 pm

My vote goes to Essential. He's been an excellent mentor and is always available for help and consult. Essential should be an expert.
<<

Pwnage08

Post Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:39 pm

Essential is a wonderful help to me. When ever I have a question he is there to respond. Without him I would be so lost in the game. That is why he should be an expert.
<<

11hi11

Post Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:08 am

From my server 13 i have heard from many membersih who have extra accounts say that davin is one of the Most amzing people they have Ever met so i made a account called tanner20 which i hvent been on much and i saw how davin acted around members who defeid the rules and i know he has many screen shots he hadnt put in, because he talked about them, oh an i have a account called freegem5, my friend gave it to me and i hav seen akuya on server3 talk very expert like to members and has many attributes that would help in chat, they arent active in forums but are snart and have leader attributes, i hope they become experts, and they have the same qualities and are active mist if the time, more then some experts
<<

BringDeath

Post Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:50 am

Server 2 Expert Nominations

I nominate Essential. 
PreviousNext

Return to Server 2 Expert Nominations