FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 11 Expert Nomination Discussions

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

_rhart

Post Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:21 am

Re: Server 11 Expert Nominations

Hey I have the second most nominations here and I haven't done any of those things you have said steeler. I follow all the rules don't avoid filter and I help EVERYONE I can when I'm on so stop with the bs. Also lolj and thortin are not on server 11 there posts should be removed.
<<

P1MPMAN

Citizen

Post Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:33 am

Re: Server 11 Expert Nomination Discussions

_rhart wrote:Hey I have the second most nominations here and I haven't done any of those things you have said steeler. I follow all the rules don't avoid filter and I help EVERYONE I can when I'm on so stop with the bs. Also lolj and thortin are not on server 11 there posts should be removed.

They might be using a different account for forums like I am.. I'm VlPER but use this one since it's from my main server.
[]D[][]V[][]D
<<

uranos

Warlord

Post Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:44 am

and only say"remove their posts because they arent in s11" cant be right.... i think u should proof there posts wrong first;) or do u want to say that my post should be deleted too?
<<

xSTEELERx

Beginner

Post Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:51 pm

_rhatt right there is why you shouldn't be expert you talk trash on
others people not very expert-like. Don't be disrespectful you don't think
I would be a good expert because I'm actually the only one other then VlPER to try to keep order in chat and answer all questions I have watched you and seen neither I have only seen you having conversations with friends never helping or keeping order.
<<

xSTEELERx

Beginner

Post Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:09 pm

I have 2 things to say
1. _rhart shouldn't be expert no matter how many nominations he has he never helps, he never helps keep chat in order( only time he's in chat is when he's talking to friends) , and I'm pretty sure he asked alliance for nominations.
2. The only players on server 11 who deserve and are qualified for expert are VlPER and myself( xSTEELERx). Again sorry for nominating myself but we are the only ones who answer every question we can and monitor chat and help keep order and enforce rules. I'm not sure about VlPER but I monitor chat so much and enforce rules so much many people hate me. And I get cussed out a lot and I warn but I can't mute because I'm not expert and some other people running for expert don't folllow and enforce rules they break them.
<<

Zygron

Post Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:21 pm

Personally I think that in order to be eligible for expert status you must have contributed to the server you are being nominated for.

If you are the same xSTEELERx that is lvl 2 with less than 400 prestige points then sorry buddy I don't see how you make the cut. Worse still make judgement on how well deserved any of the current nominees are. Seeing that you have been in the server for all of what ... 2 days? I have only been playing for 2 weeks but can agree with any of the nominations on here except one. Your nomination that was nominating yourself, the only one I might add.

Plus I saw a few of your alliance ads that didn't stick to the 5 min rule. Not that I needed to add anything else to this post to make my point.

Edited: In order to cut down the number of posts and to note that the reference to lvl 2, less than 400 prestige and only 2 days on the server is not a shot at what Steeler does or does not know but to add to the evidence that he has not contributed to this server anywhere near what the other nominees have and CANNOT and SHOULD not be passing judgement on said nominees. Hell, even I have contributed more to this server than he has at this point.
King of bows - Agreed that the whole of this page should be in Discussion not just Dakines.
P1MPMAN - It would be a good suggestion to use your S11 name of VlPER (since you are one and the same) in anything related to S11.
Last edited by Zygron on Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

P1MPMAN

Citizen

Post Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:34 pm

Guys, like KingOFBows said.. Take this to server 11 expert nomination discussion.. And zygron the amount of prestige you have has nothing to do with whether you get expert or not. Keep in mind that this is a new server and that experienced players from other servers are playing in this one too.
[]D[][]V[][]D
<<

xSTEELERx

Beginner

Post Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:40 pm

The reason I have no nominations is i'm hated because I keep order in chat I try to get people to stop bashing and cussing (mostly at me) but I can't completely stop it because I'm not expert. I've recently been given the nickname "chat Nazi" because I constantly monitor chat.
<<

Zygron

Post Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:42 pm

@P1MP You must have missed my first sentence then
<<

P1MPMAN

Citizen

Post Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:45 pm

Looks like you missed mine too...
[]D[][]V[][]D