FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 11 Expert Nomination Discussions

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Sylarius

Elite

Post Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:12 am

Server 11 Expert Nomination Discussions

So the nominations thread isn't clogged up with off-topic posts, all discussion concerening the nominations shall take place here. Try not to be too hateful.
A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
<<

D_Wool

Post Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:51 am

Re: Server 11 Expert Nomination Discussions

When will the new experts be announced?
<<

Shadetale

King

Post Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:00 pm

They won't be announced, they never are.
Just wait till somebody shows up with an expert tag
Shadetale wrote:Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how misguided, misinformed, or misunderstood it may be... :/
Former Forum Moderator
Former Expert
<<

D_Wool

Post Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:09 pm

O alright! Thank u!
<<

Kath18

Post Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:45 pm

I think migzy would make a great expert! He is always answering questions if u need help, and he asks people if they have u questions to make the game more enjoyable for everyone. He has an amazing personality ... He is so funny, even times u don't even want to smile he will make u smile! Migzy for expert!!!!
<<

K2700

Warlord

Post Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:49 pm

Kath18 wrote:I think migzy would make a great expert! He is always answering questions if u need help, and he asks people if they have u questions to make the game more enjoyable for everyone. He has an amazing personality ... He is so funny, even times u don't even want to smile he will make u smile! Migzy for expert!!!!

this is the expert nomination "disscusion" thread
nomitae here viewtopic.php?f=71&t=3856
Retired expert
<<

Lolj

Post Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:25 pm

Re: Server 11 Expert Nominations

rhart and extramore should never ever be experts!!! they are nothing but mean and they cursed at me for no reason they always make fun of me and they say there nice and after this they are going to try and denie this and say this is a lie and there gonna talk more trash about me that is why i am quitting this game thanks alot extra and rhart!!!!!!!
<<

xSTEELERx

Beginner

Post Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:33 pm

I don't care what any other people say the only S11 players who deserve expert are VlPER and myself. Sorry for nominating myself but VlPER and I are the only people who keep order in S11. Other people running for expert avoid filter, don't follow rules, ask Allies for Nominations, and put out ads but VlPER and I have not done any of those. And the"i" in VlPER is an L.
<<

Dakine69

Post Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:10 am

xSTEELERx Your the last person on the server who should get Expert. This post just proves that to everyone
Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.
you need to learn reading comprehension before you even think about enforcing anything.
<<

KingOFBows

Citizen

Post Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:13 am

Dakine69 wrote:xSTEELERx Your the last person on the server who should get Expert. This post just proves that to everyone
Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.
you need to learn reading comprehension before you even think about enforcing anything.

i know this is shade and vayne thing but this should be in discussion
Next

Return to Server 11 Expert Nominations