Post Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:41 am

Re: Server 10 Expert Nominations Discussion

People ask how to nominate I tell them they still don't get it
<<

GoldenRico

Elite

Post Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:40 am

Re: Server 10 Expert Nominations Discussion

Its okay Bloo most aren't used to forum serving. Also if they dont have a computer handy they might get frustrated
Global Forum Moderator
Server03 BadBoy

Brah..... Why you mad?

Fear the Power of the Collar Mute
*Pops Collar*
<<

Chelsea:)

Post Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:56 am

Re: Server 10 Expert Nominations

I vote renee303 for expert.
No, I'm not crazy. No I'm not stupid. 
i think renee would be a wayyy better expert than any of these ppl even mentioned. I mean, she may be crazy at times and a "bit too much" for people to handle but that's their problem not renee's. I know I'm gunna get a lot of hate for this but suck it up all you haters cus Renee is amazing u just don't know her. She's very helpful and not to mention outright hillarious and fun. And yea call me biased just cus I'm her friend I vote her for expert. But then it'll make you look like hypocrites cus ur all doing the same votin for ur friends.
<<

Blawwhh

Post Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:00 am

agreed^ >.>
<<

Emokittten

Beginner

Post Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:06 am

Chelsea:) wrote:I vote renee303 for expert.
i think renee would be a wayyy better expert than any of these ppl even mentioned. I mean, she may be crazy at times and a "bit too much" for people to handle but that's their problem not renee's. I know I'm gunna get a lot of hate for this but suck it up all you haters cus Renee is amazing u just don't know her. She's very helpful and not to mention outright hillarious and fun. And yea call me biased just cus I'm her friend I vote her for expert. But then it'll make you look like hypocrites cus ur all doing the same votin for ur friends.

I second that.
<<

Digibear

Baron

Post Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:23 am

Nominations from people who have been banned will be disregarded but it seems you have support in this vote so I wont delete the post.
<<

KlaCKz

Post Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:56 am

YEAH!!! renee303 for expert!!! she adds life and spice to chat, and she's very helpful too. I also know that they hate me xD but even so, without hate there cannot be love! so i guess the haters in truth love the ones they hate... xD
<<

Stauf

Post Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:50 pm

I will say I haven't seen Renne03 (or whatever) in chat lately. But the times I have seen her/him, they were either avoiding the filter or just being annoying...
<<

Omegaman4

Beginner

Post Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:12 pm

I don't know who should be a expert
Last edited by Omegaman4 on Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Omegaman4

Beginner

Post Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:29 am

Nominating yourself is frowned upon. Please nominate others and not yourself
PreviousNext

Return to Server 10 Expert Nominations