FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 10 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

SoreSpore

Post Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:23 am

Re: Server 10 Expert Nominations

I think that Ryanowes would be an awesome server10 expert. He is a just player, has respect for other players and is very helpful. Therefore, I think that he deserves to be a Server10 expert. Not to mention he is very friendly.
<<

CiaronLove

Post Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:27 am

Ryanowes and Godzombie both deserve to be experts for their expert qualities. They are very friendly, and helpful. They're also very respectful and I think that they will be respected as well by the other players. They make Haypi Kingdom great along with the other experts and players!
Last edited by CiaronLove on Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
<<

Reebok

Post Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:06 am

I would like to nominate Tram10. Tram is one of the harder working players and he knows how to enforce rules. Tram always gives a helping hand, no matter how many people have questions. I think Tram would be an excellent expert, and I would like to see him become an expert.
<<

The_Piper

Post Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:34 am

I, The Master Piper, would like to nominate Ryanowes as an expert in server 10. When I first started he was the one to answer all my questions. Ryanowes is always polite and helps anybody he can. Also, he is a strong player who knows the rules. Ryanowes should be expert because he has never asked for it. Ryanowes would never misshandle expert power. Watch Ryanowes, for if any deserve to be expert, it's him.
~~The Piper's Tune has begun
~The_Piper
<<

divad12rev

Baron

Post Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:26 am

I nominate spellslord because he is always keeping the chat clean.
Omn1potent s17EXPERT divad12rev s10
Need help? ASK :D I'm here to help never to hinder.
God wrote:Sure divad you can haz unlimited coins
<<

Llamaking

Post Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:35 am

I would like to nominate Ryanowes to be an expert because he is very nice and well known throughout server 10. He has helped me many times by telling me about buildings, battle advice, strengths and weaknesses of troops, marketplace advice, and much more. He's also helped others in our alliance. He really deserves to be an expert and I think he would make a good one. Please consider him as an expert.
<<

Mhpaphil

Post Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:19 pm

I agree with SmiteU, unicorn was spamming a bit and it got a bit irritating.
That said, i would like to nominate lingeman because he shows respect for others and can show people that if an expert isnt around, hes the next best thing, he shows people that hes the next in charge and he can handle any questions that come at him. He does not allow spamming or bad language and i think he would make a great expert. Thank you
<<

Ruphire

Post Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:46 pm

I nominate Stauf2.0 as a server 10 Expert. He's very friendly, and he's always trying to maintain peace in the s10 WC *Which, if you've ever seen it, is almost in a constant flame war. >_<* He's always helping people, and since he's on a lot, he can mute anyone that's been causing repeat offenses. So again, I nominate Stauf2.0 for Pres.. *Cough* Expert. :D
Server 10 strikes again.
We... Are the sole Sur2ivor... <-- *alliance*
<<

Anthony15

Post Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:13 am

i nominate yoder10 he knows a lot about the game . also he is respectful to others and answers almost everyones questions cuz there are a lot on s10.
<<

SirCoffee

Post Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:06 am

I nominate Anthony15 - a true friend of the noobs!!

Started alliance to assist us noobs and gave us direction when other in WC just wanted to discuss silliness.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 10 Expert Nominations