Server 10 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Shadetale

King

Post Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:14 am

Server 10 Expert Nominations

Please Recommend Nominees for Experts

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities for Experts

Thanks.

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi Kingdom staff's observation. Experts will enjoy VIP time for free. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance.
Shadetale wrote:Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how misguided, misinformed, or misunderstood it may be... :/
Former Forum Moderator
Former Expert
<<

Rhemely

Post Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:50 am

Re: Server 10 Expert Nominations

I nominate Grafter. He is currently working on a Website for his alliance to help better understand the game. I believe that's truly dedication on his part. He post/send regular updates, assist, recommend and give good advice on how to truly navigate this game. He has excellent leadership, loyal, and great motivation skills to excell. Hopevyou will consider him.
<<

Taz_Matic

Post Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:34 am

I would like to nominate Spellslord as a s10 expert he knows how to keep the chat clean he knows the rules very well I always see him helping out in the world chat I think he would be a very great expert for the new server and the a great person to look up to. He dedicates he's whole time online to helping new kids that are asking ppl and playing the game very fair. He is very knowledgeable of the game how it is played and what the border lines are of the chat/game.
<<

JFAudio

Post Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:06 am

Taz_Matic wrote:I would like to nominate Spellslord as a s10 expert he knows how to keep the chat clean he knows the rules very well I always see him helping out in the world chat I think he would be a very great expert for the new server and the a great person to look up to. He dedicates he's whole time online to helping new kids that are asking ppl and playing the game very fair. He is very knowledgeable of the game how it is played and what the border lines are of the chat/game.

+1, even though i'm rarely on s10!
<<

Coolieoe

Baron

Post Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:16 am

i would like to nominate gamer21 as a s10 expert hes always on wc helpin ppl out..actualy hes helping mommasboy atm.edit: i would also like to nominate spellslord for same reason
Last edited by Coolieoe on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
I miss the good 'ole days before i quit :/

Will I Ever accomplish my Goal?...

Support Profiles and message system! viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11957
<<

Emokittten

Beginner

Post Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:32 pm

I nominate......... Gamer21! He knows what he's doing. He's friendly. He helps EVERYONE. He always does his best to make sure everyone is doing ok. He keeps peace in chat and follows rules himself as he informs new players of said rules. Plus.. I just watched him in world chat for about 16 hours (long night) and he was in chat the ENTIRE time helping out to the best of his ability. He is a very dedicated player c: so ya. Gamer21. EDIT: also nominate Spellslord because of the same reasons! (I couldn't remember his name the first time I wrote this so I had to go look. Didn't notice it was in the post right above >.>)
<<

Igniatus

Post Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:48 pm

I certainly would like to nominate Gamer21 as the next Server 10 expert. Being a veteren from Server 3, he knows his way around the game mechanics. Ever since he placed his vow to try and become expert, he's stuck to it. I'm impressed by the wy he answers each question without hesitation and with certainty. No matter how hard the question, he always seems to reach a suitable answer in which the helped player can move forward from. Good job Gam!

I've not been on as often enough to see spellslord help people. But when we have been on, I see that he carries the same traits as Gam: Always answering questions. Another veteren from Server 3, he know his way around Haypi and it's niggley bits which younger, inexperienced players find difficult to understand. I definitley recommend this man be placed as expert.

Just to sum it up: Gamer21(Gam) and spellslord(spel) as expert.

Good Luck

Ig
|||Server 6 : Igniatus : 328|||
|||Server 10: Igniatus10: 002|||

"Somethings are best left unsaid"
<<

Lvl3yoyo

Post Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:33 am

Hello forum I would like to nominate spellslord to be an expert for his hard work to stop spam and helping players in need :)
<<

Zuess75

Post Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:41 am

Lvl3yoyo wrote:Hello forum I would like to nominate spellslord to be an expert for his hard work to stop spam and helping players in need :)

I agree he is a great helper
Server 10-Zuess75
Server 27-Zuess76

"your manhood hasnt dropped yet. Thats why your so angry."
-XenonLexus

I love logistics.

<<

Pebbles81

Post Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:35 pm

Re: Server 10 Expert Nominations Discussion

Gamer21 gets my nomination very helpful to us newbies :)
Next

Return to Server 10 Expert Nominations