FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 9 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

MisterCool

Post Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:06 pm

Re: Server 9 Expert Nominations

Someone is twlling all of these people to create their account and vote before they even play long enough to find a helpful person, it's like they vote for the first person they talk to, I try to be helpful in chats but don't tell others to go and vote for me, so why should anyone else?
Looking for Recruits!
<<

Balla47s

Beginner

Post Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:18 pm

MisterCool wrote:Someone is twlling all of these people to create their account and vote before they even play long enough to find a helpful person, it's like they vote for the first person they talk to, I try to be helpful in chats but don't tell others to go and vote for me, so why should anyone else?

mistercool thanks I'm glad I'm not alone he literally says don't forget i'm running for expert or had his friends yell smiteu for expert on world chat so I think all of his votes should be disregarded and he should have to start over
<<

SmiteU

Post Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:39 pm

Balla47s wrote:
MisterCool wrote:Someone is twlling all of these people to create their account and vote before they even play long enough to find a helpful person, it's like they vote for the first person they talk to, I try to be helpful in chats but don't tell others to go and vote for me, so why should anyone else?

mistercool thanks I'm glad I'm not alone he literally says don't forget i'm running for expert or had his friends yell smiteu for expert on world chat so I think all of his votes should be disregarded and he should have to start over

I have no control over what my friends do thx also I remind them to nominate some one I never say myself

Balla47s wrote:Im fed up with smite brown noseing everybody on world chat I hav multiple screenshots of his hidden plea for votes yet he cusses more than any1 I have seen on world chat and alot of info he gives is false. Vayne I have bakup screenshots of messages he says on world chat and I haven't asked anyone to vote for me when yet he has other people saying he will tell people to vote again I believe that's against the rules if not I stand corrected

Dude I'm srry u don't agree with wat I say I also have ss of my whole chat with preous messges so u know they rnt fakes or I'm selecting just spots that let me look favorable also I do let a cuss word out on accident sometimes I admit that and I really need to work on that also I'm not stupid ppl can't vote twice or the vote is dicarded. And u have never been on chat when I have. I belive that I get a lot of positive feedback and little bad feedback because I am a good helper I really don't like ppl coming on here and talking crap bout me thx

Jumpluff wrote:I would like to nominate Gengen and Jamking20 since they have been helpful to both me and others in the chat.

Gengen would be great but jamking is great with info but is rude alot of the time calling ppl names an things I still hink hebwould be good expert if he could clean it up a bit that's all
<<

Jamking20

Banned

Post Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:53 pm

SmiteU wrote:
Jumpluff wrote:I would like to nominate Gengen and Jamking20 since they have been helpful to both me and others in the chat.

Gengen would be great but jamking is great with info but is rude alot of the time calling ppl names an things I still hink hebwould be good expert if he could clean it up a bit that's all

I know thinisnt the place to argue vayne but literally send a screenshot to vayne of me being rude at all. I am calling our for brown noseing and I take ss of the conditions of world chat there is cussing like u wouldn't believe yet when I step in everything stops:) thank you and I have ss to prove it
<<

MisterCool

Post Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:02 pm

SmiteU wrote:
Balla47s wrote:Im fed up with smite brown noseing everybody on world chat I hav multiple screenshots of his hidden plea for votes yet he cusses more than any1 I have seen on world chat and alot of info he gives is false. Vayne I have bakup screenshots of messages he says on world chat and I haven't asked anyone to vote for me when yet he has other people saying he will tell people to vote again I believe that's against the rules if not I stand corrected

Dude I'm srry u don't agree with wat I say I also have ss of my whole chat with preous messges so u know they rnt fakes or I'm selecting just spots that let me look favorable also I do let a cuss word out on accident sometimes I admit that and I really need to work on that also I'm not stupid ppl can't vote twice or the vote is dicarded. And u have never been on chat when I have. I belive that I get a lot of positive feedback and little bad feedback because I am a good helper I really don't like ppl coming on here and talking crap bout me thx

Smite you also said that d-word( can't say it cus I might get banned, from this site, I don't know what they do and dont allow) isn't a bad word, so in my opinion thats like letting a 5 year old say it with no consequinces.
Looking for Recruits!
<<

Glumble

Post Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:50 pm

I'd like to agree with Mr. Cool here, I'm on all the time helping people, mostly in my alliance, but also in the general chat board.
I never ask for them to nominate me, and thus I don't have any nominations.
This entire system seems kinda flawed, cause I would love to be an expert and believe I would be fantastic at it, but refuse to pander for votes, I just do my best to keep peace and help people.
I'd say a better method would be to scour the chat logs instead of having a nomination system. It would take longer, but it stops the "NOMINATE ME" spam in the chatrooms and allows the best people (not the best politicians) to be chosen.
<<

MisterCool

Post Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:34 pm

I want the texpert to be chosen fairly, but I hope whoever it is is chosen quickly, the chat board gets worse and worse everyday,
i sent a pm to Vayne to ask if it was possible to get someone to mute the people who cause unwanted spam on the board but havent got a message back.
Looking for Recruits!
<<

Jamking20

Banned

Post Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:02 am

As of me talking to vayneglory today I'm private I don't think we need to necessarily worry about the people who are getting votes by begging I do however believe that someone should be patrolling the world chat when different nominees are in the world chat bc I have noticed a few people who can keep it under control such as tram and bcm but others lose control fast and it turns into a racial slur fest I.personally have. Sat and watched almost all day to try and get a jist of just how each person controls world chat and their was a point where everyone got off bc someone was making such bad racial slurs and a nominee was not stopping it! Thank you
<<

Glumble

Post Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:24 am

God, some people are talking like they already have the position.
Anyway, I'd like to point out that the people who "take control of the situation" are just lucky in that they don't get persistent spammers.
If someone wants to cuss or spam they do it till they get bored, none of the nominees have been able to do squat to stop it.
<<

Jamking20

Banned

Post Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:24 pm

I'm sick of this stuff in s9 this is getting outta control Thomas can't appoint any1 till he's back! And vayne is running out of mutes this is literally sad!! The fact that some players have enough time on their hands to disrupit. A game!!I have players in my alliance who r about to quit this game I also have players who whose parents have seen the chat and are making them quit I have gotten too many inbox messages saying mute them!! We need somebody other than vayne to mute bc now they are talking about inexplicit material and saying to go to websites and what videos to watch! I am speaking for the players and community not for myself !! Please helppp
PreviousNext

Return to Server 9 Expert Nominations