FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 9 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

MisterCool

Post Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:23 am

Re: Server 9 Expert Nominations

XanderCove wrote:In my time here so far, SmiteU has been respectful and helpful. I would nominate him.

Then by all means do so, we just have to make sure that whoever is the selected expert will regulate the pointless, vile, and annoyingly wastefull comments to a minimum.
Looking for Recruits!
<<

Glumble

Post Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:22 am

I unnominate Smiteu.
When he helps people, its for his self-gain, within 10 posts or so he'll always say "hey everyone, come vote for expert nominations on the forum"
He doesn't actually care about the state of the game, just the fame & bonuses he'll get for being an expert.
Furthermore, he spams, for both expert nominations and for his alliance.
I believe the position should be given to someone selfless, who helps people not because they want the rank-up, but because it is the right thing to do.

Anyway, whoever you do decide to put in the position, please do it soon.
There is an absurd amount of cursing and conflict going on in this server.
Last edited by Glumble on Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
<<

SmiteU

Post Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:17 am

Glumble wrote:I anti-nominate smiteu because I'm getting sick of his antics.
When he helps people, its for his self-gain, within 10 posts or so he'll always say "hey everyone, come vote for expert nominations on the forum"
He doesn't actually care about the state of the game, just the fame & bonuses he'll get for being an expert.
I believe the position should be given to someone selfless, who helps people not because they want the rank-up, but because it is the right thing to do.

I
Srry u feel that way but I spam so
much cause the server needs an expert not for personal gain the only thing that would be diff for me is muting and banning. Thx for the comment though.
<<

MisterCool

Post Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:42 pm

I figure multiple nominations from people are because of things like you said, not only fro smite which i nlocked fro spamming, but anyone else that gets voted for 5 times each nominator having an acount they just started that day.
Looking for Recruits!
<<

MisterCool

Post Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:43 pm

SmiteU wrote:

I
Srry u feel that way but I spam so
much cause the server needs an expert not for personal gain the only thing that would be diff for me is muting and banning. Thx for the comment though.

but what he is saying is that you spam your alliance more than I can help you.
Looking for Recruits!
<<

MisterCool

Post Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:04 pm

As far as I'm concerned I just want ssomeone who knows who and who not to mute, mute the spammers, the poeple who waste time and space on the board, keep the peolpe who are genuinely trying to chat with others, but either way an expert need to be chosen quickly, more and more the spam is ciming in the form of mainly alliance advertisements, and random emoji symbol boxes.
Looking for Recruits!
<<

MisterCool

Post Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:53 am

Faldon wrote:SmiteU for expert :O

He shall lead the S9 Reich! Hail SmiteU Hail!

That's the kind of talk that needs to be muted, talk of nazism, no matter the context it was.
I aslo personally think Smite not trying to harm your chances or anything, is somewhat asking people to vote for him, he was just talking about going nominations earlier, im not trying to make aquisations, but someone already said so in this very board.
Looking for Recruits!
<<

SmiteU

Post Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:03 am

Faldon wrote:SmiteU for expert :O

He shall lead the S9 Reich! Hail SmiteU Hail!

Plzz don't put any thing about Nazis when voting for anyone esspecially me thx
<<

SmiteU

Post Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:08 am

Stimpy wrote:I'm in chat pretty often, and this is my first server, so I certainly have seen those that have been helpful. I think Tram and Gengen are both good nominations, and my personal nomination goes to Frostmourn, who has helped me the most in this game. As for smiteU, no offense, but he has only added to spam to nominate him.

if u would like to ask gengen or tram if I sapm I bet they would kindly say no thank u :)
<<

Balla47s

Beginner

Post Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:11 pm

Im fed up with smite brown noseing everybody on world chat I hav multiple screenshots of his hidden plea for votes yet he cusses more than any1 I have seen on world chat and alot of info he gives is false. Vayne I have bakup screenshots of messages he says on world chat and I haven't asked anyone to vote for me when yet he has other people saying he will tell people to vote again I believe that's against the rules if not I stand corrected
PreviousNext

Return to Server 9 Expert Nominations