FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

This game is dying

<<

ha12008290

Post Tue May 29, 2018 5:15 pm

This game is dying

There, I put it bluntly. This game is dying, if it's not already dead. Hardly anyone, at least in my server, still plays this game anymore. Although I don't know how many actually play, I do know that around seven users including me are still active in the chat room on a weekly basis.
I saw a topic about adding new servers, and someone suggested that they merge servers instead, since they are running out of players in their server. Namely, they had around 80 - 100 active players. That conversation was from 2013. And five years later, I wouldn't be surprised if their server had completely died out, with the exception of the occasional newbie who would soon quit.
I have played this game this game on and off for around five years, and this game has definitely died out. What I think it needs is either an advertisement, a major update, or both. It could use a new activity, more monsters, more scrolls, and more bug fixes. It could definitely use a steady flow of new users, and maybe an option to have group private chats. It could use cheaper prices on several monsters in the encyclopedia, because the current price of your average epic monster is around fifty dollars worth of coins. It could definitely have servers merge, at least for the time being until this game begins to grow again, and this game needs more notice. It's a great game that has gone too long without a major update, and deserves recognition, from both the world and its creators. I may seem like the only one who actually wants this, but I have several friends, and good friends at that, who want this to happen too. And when this game becomes popular again, many will appreciate your end to this neglect.
I would like to thank you for your notice of this matter, and for the creation of this game.
Sincerely,
A Haypi user from server 3001
<<

SquashX

Post Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:42 am

Re: This game is dying

Sorry to say, but this company fully abandons their games, it's dead unless theres a fan willing to get all monsters. They wont do anything
<<

couettou

Beginner

Post Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Re: This game is dying

it was dead since 2016 i would say to be honest but they did a major update indeed with Haypi Monster 3

except this update is just a new game deleting the old one and making you lose time and money spent without a care (no notice was made about the update completely changing the game !)

Return to General Discussion