FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Max stat bet!?

<<

Akaitsuki

Beginner

Post Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:51 pm

Re: Max stat bet!?

dggamer fair enough but i want to correct some things.

1 - The game is NOT geared towards VIP players. In our server it's been proven time and again that non-vip can achieve just as much. I am vip1 on most accounts (investing only the initial dollar) and i've achieved as much or even more than my vip3 and vip4 accounts with the ones that only put a dollar in. iAMlegend was reigning champion in ladder for quite a long time getting frequent #1 and he is non-vip, and still a very strong player in our server.

2 - It's really a shame they don't do a merge, by the time they do or if you decide to join our server at some point, I would have already conquered all top 10 and more than likely have full team of legendaries on all 11 accounts. I would have enjoyed to show you what I can do with my epics as we are now and open your eyes to the fact that I have indeed defeated every strong player in server 603 at one point or another in PVP, taking down their full legend team. And i didnt even get my first legendary until like 3 or 4 months ago....only player I haven't beat in pvp is Bosanac but doesn't mean i havent come close.

3 - We are indeed blessed to have a lively competitive server, its probably the only reason we all still come back to play because we know there's bound to be someone still grinding aiming for the #1 spot. Start a merger petition who knows they might grant your wish and then you'll get to fight a lot of people at your same level.

I assume you and Draco must be like Saitama from one punch man in your own server. Being the definitive strongest would be pretty boring if no one else is driven to push you beyond your limits. My PAL offer will stand if either ever decides to come take a peek
<<

Akaitsuki

Beginner

Post Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:51 pm

✴Dracopyre wrote:WOW how much frekin stat bet, upgrades on abilites pros have!???
How much silver can you ios players make a day?
On average andriod players get average 300k. . Sometimes less cuz no oje to teal with on deadly desert team mode...

His stats come from stat bet and magic matrix.
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:56 pm

Akaitsuki wrote:
✴Dracopyre wrote:WOW how much frekin stat bet, upgrades on abilites pros have!???
On average andriod players get average 300k. . Sometimes less cuz no oje to teal with on deadly desert team mode...

I know that it was sarcasm. I made this post about stat betting.... lol
Also i think i got left out in the questions.

APART FROM THE DDTEAM RUNS AND DAILIES IS THEIR OTHER WAYS IOS PLAYER MIGHT BE ABLE TO MAKE MOENY FROM ANOTHER SAUCE?
<<

Shadowmon

Post Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:21 am

✴Dracopyre wrote:
Akaitsuki wrote:

I know that it was sarcasm. I made this post about stat betting.... lol
Also i think i got left out in the questions.

APART FROM THE DDTEAM RUNS AND DAILIES IS THEIR OTHER WAYS IOS PLAYER MIGHT BE ABLE TO MAKE MOENY FROM ANOTHER SAUCE?

When silver is concerned there is really no diff betw iOS and android HM.

It is just extremely difficult to get full stat bet. I doubt anyone has done that to date. Even 10 million silvers won't get you anywhere close to that. It is a really long process and depends a lot on luck. Stat bet strategy does help. No doubt it is tougher at first using the method I recommend but in long run it should be a lot easier to get good overall stat increase.
<<

Scorpimon

Post Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:42 am

Got it finally. Silver only. Adios
Attachments
image.png
image.png (1.24 MiB) Viewed 9617 times
<<

Shadowmon

Post Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:21 am

Same method. Missed by 1 spd. :cry:

Not going to spend millions for that.
Attachments
image.png
image.png (351.67 KiB) Viewed 9604 times
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:26 pm

Necroposting but the forum is dead anyway, so who cares :D!.

Vouching for both Scorpi and bosanac, same Server as I am. They're next level OP. Don't provoke them or you will be beaten in PvP :lol:..
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

stephenking

Post Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:27 am

I concur or agree to koenaj saying!!!
Haypi Monster Code
U0W8
Lost Tower Code
29DC
Previous

Return to General Discussion