FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Max stat bet!?

<<

dggamer

Baron

Post Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:16 pm

Re: Max stat bet!?

You all challengeing me to come to your server is dumb as i cant do that. I would not challenge you to come to mine it would take a solid year of grinding for you to even have a chance. Unless you spent loads of money.
YouTube channel: MattsGaMeS65 (haypi videos)
Level40 originally from server 1000.
<<

bosanac

Beginner

Post Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:18 pm

dggamer wrote:Id happily move server if i could bring my monsters with me but im not prepared to start from the bottom. I still dont think you could beat me with epics in a 1/1 or even duel. Ive seen all the tried and tested strats taunt and foresight with an electric or taunt and foresight with pressure verte. There arent enough moves in the game for you to have come up with something that i have not seen. Soon as i come out with rain hydra and my chimera ill pretty much 1 hit your epics and it will be GG. I do envy you having a competetive server mine used to be like that but its dead now sadly. If only they merged everyone together

THIS GUY !! Lol ☝️
<<

dggamer

Baron

Post Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:24 pm

So far you lot are all talk. At least i proved my monsters are strong. You have not posted anything or detailed any revolutionary strats simply claimed you could easy beat me. So please enlighten me.
<<

Akaitsuki

Beginner

Post Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:39 pm

Shadowmon wrote:Akaitsuki, I admire your confidence and strong self belief that you are a top player in the game.

Why thank you, I appreciate your admiration.

dggamer you don't want it with Bosanac, from my point of view he is the strongest player in server 603. Specially in PVP.

If your server is dead then make the switch and start over hydra and chimera is what you think you'll use to defeat me? Or Bosanac? you are in for an extremely rude awakening my friend.

Otherwise cross your fingers and hope we get another server merge so we can all enjoy the game together. But i still think that if your server is as deas as you claim that you should come on over to ours, as you can see our server is still breathing life since several members are wasting time here replying instead of doing some DD runs. Here's my PAL code so you dont need to start from zero.

1P4VZ

Feel free to use it when you decide to join.

lol before the end of this month i'll post up some pics of myself at rank #1 in ladder if you want ;) after i'm done with my current goal.
<<

dggamer

Baron

Post Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:24 pm

Im never starting over its just not gunna happen. All im hearing from you is youd win please detail how on earth you could win with epics. Your arguments dont stand up. Being 1st in ladder isnt anything to be proud off ladder is a load of rubbish its all luck based and once you have 300k prestige its pointless. My server is indeed dead and yours will be as well in time. Theres no definitive way i can prove that id win but ive never lost to epics before and i can prove that my monsters on paper are stronger. You can claim to be some sort of pvp wizard but the game isnt as complex as you make it out to be theres a limited amount of stratedgies all of which can be picked apart easy. I stand by that my rain hydra and chimera would sweep you in a duel scenario. How could you possibly counter it with epics?
<<

Akaitsuki

Beginner

Post Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:09 pm

if your server is dead and it's been around as long as mine then why not switch even if starting over? I mean why are you even on this forum if the game is pretty much dead for you?

The people of my server that come post here actively play every day for the most part. And there's dozens of us playing every day it just seems pointless to me that you would choose to stay in a dead game instead of coming to one that is still on-going.

It doesn't make sense to me that you'd still be wasting away playing by yourself. Our server will always have people playing in it, do you know why?

Because we are all a bunch of competitive assholes. As you can tell i have an ego and high regard of myself as a trainer, so does scorpimon, bosanac, stephen and everyone else in server 603 lol we all want to enjoy the game and be the best we can be. That's why there's still so many of us still playing even though its been like 3 years.

Anyway theorizing about who beats who is pointless all i know for sure is that i can and have defeated monsters just like yours in both ladder and pvp and that guarantees me that I can win over you. It doesn't mean i'll win every time or that i will win with ease, lord knows I always have an uphill battle when fighting full legendary teams. But everyone in my server minus a handful of people has tasted defeat at the hands of my epic team at one point or another even when using full legendary teams.

Hope you'll have a change of heart and at least come try us out if you don't like what you see then feel free to walk away. It's easier for YOU to come join ours and prove your skill than for ALL OF US to come join your already dead server. I call that logic.
<<

dggamer

Baron

Post Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:43 pm

I dont want to invest time into something ive already done i would get no satisfaction from aquiring the legends again or completing all the expert modes again. The only draw is the pvp but it would take too long of a grind to become competetive and im not investing the time/money again. Considering this game is geared towards the vip players. My only hope is to sit and wait hoping haypi merge the servers and i can play someone decent again. Until then ill carry on perfecting what i do have. You are lucky to have an active server it may be the only one left. Being a competetive asshole is what makes this game fun its been a bit of a grind for me lately but ill persist. For the record i dont claim to be unbeatable just unbeatable with an epic team im sure scorpimon could give me a run for my money.
<<

Scorpimon

Post Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:11 pm

dggamer, appreciate you shared your best monsters with us. Yes with no new content the only thing to do is to perfect our monsters. Let me share my best oel and scroll legendaries here. Baha is the only monster that do not need speed. :D
Attachments
image.png
image.png (570.92 KiB) Viewed 6402 times
image.png
image.png (567.96 KiB) Viewed 6402 times
<<

dggamer

Baron

Post Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:54 pm

That sphierx is insane. Would love to have one like that haha mines terrible working on it at the moment actually. Had it for the longest time as well just ignored its existence until recently
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:24 pm

WOW how much frekin stat bet, upgrades on abilites pros have!???
How much silver can you ios players make a day?
On average andriod players get average 300k. . Sometimes less cuz no oje to teal with on deadly desert team mode...
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion