FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

curiosity...

<<

Jbloggsy

Post Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:31 pm

curiosity...

hey people..

basically been looking up all the different kind of monsters from haypi... didn't go by specific game, but i saw Leaopard? think thats how you spell it, basically a blue and white leopard?

is that catchable on haypi monster?

also if you have a Bragga can you post its stats for me, im saving up for it, so just want to know if it's worth it.

Tia
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:27 pm

Re: curiosity...

Dude no offence, please stop making every post on the forums for every little issue or curiosity you got!

Your spamming the forums with junk allmost.
try asking people for advice in your server. Try googling your issues.
Type haypi monsters + (what your question is)

This may be general discussion but its anoying to see and pointless to have ma y forums about your self. This is not a chat room or forum.

Thank you.
<<

Shadowdragon

Post Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:25 pm

As an off-topic. Dracopyre, you don't exactly have the power to say to someone that they should stop posting on the forum because it fills it with "junk". As annoying it might be, it might be better to keep it to yourself, or at least answer as much as you could and leave a note to google it or ask the players on their server.

In any case. Jbloggsy, the leopard you're talking about is called Sneopard. It's a scroll epic, who is an ice type, and can be found in Barren Land Veteran mode in the wheels after you finish a level. It evolves at lvl 27 while holding a Frostcore (Also found in Barren Land Veteran/Exp) into Clawpard.
As of Bragga, I do not exactly have the full stats of him, but I do have one (lvl 52), so you can have an idea of its stats.

Sincerely,
Shadowdragon (604) / Cadurian (606)
Attachments
image.png
image.png (555.41 KiB) Viewed 7126 times
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:35 pm

Shadowdragon wrote:As an off-topic. Dracopyre, you don't exactly have the power to say to someone that they should stop posting on the forum because it fills it with "junk". As annoying it might be, it might be better to keep it to yourself, or at least answer as much as you could and leave a note to google it or ask the players on their server.

In any case. Jbloggsy, the leopard you're talking about is called Sneopard. It's a scroll epic, who is an ice type, and can be found in Barren Land Veteran mode in the wheels after you finish a level. It evolves at lvl 27 while holding a Frostcore (Also found in Barren Land Veteran/Exp) into Clawpard.
As of Bragga, I do not exactly have the full stats of him, but I do have one (lvl 52), so you can have an idea of its stats.

Sincerely,

Shadowdragon, please leave your ignorance aside.
I have a reason to say what i said.
I said that becuase ever since he had been posting every question about haypi he can possibly find, more and more newbies are posting nonsense that can be a answered if they just ask people in their server or emailing haypi directly.

Yes, thus is general discusion but making a post about allmost anythung is frustrating when i come to look for replys on my post or other peoples in which i commented which makes sense and isnt silly.

This isnt eveb a proper title for what hes talking about. All i am seeing is nooniwh questions after post and post of newbies asking questions that they can answer then selves if they did research i stead of being lazy and asking people.

Besides from what you said 'i aint got the power to say whayever i said' again this is general discussion and im nit disrespecting anyone. As a matter of fact your argueing at me. Im just suggesting somethint before even more noobs ask the same questions or more dumber ones to have the forums filled up with absolutely jackness.

Also before you argue with someone try see to logic, empathy, mannesrs.
If you re read what i said i asked nicely. For the greater good.
I never said 'stop making posts your so anoying' i said please stop making posts. Its frustrating etc.'

Additionally, neither are you someone to intervee what with someone said and im not telling people what to do im suggesting.

Lastly, i even suggested easier better ways to find answers to hes question. All youve done is point out what someone shouldnt also do in similar case from me to jsbblogy and you to me. Again to my main point, i dont like to see wheb i check forums about generwl discussions that its filled with allrrady answered questions and to have to look page after page from recent posts clattered with these posts.

Haypi makers dont delete posts and imagine how anoying that would be to look at wheb looking for useful posts instead of being lazy.

Happy days matey! :)
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:41 pm

Shadowdragon wrote:As an off-topic. Dracopyre, you don't exactly have the power to say to someone that they should stop posting on the forum because it fills it with "junk". As annoying it might be, it might be better to keep it to yourself, or at least answer as much as you could and leave a note to google it or ask the players on their server.

Sincerely,

Including your quote keep it to your self', thats a little comanding, you shouldnt be asking people how to live their life. Live your own, dont intervee and say whay people should be doing you aint got that right either infact ur purpose is invalid.

The only power anyone has is to advice and reason. If it crosses boundries such as invading someones space then yeah its ok to say to soenone about that. Like disrepsecting soemone or their belongings. For instance, hitjng or sexually harrasing, sexually assualting, swearing in someones face etc or foricng someone to do soemthing. All i did was state what he shudnt do becuz of the outcome and i also stated the outcomr. I even gave advice.
Whats wrong with that ehy?
<<

Shadowdragon

Post Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:19 pm

... Maybe we started this on the wrong foot, hm?

First of all, I'm not exactly sure if that was "ignorant", but that's a topic for later.
In any case, while I do see where you're coming from, is it then really wrong for them to make a forum post about a question they have? If that's the case, we might as well have a new section to answer questions!
In any case, correct me if I'm wrong, but is it really "nonsense" of what they're putting out? I personally know which server this person is from, and I know for the fact that not all players know this question, and the ones that know it aren't always on to answer it. So, even if their answer(s) to their question(s) can be "ridiculous" or "doesn't make sense" and can be found out by simply asking the people on their server or googling it, doesn't make the forum be filled up with "junk" or what else it can be called as.

Now... does it matter if it's a proper title or not? Misleading maybe, but it title does make sense (to an extent). And maybe they were lazy, or maybe they just forgot about it? Or they didn't know? It can't really be blamed in any case.

Now, I did not, and never implied that you were disrespecting the player. Also, of course I did argue? Isn't that why I said all that in the first place? :) And while you did suggest (and now maybe I would sound a bit hypocritical, in both ends), but isn't it technically disrespecting by calling them "noobs" and further say "or more dumber ones"? I think we'll just let it be like that.

Now, I did re-read what you typed out multiple times. Like I said earlier, I did not say what you typed out was "mean" or anything under that line. I stated that you did not have to tell the person it, and could had just kept it to yourself.

Also, it's correct that I shouldn't, if I understood it correct, interfere with it. But neither does that mean you're someone, who have to tell them that they're spamming the forum with "junk".

As for what you said, yes, I am aware that you suggested them a way to find their answer. However, what I did was basically saying, or suggesting, that you maybe should just keep thoughts like those to yourself. Also, you might be overexaggerating a bit about it. In no way or fashion is it clattering general discussion at all.

Now, back to the cycle, as annoying as it might be, it might only be you that find it annoying. Personally, I do not find it annoying, and I don't think it has the criteria be categorized as "annoying" in any way, but that might just be me, huh?

Alright... so my purpose for saying all that was invalid? A little commanding I can agree with. Again, I could had worded it better. If what I said was invalid, then shouldn't yours be too? Or are they both valid, because, in my perspective, they both hold advice and reasoning. Like i said just earlier, I did keep in mind that you gave an advice.
Also, you did not state what he shouldn't do because of the outcome, according to what you said earlier, with: "I said that becuase ever since he had been posting every question about haypi he can possibly find, more and more newbies are posting nonsense that can be a answered if they just ask people in their server or emailing haypi directly."

Alright, so maybe we're going to continue arguing about this, and eventually support will have to take actions. However, I'm pretty sure we both don't want to make this worse in any way. So, with that being said, I will give you a suggestion. Instead of continue arguing in here and end up getting us both in trouble, what about we talk about this privately, so we can both come to an agreement to this kind of fuss? Nothing else can I ask for you now.

Sincerely,

Shadowdragon.
<<

couettou

Beginner

Post Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:04 pm

Hi
First to anwer the question of this post,here is the link to find bragga's stat
viewtopic.php?f=640&t=23875&view=previous
As for Sneopard, it was already well answered

Secondly, sadly, Dracopyre you don't realize how rude or aggressive you can be with your words... instead of saying it can be found with a little search, you could have posted the link where you had already found the answer to his question (because i hope it wasn't a wild guess and you had looked in the forum to be sure the answer already exist)
Newbies by definition are new and don't know where nor how to find answer and that's precisely why there is a forum or a support by mail.
But if you insist on saying that there is a lot of "junk post", you should better look for your own post which were already asked or/and answered (+6 skills has already several posts about details)

Anyway, it is good lesson for everyone to try to take a better look on the forum and to share information in a friendly way instead of not giving any information in relation to the post.

couettou
<<

support9

Elite

Post Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:19 am

Forum is designed as a virtual community for all players from Haypi games. As long as posters and the thread contents comply with our User Agreement, players can feel free to exchange gameplay experience, help each other, discuss strategies and so on.

At Haypi, it is our wish to build a community that is welcoming for all players. As a result, we'd like to see players communicate in a civilized and respectful way. Please note that we don't allow impersonation of Haypi authority personnel. We also don't tolerate personal abuse and harassment neither. For those, who have complaints against other players, it's better to sort it out in a private way or report to Haypi staff for assistance and suggestions. We're glad to see some of you have well understood the essence of the community and have tried to do things right.

Let's work together to maintain a friendly forum.
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:40 pm

couettou wrote:Hi
First to anwer the question of this post,here is the link to find bragga's stat
viewtopic.php?f=640&t=23875&view=previous
As for Sneopard, it was already well answered

Secondly, sadly, Dracopyre you don't realize how rude or aggressive you can be with your words... instead of saying it can be found with a little search, you could have posted the link where you had already found the answer to his question (because i hope it wasn't a wild guess and you had looked in the forum to be sure the answer already exist)
Newbies by definition are new and don't know where nor how to find answer and that's precisely why there is a forum or a support by mail.
But if you insist on saying that there is a lot of "junk post", you should better look for your own post which were already asked or/and answered (+6 skills has already several posts about details)

Anyway, it is good lesson for everyone to try to take a better look on the forum and to share information in a friendly way instead of not giving any information in relation to the post.

couettou

Couettou answer me this question. Will you...Forever shut up and leave me alone like you wanted me to you in which i have done to.. You cant do what you want and tell others what they are roing right or wront. You make a bloody post about me like a child who tells momy what the other sibling done.

Make your decision final.
Dont talk to me ever or....
talk to me like a genuine human. Start talking in haypuli normally or stay out of evrrything i do or say. Ddteam with me as a human

Either stick to us ignoring each other or talk like a human not some kind of uprighteous person you are. Dont act all innocent to get your silly ban like you did or ehatever. Keep your words. I keep mine.

You tell me one week ago dont ever talk to me the the next your talking to me in a post. You talk to me when i am talking with my own friends.
<<

Jbloggsy

Post Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:44 pm

✴Dracopyre wrote:Dude no offence, please stop making every post on the forums for every little issue or curiosity you got!

Your spamming the forums with junk allmost.
try asking people for advice in your server. Try googling your issues.
Type haypi monsters + (what your question is)

This may be general discussion but its anoying to see and pointless to have ma y forums about your self. This is not a chat room or forum.

Thank you.

"dude no offence" but how about you go swivel> :D WTF is a forum for then? TO ASK THINGS ABOUT A CERTAIN GAME! don't like it, FUCK OFF! simple! i don't know you who think you're talking too, but leave if you don't like it! i do not care if i get banned from this forum, but it's people like you that think everybody is a "noob" god forbid what you was like in school, you never asked numerous questions at school? i think you did! did people say stfu you ask too much? did they hell! so shut your love mouth! it's a forum you ask questions on it you love bubbles! done finished! you may now block me!
Next

Return to General Discussion