FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Login disconnect again?

<<

Deliverance

Post Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:56 pm

Login disconnect again?

Hi Deliverance here, and in behalf of myself and over 100 accounts in server 3102 we have been continued to be logged out of game yet again for over 24 hours yet there is no post in game about any maintenance or reason for the game being down. This is causing so many of us to lose experience and silver from team modes. Challenge attempts for veteran epic monsters and expert skill books. We also have lost breeding cool downs. Is there going to be any compensation along with a explanation to the server being down? Or will we have to group together to either quit game or find a way to get Google play to compensate us if you guys won't? When game goes live a few extra team mode attempts should be added to complete as well as bonus expert/veteran attempts maybe even a skill book chest to make players feel their time lost from game matters enough to your staff to give them a portion of what we all lost over the past day and on going as long as this lasts
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-06-26-09-06-51.png
The issue.
Screenshot_2016-06-26-09-06-51.png (1.64 MiB) Viewed 5877 times
<<

Deliverance

Post Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:02 pm

Re: Login disconnect again?

Side note, with proper compensation given I would like to know when Pegasus will be obtainable orange egg legendary again? So I know when to spend 100$ to attempt to own pegasus
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:39 pm

Deliverance wrote:Hi Deliverance here, and in behalf of myself and over 100 accounts in server 3102 we have been continued to be logged out of game yet again for over 24 hours yet there is no post in game about any maintenance or reason for the game being down. This is causing so many of us to lose experience and silver from team modes. Challenge attempts for veteran epic monsters and expert skill books. We also have lost breeding cool downs. Is there going to be any compensation along with a explanation to the server being down? Or will we have to group together to either quit game or find a way to get Google play to compensate us if you guys won't? When game goes live a few extra team mode attempts should be added to complete as well as bonus expert/veteran attempts maybe even a skill book chest to make players feel their time lost from game matters enough to your staff to give them a portion of what we all lost over the past day and on going as long as this lasts

Google wont compensate anything unless you have paided for and you didnt grt any chance of using it. If you done it via paypal contact them for this issue etc. Im pretty sure haypis way of buying gold is not even right. They dont bother improving the game anymore. All their doing is using money they maoe from this haypi into this one. Using only its funds.. i doubt thats alot of money haha
Only like 100 pound or dollars a month or so. :P

However, haypi can compensate us if they really wanted to tbh.
Worst part about haypi is the event are gone. Hallow3n gifts/chirstmas gifts holiday gifts are eliminated also.

Haypi should compensate us. Ill explain how.

Haypi makers should givd us notice of whats going on when whays happening.

The way they can compensate is.
Looknat each players team runs.. see which is highest amount of silver coins on normal mode without online player. Inlcuding exp from the moment you server shutted us down to untill you fix it.

Including goldcoins to
Also We dont want rewards or gifts haypinmakers we want compensation. JUSTICE!!!
<<

support9

Elite

Post Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:05 am

Hi there,

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. The server issue was addressed soon afterwards.

We apologize again for the inconvenience. Thank you for your unwavering support.

Best,
Haypi Team
<<

Deliverance

Post Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:27 am

Has it been addressed?

So if it has been addressed does that mean servers should be up because the. Below photo was taken roughly 2 minutes ago and the game is still occuring with same issue. Were getting close to another 48 hours where players cannot play :(
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-06-27-00-24-49.png
Screenshot_2016-06-27-00-24-49.png (757.77 KiB) Viewed 5854 times
<<

couettou

Beginner

Post Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:29 am

hi
that just mean they know about the login issue since it was signaled and they are still on it
It is not solved yet

couettou
<<

couettou

Beginner

Post Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:07 pm

hello
i don't know other players opinion about that but i think as we can't play the game for now, you could use this opportunity to put on some events or new stuff even if it takes a week to do so...

If anyone agree to that or disagree, pm me i will create a post dedicated if there are enough messages in favor of this idea

couettou
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:30 pm

Hey jsbloogy,

I apolgoize if ive offended you in anyway based on what Couettou/shadowgamer said.
But sometimes you have to seen rude to get a point through or people wont takenyou serious.
I dont care about what others think but i do look to the future alot and learn from the past. I know what more and more of theae basic posts will lead to.
However, my main aim was to throw of any other player that may or maynot have amy questions that allready has answer etc or can eaisly be found on research.

On the other hand, these random azz people come form nowhere no backside or story explain me and trying to put me in place and telling me the obvious.
You dont say i seem aggresive or rude a little its part of my plan.

I just hope you see my point in how this could lead to even more allready explained posts. As from my experience with the player couettou on haypi the game devolpers dont bother deleting posts after they resolved. I just didnt want the first few posts pages filled in just by your name

Im also happy to help you and if my setnaces were read carefully it had gery useful information such as researching way to find out your issues you say in posts etc. Ive also helped you on some posts to u knos that hhehe

To couettou, Non of my posts are silly as i think you mentioned. I dont understand how your one week conplaining i keep talking to you and then the nrxt you come talking to me on a post. You or me or anyone has no say to jblosgy its ulto haypi to sort this out. But i had my reasons. My saying what i said made more sense then you two pointlessly interveening with my plan.

I try deter something b4 it gets out of controll.
Funny how peoplle argue with me wheb its actuslly non of their business and even if it is they tell me its non of my busines to say what ever snd really its also non of their business either to interveen etc. Haha thr banterina

I have a feeling based on my posts people can be jealous of how well i stat bet my monsters :P
They take every opportunity to argue seriously like i would be talking to my friends in haypi. And some radnok perosn tell me nobthats not true or soemthing...
<<

support9

Elite

Post Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:39 am

Hi there,

Please exit and shut down the application completely and then restart via MY ACCOUNT option. If the connection issue still exists, please feel free to let us know.

Best,
Haypi Team

Return to General Discussion