FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

CS help!

<<

Jbloggsy

Post Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:57 pm

CS help!

someone tell me what sort of monsters to use in chaotic swamp! because i'm, close to losing my rag! i've tried draconius level 43, smiter level 38, and brawny 33, and maybe meniss 34... and i CANNOT get past the first little boss! like what the hell!

tia for the help
<<

FizzyPaws

Post Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:56 am

Re: CS help!

Now I can't quite remember what I did for Chaotic Swamp, but I think that my monsters were higher level than that. I think they were in the late 40s-early 50s, and I also had one S Rank monster (Smiter). Also, I remember using a LOT of Jellies though, so if you have those, I'd recommend using them. A strong Draconius can plow through most of the monsters in CS, and be sure to switch out of any type disadvantages (i.e A random water monster shows up out pf nowhere, switch in a plant). Important to remember: Keep all of your monsters at about the same level, and try to use as many Epics as possible.

P.S: This map has the capability of having ANY weather (besides Night I believe), so I'd use that to your advantage.

P.P.S: Sorry that it's kinda long.
S Rank -
Legendary - Fenrir
Epic - Smiter - Cygness

Server - 606
<<

Jbloggsy

Post Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:47 pm

I use tons of jellies, and i have numerous epics, i'm just trying to level my draconius and smiter atm, level 45, and 39 atm.. so im getting there but thanks for your help
<<

couettou

Beginner

Post Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:51 pm

hi
chaotic swamp has differents monsters so you need differents monsters as well.
the advice to breed all epics to s grade is the best one
once they are s you can level them up cause if you use non s grade you will have to ditch them later (at level 60 there could be a difference of 20 points in each stat between a d grade and s grade monster) to succeed in expert maps
<<

FizzyPaws

Post Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:37 pm

You're welcome! Glad I could help!
S Rank -
Legendary - Fenrir
Epic - Smiter - Cygness

Server - 606

Return to General Discussion