FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Disrespectful players

<<

support9

Elite

Post Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:30 am

Re: Disrespectful players

✴Dracopyre wrote:I dont mean ✴Dracopyre i meant the name '***********' he put as photo name.. twice and its disresepectful as its my real name and i changed the name from *********** to ✴Dracopyre for a reason.

I find it disrespectful and i will also say the human rights supports me. If someone such as litters its a criminal offense. All i am asking is for this post to be removed as it has unconsented use of my name. Which is abuse. I am also not talking about what you think. I am talking about whats disrespectful and isnt.

I used my realname because i thought it was about entering your realname then account name. But account creation is different all games ive played where you first put your real name then decided the account name.

Please do something about this.

My request it the post is changed from the part that uses my name '***********' or deleted completelty or else im contacting google, contacting lawyer, and a court service becuase i have allready stop harrasing the couettou player. Whom is equally ridiclulous as me.

So why keep this post if the issue is resolved?

Do something please.

Hi there,

Thanks for the explanation. Just in case, we've encrypted the possible private info in your previous post. Now that we've understood your standpoint (though we have no idea how your real name got known by other players as we've been repeatedly reminded players to pay more attention to the self-protection awareness of privacy by suggesting players NOT give away any personal information in any case), it's better that you contact the poster first and negotiate for a image name revision.

Concerning your privacy, if there's need for an official intervention, you may feel free to contact us and submit necessary materials to prove your identify. After the confirmation, we'll see what we can do to help.

BTW, please bear in mind that we can enjoy the game better if the whole community abide by the chat/forum/game rules. Let's work together to maintain a friendly and civilized environment.

Best,
Haypi Team
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:22 am

Yeah um basicay ive stopped even noticjng player couettou and i respext hes wishes now if leavi g him alone i fact all i was doing is obeying what an admins aid which was to get along and forget the past. I have and couettou seems to keep grudges. I try make amends but he doesnt want to and if he doesnt want to then thats hes decision. I have even told him if you remove my name from post i dont care about number 1. Just remove name. I dont k ow why he thinks he can use my name like that.

Including when creating an account i thought i was meant to enter my realname and i didnt k ow it was my ussr ane identity etc.which i didnt know. Which is why i changed name from artanmaliqi to Dracopyre.
<<

PrincesS

Post Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:54 am

This topic is great. Love it when people who say horrible things bc they think there are no repercussion get whats coming to them. Too bad he didnt lose his account but at least hes annoyed by the image name.
#internetkarma
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:44 pm

Serioudsly,

Your taking couettous word for it?
I can promise you ask Couettou or haypi worker to review the first time who bad mouthed or disrespected first.
He doesnt even deny it.
In the beginning, me and couettou were Ok, good infact.
But all of sudden he stopped giving a shet.
He begann team mode with other player when usual we share runs to whom ever is online. When i felt left out in which a few occasion i was, i was told they were ddteaming. I asked share runs please or dont forget about me but they just ddteamed and left me out having to go Solo a couple times earning 20% less silver and exp. Including the Insane amount of jellies required to pass deadly desert solo.

All i did was complain about them on glob chat saying you guys are not includong me. I question couettou and whomever he teamed with. And it was Pure ignorance. Some of the nasty replies was stop whinning you baby. Spoilt brat. I can go on but i cba.

From that time Couettou began to argue so many occasions. Like sometimes it wasnt hes business at all. Theirs a player named deliverance whom has experience hes arrogant behaviour. Even Another on my server named Klimrad whom sees how he also bad mouths.

I dont understand why so many of you people just dont see both sides.
I was not the first to bad mouth or disrespect me with many occasions before retallation. I dont deny private chatting him that stuff.

Here is me and couettou personality traits in haypi.

Couettou - Reacts to people, people react he complains = hypocrit.
Pointlessly does stuff and when people react he compalins again.
He talks about respect players.. he doesnt respect me and even if someone disrespects you you respect them in kindess and leave itto the higher auroity
He uses my name on this forum eithout my consent. I chsnge my name from that one he posted to dracopyre becuase i got game name and user name mixed up. And i didnt know i coukd chsnge it till long time.

Me - Who does talk rubbish sometimes in a game chat/glob chat - 99 percent of player talk alot of garbage. I talk for fun. I spoke couettou that way in private messgae becuase ye frustrated me in many ways to. He pointlesly takes number 1 when he hae over 300,000 prestige points for plantosourus which is last free legendary that he allready has and i dont have im far away from. I have done alot for my friends in clearing the top 10 in my server for more players to get more prestige by eliminating top players from being lower rank then them setting the players whom has not played in months or years backwarda and players who are active and deserve it in more higher rank. 9, 8, 7 etc etc. The closer to rank 1 the more presrige you earn.

I from time to time ask ddteam.. i try apologize but it does nothing even when i didnt really do anything wrong. He doent say apologzy accepted he just says i dont care.. many times
What couettou is doing for mainly me is fighting with 15 attempts meanwhile i have 10. Hes stronger than me and when ever i tske number 1 after like 5 attempts he takes it back.

Including he has not left the past. Hes a grudge holder he just spends hes time anoying the love out of me aswel. He ignored me before he actuslly started ignoreing me... whej i asked question and just replied You so anoying!! learn by your own experiences. Etc. I was a noob then and i was just curious in knowing how to get wiser faster. He just wants to delay or setback for some reason.

He would rather ddteam solo than ddteam with me when im on. Which clearly states its self that hell sacrifice effort when he could simply just not he ignorant as he is. He is determinded to just not give a dam and not think about humam ethics and treating everyone the way you wana be treated.

Dont just take hes point of a silly photo. He has more at that means nothing. Including recently the admin has stated to get along with each other. He ignores me thats not getting allng sith each other is it? The admin had given us a last warning. And he continues to behave like i ruined hes life. Besides didnt you read what the admin said. Respect players in which i do but also getig along. He doesnt communicate for whatever reason.
All the times me and couettou have argued is he either loses and just says i tried of arguing with you since several months. Tbh i wasnt rude to him at all untill he was rude to me.

Including i dont care about the name on the photo. Whats bothering me is he wants to ignore me forget about me yet he made a post about me. He keeps my name on hes photo.. he ignores me yet hides and abuses stuff just becuase he can and its a game. I aggre its just a game but he seems to do stuff.. say i dont care.... and or then say ignore me...and then keep my name used and abused eithout my consent in this forum.

Princess or whatever your name is. My side took time to grow. My reaction was a build of of hes first disrespects. Then i started retaliating and he takes it so seriosuly as if hes not responsibile for making me react or also bad mouthing me. All the words i remeber him calling me is Spoilt brat. Whinny baby. Anoying. Calling me bad mouth in global chat. If hayp8 was to research the histroy of me and cous events where he wnd i argued it stemmed from the beginning where he was mad at me and me not mad at him whcih turnt to me retaliting from hes co peltly obsessive prideful attitude and beuavjour.

He infact demands me to leave hima lone when all i do is ask questions every nowand the.. everyone has and had lnowledge to share. Hes just being a little selfish.

End of discussion.
And also before you even talk in a case like this princess look at not just evidence but point of views. Their are allways another side to something or anything.
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:56 pm

PrincesS wrote:This topic is great. Love it when people who say horrible things bc they think there are no repercussion get whats coming to them. Too bad he didnt lose his account but at least hes annoyed by the image name.
#internetkarma

Including if you read the admin said 'you have both restrospected your selves'
you clearly see that if it was completly for the blame my account would of got baned and only threated but the admin had a closer look or soemthing they see that he isnt innocent either. he even confessed to disrespecting me to in forums and in haypj saying he called mea spoilt brat.

Funny how, Random people like you talk balony without knowing anyhting. It doesnt bother me that my name is on the forum image of cous post. Its the hypocritialness thst he displays and then complaine about when people harras him from him harrasing other players in the beginning. And even so exepcts people to obide by hes way of life.
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:06 pm

support9 wrote:
✴Dracopyre wrote:I dont mean ✴Dracopyre i meant the name '***********' he put as photo name.. twice and its disresepectful as its my real name and i changed the name from *********** to ✴Dracopyre for a reason.

I find it disrespectful and i will also say the human rights supports me. If someone such as litters its a criminal offense. All i am asking is for this post to be removed as it has unconsented use of my name. Which is abuse. I am also not talking about what you think. I am talking about whats disrespectful and isnt.

I used my realname because i thought it was about entering your realname then account name. But account creation is different all games ive played where you first put your real name then decided the account name.

Please do something about this.

My request it the post is changed from the part that uses my name '***********' or deleted completelty or else im contacting google, contacting lawyer, and a court service becuase i have allready stop harrasing the couettou player. Whom is equally ridiclulous as me.

So why keep this post if the issue is resolved?

Do something please.

Hi there,

Thanks for the explanation. Just in case, we've encrypted the possible private info in your previous post. Now that we've understood your standpoint (though we have no idea how your real name got known by other players as we've been repeatedly reminded players to pay more attention to the self-protection awareness of privacy by suggesting players NOT give away any personal information in any case), it's better that you contact the poster first and negotiate for a image name revision.

Concerning your privacy, if there's need for an official intervention, you may feel free to contact us and submit necessary materials to prove your identify. After the confirmation, we'll see what we can do to help.

BTW, please bear in mind that we can enjoy the game better if the whole community abide by the chat/forum/game rules. Let's work together to maintain a friendly and civilized environment.

Best,
Haypi Team

Hi admin
I completly aggre with you in your rule of making the haypu community a friendly wlecoming envoirnment civiled to. Also i do respect and follow game rule chat etc.

I have tried msny times to help lower levels out in sending them monsters.
I have tried making amensement in my relationship with couettou. He just dont wana talk but i try my best to make friends again. However he continuoes to act like i broke hes heart. I try to mend it but i dont even know i try be nice. But same reaction either ignorance or rudness and commandative behavour

Including i have helped players for advice. A player named klimrad he got pretty decent advice from me and i do belive he told me once he might not have continued playing this game if it were not for me. In a way i encouraged himd to play longer. I which shows my kindessx
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:12 pm

PrincesS wrote:This topic is great. Love it when people who say horrible things bc they think there are no repercussion get whats coming to them. Too bad he didnt lose his account but at least hes annoyed by the image name.
#internetkarma

Also, you "love it when repercussions get whats coming to them. Too bad he didnt lose his account"... at least hes annoyed by the imagne name.

YOu support hypocrital behaviour?? You think being a hypocrit is good??
So you support a guy who wants to be respected but doesnt respect that player whom he doesnt respect?? Isnt that like fueling the fire... your supporting animalistic behaviour..relationation or justice in your way is wrong.
It isnt even retaliation. Its still beingna hypicrit to say respect players and still disrespect one person.. that one bad thing you do to someoen makes the difference between a bad person or good.

Compare it to, hitting and being hit and hitting back. Go define hypocrit snd justice before you go and make a sly point without proper analyse of any story. You may end up like couettou.

Best wishes
<<

support9

Elite

Post Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:44 am

✴Dracopyre wrote:Yeah um basicay ive stopped even noticjng player couettou and i respext hes wishes now if leavi g him alone i fact all i was doing is obeying what an admins aid which was to get along and forget the past. I have and couettou seems to keep grudges. I try make amends but he doesnt want to and if he doesnt want to then thats hes decision. I have even told him if you remove my name from post i dont care about number 1. Just remove name. I dont k ow why he thinks he can use my name like that.

Including when creating an account i thought i was meant to enter my realname and i didnt k ow it was my ussr ane identity etc.which i didnt know. Which is why i changed name from artanmaliqi to Dracopyre.

Hi there,

Players are not suggested to use private info for profile names. You've already had your username changed basing on our privacy policy. As for couettou, since you first started your account with a*********i, we have reason to believe that he must have just used it when referring to your specific in-game ID as a matter of habit rather than having any disrespectful objective.

Now that both of you agreed to turn the page and move forward previously, and you've reached out to him/her with the request of an image name change and s/he understands your standpoint. We are confident that you'll have that settled smoothly without our intervention.

In simple words, we don't encourage individual targeting when we reiterate and try to maintain a friendly and welcoming community for all players. If there's anything that we've misinterpreted please feel free to let us know.

Best,
Haypi Team
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:47 pm

support9 wrote:
✴Dracopyre wrote:Yeah um basicay ive stopped even noticjng player couettou and i respext hes wishes now if leavi g him alone i fact all i was doing is obeying what an admins aid which was to get along and forget the past. I have and couettou seems to keep grudges. I try make amends but he doesnt want to and if he doesnt want to then thats hes decision. I have even told him if you remove my name from post i dont care about number 1. Just remove name. I dont k ow why he thinks he can use my name like that.

Hi there,

Players are not suggested to use private info for profile names. You've already had your username changed basing on our privacy policy. As for couettou, since you first started your account with a*********i, we have reason to believe that he must have just used it when referring to your specific in-game ID as a matter of habit rather than having any disrespectful objective.

Now that both of you agreed to turn the page and move forward previously, and you've reached out to him/her with the request of an image name change and s/he understands your standpoint. We are confident that you'll have that settled smoothly without our intervention.

In simple words, we don't encourage individual targeting when we reiterate and try to maintain a friendly and welcoming community for all players. If there's anything that we've misinterpreted please feel free to let us know.

Best,
Haypi Team

It still contains my name. Look at the bottom of the Dracopyre part....
It still says artanmaliqi.

Thanks for the cooperation though but still it has my name.
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:52 pm

Also, when i private chat him based on the image evidence he has. It shows the name Dracopyre and he input my real name... in the photo image. This obviously shows yes still has hes revenge schemes. Its clear that he was disrespectjng my name but again. All i want is my name off this topuc or deleted.

Whats the point of having this post in this forum website?
If the issues been resolved just deleted it. All it does is a reminder for when i come to look for some advice in game and i see this post which gives of bad memories.

Their is no need for the post to exist i respect eveyplayer.
I plead for it to be deleted as the issue is solved.
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion