FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Sealed Space

<<

Jbloggsy

Post Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:44 pm

Sealed Space

i'm level 16 i'm doing pretty well, with my draconius, and Neon (got Neon in my very first egg, 8000 one) my dracky is level 32 i think, neon 31, and third... is what my question is and Neon was lucky i know :lol: but for some reason, i'm deciding what to have on my 3rd slot? any ideas? like what element
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:55 pm

Re: Sealed Space

Jbloggsy wrote:i'm level 16 i'm doing pretty well, with my draconius, and Neon (got Neon in my very first egg, 8000 one) my dracky is level 32 i think, neon 31, and third... is what my question is and Neon was lucky i know :lol: but for some reason, i'm deciding what to have on my 3rd slot? any ideas? like what element

My Advice for you atm is to get through A as many expert modes, including veteran and mainly nornal mode.

The reason i say get though normal mode it becuase when you complete normal mode of deadly desert, the last map. You unlock deadly desert team mode which is the best place for exp/and earning silver coins. However you will need to pass certain expert and veteran to pass certain stages.

The normal mode is all about your elemental variety, grade your monsters are and the abilites they have.

The veteran mode is all about above mentioned but infact you will need s grade monsters which ide suggest you start breeding asap right now. Start with a fire monster. Ignitemare maybe./ adapt draconius.

The Expert mode is about the above mentioned but with tactics as in the talents and abilities your monsters have certain talent is what allows you to pass certain stages.

My main advicd start breeding s grade.
First, a fire monster
Then plant,
Then water
Earth/lightning delending your choice and so on.

The talent isnt a problem. Once you get your first s grade no matter the talent focus on breeding a vareity of s grades in each element in the game.

You can use runes to change your first pure s grades to the talent you want but you need luck.

In order to produce a pure s grade monster you will need a breeding pair of 2 of same species.. male and female with + grades of A+ and no less. And use blessing which requires sacrifices. As i ssid in another post miracle sea 3 normal mode is a place to get seal cards.
<<

dggamer

Baron

Post Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:07 pm

Solid advice although personally i would not focus on a fire monster first id go S smiter with overgrow 3. Fire epics arent great in my opinion.
YouTube channel: MattsGaMeS65 (haypi videos)
Level40 originally from server 1000.
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:26 pm

dggamer wrote:Solid advice although personally i would not focus on a fire monster first id go S smiter with overgrow 3. Fire epics arent great in my opinion.

Tbh i understand ignitenare and draconius isnt to good of an epic monster.. ignitemare and draconius both can also beat oel and the free legendaries such as sphirex and planto.

Draconius is very strong with pod and celestial prayer.... he will infact 1 hit sny shpirex with super firebomb/firebomb. With pod and sun he will 1 hit planto with even fort. Any possibly any other monster if hes stat bet was max and abilities exepct rock and water type.

Ignitemare shouldnt really have Sun weather, which is why hes build should be like

Owntempo - Pod, psychic thrust(Do something atleast lol to roco/water and Shadowtype), superfirebomb, firebomb.
Intimidate - Pod, superfirebomb, fire bomb/blast, firestorm(becuase intimidate and a firedbuff will make ignitemare take hits like hes setanic) i speak from exerpeice with a friend player named klinrad. He had adapt draconius and he got 2 atk debuffs and hes superfirebombs were doing from 2/3 dmg to like 2/10. I have no idea but my ignitemare didnt even have Pod.
Flamebody same build as intimidate but you can have switch hit. However in ladder i barely seen the computer switch hit.

Ddgamer epics are not that weak compared to Legendaires. Including angelo. You can be number 1 with epics.

And the reason i said fire then plant is becusse fire and plant go well together and its good for a player to get fire and plant. Water and electric becuzse they compliment each other snd gain good benefits. They can be good for pvping, 2v2 even on normal/veteran/expert modes.

Going earth and no fire can be a setback.

Ide also add smiter is stronger than planto if used correctly. Heres my vision. Planto sun prayer.. smiter pod... planto solar smiter/ Pod. Smiter solar smite. Smiter either left with 40 to 60 percent health and depending if smiter had force 2... smiter would kill planto 2nd hit and if overgrow.. smiter gets 2nd hit eith solarsmite.. he would kill planto eith pod sun weather and solar smite.overgrown active... overgrow doubles smiters dmg.. including eith pod thats 230% dmg increase solarmsite would take a massive chunk out of plantos health so include that in the second turn after solar smite htting twice..

Similar to neon adapt or rhor force3.. maybe not force3.. but undersin lets say thr epics and legendsirs have same abilities.. if griffon doesnt kill neon or rhor 1 hit.. griffon has weaker defence then rhor and neon. So i belive if griffon and neon inckuding rhor had same stat bet.. they will 1 shot griffon underain.
Without rain differe story... they both pod lets say.. thunderstorm will most likely take 3 hits to kill each other no matter thr talent of griffon. Even tho griffon is faster hes def increase compared to neon is less than neon and rhors increase in phsycial defence. If neon survives 3 hits from griffon which eith max stat bet i think if they had 60606060 evrrytbing its possible for neon to kill griffon.. with rhor hes even more glass cannon so ide say he might deal more dmg than neon but if he survives 2 hits.. griffon will die.. rhor forec3 does immense dmg and its crazy
<<

dggamer

Baron

Post Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:21 pm

You cant be 1st on my server with just epics haha they simply are not strong enough, scroll legends and OeL have way higher stats/ better abilities. Ive been playing this game for near 2 years (i have 1m prestige) maybe your server is in its earlier stages?
YouTube channel: MattsGaMeS65 (haypi videos)
Level40 originally from server 1000.
<<

couettou

Beginner

Post Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:54 pm

It's just basic knowledge that any monster with the right talent or the right element and a bit of luck (like being stunned, freozen or whatever debuff) can win against any monster. That's why there is no best monster (all have weaknesses and advantages)
Athough if you look at the stat of monsters of same element without hoping to get lucky, legendaries are better than epics.
But a good strategy always help even with only epics.
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:05 pm

dggamer wrote:You cant be 1st on my server with just epics haha they simply are not strong enough, scroll legends and OeL have way higher stats/ better abilities. Ive been playing this game for near 2 years (i have 1m prestige) maybe your server is in its earlier stages?

No im playing andriod verion.. we are wt 1.63 version.. your at 1.7 or somwthing urnlike 70 updates ahead.. since 2 years haypi hasnt done much...

What else can you do in haypi on IOS?
Apart from magic stones?

In my server you actually can and cannot depending on if the legendaires they have done have fortitude.

Tbh i have a few questions..
In order to breed felecity or vertredeath must you buy eith 1500 coins for second gender?
Are their more talents on ur monsters compared to my version or new abilitiez?
Is buying gold coins bugged like my server or version? Where ifs done via paypal only.
Can you get artica ice legendary in your haypi version?
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:30 pm

couettou wrote:It's just basic knowledge that any monster with the right talent or the right element and a bit of luck (like being stunned, freozen or whatever debuff) can win against any monster. That's why there is no best monster (all have weaknesses and advantages)
Athough if you look at the stat of monsters of same element without hoping to get lucky, legendaries are better than epics.

Excelent points, i allmost wrote 10 sentances to argue but your in a way aggreing with me haha.
Legendaires may have more atk or defence or spd but they have weakness in their increase.
Chimers has high spd but very weak defence.. worse allmost like smiter which tends to get 1 shot by fire or legendary s grades.

Cerberus stats fast highest atk in the game but weak defence kinda like chimera.

Bahamut, physical defence. Tbh talents like weather make it very difficult for monsters like scythe to do antthing to bahamut. Your bahamut couettou 1 hit Klimrads Draconius he mentioned once lol. So. I wish they would give epics Sky cloud or summoner because that can give epics a fighting chance
Behemoth dies 1 hit by a firemonster superfire bomb under weather. If it survives lol
Above that i do see the point in stats which also do make epics harder to use.
Bahamut and pegasus both have physical defence weakness.

however i would say draconius can wreck cerberus and sphirex if someone was wise.
Scythe can wrexk setanic if someone was wise.scythes faster and can have armor 2 or res. Which is like 2 extra hits
Etc etc etc etc.
<<

couettou

Beginner

Post Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:55 pm

✴Dracopyre wrote:
couettou wrote:It's just basic knowledge that any monster with the right talent or the right element and a bit of luck (like being stunned, freozen or whatever debuff) can win against any monster. That's why there is no best monster (all have weaknesses and advantages)

Excelent points, i allmost wrote 10 sentances to argue but your in a way aggreing with me haha.
Legendaires may have more atk or defence or spd but they have weakness in their increase.
Chimers has high spd but very weak defence.. worse allmost like smiter which tends to get 1 shot by fire or legendary s grades.

Cerberus stats fast highest atk in the game but weak defence kinda like chimera.

Bahamut, physical defence. Tbh talents like weather make it very difficult for monsters like scythe to do antthing to bahamut. Your bahamut couettou 1 hit Klimrads Draconius he mentioned once lol. So. I wish they would give epics Sky cloud or summoner because that can give epics a fighting chance
Behemoth dies 1 hit by a firemonster superfire bomb under weather. If it survives lol

however i would say draconius can wreck cerberus and sphirex if someone was wise.
Scythe can wrexk setanic if someone was wise.scythes faster and can have armor 2 or res. Which is like 2 extra hits
Etc etc etc etc.

An elemental advantage is always useful even epic vs legendary except for some fortitude talent or underdog...
A clear sky weather skill exist, there is also fog as interesting weather for any monster.
Pegasus def is not that weak : 162 without stat bet
and anyway magical storm weather transforms any physical attack into a magical one ... mdef = 197 without stat bet.
As for bahamut, it has 188 def which is not that weak either.
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:28 am

couettou wrote:
✴Dracopyre wrote:

Etc etc etc etc.

An elemental advantage is always useful even epic vs legendary except for some fortitude talent or underdog...
A clear sky weather skill exist, there is also fog as interesting weather for any monster.
Pegasus def is not that weak : 162 without stat bet
and anyway magical storm weather transforms any physical attack into a magical one ... mdef = 197 without stat bet.
As for bahamut, it has 188 def which is not that weak either.

I never said it was weak but a weakness. Bahamut and pegasus weaknesses.

I am sti confused weather the magic storm effect of turning all dmg to magic applies the same turn the weathwr is active.
Next

Return to General Discussion