FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Disrespectful players

<<

couettou

Beginner

Post Sun May 01, 2016 2:13 pm

Disrespectful players

Hello,

i have read the terms of use of chat and the game and the first rule concern respect.
However, on server 3102, there is one player who is not respectful at all, always insulting and badmouthing me out of jealousy or whatever reason.
i've already send a mail about this but nothing was done.
Now you'll have a copy of the kind of message i have in chat, private chat or what i had in mail if i hadn't block this player to try to stop all this.

Please, either suspend his account for a week or delete it, whatever do something to punish this behaviour which is obviously not a joke and a total direspect of me and Haypi' s terms of use.

Couettou

PS: of course the pic is only a short example of today's behaviour without even talking to him. if you need more, i have more examples ... unfortunately!
Attachments
DSC00026.jpg
Dracopyre
DSC00026.jpg (101.25 KiB) Viewed 7198 times
Last edited by couettou on Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Tue May 03, 2016 2:13 am

Challenge Accepted

Challenge accepted
Attachments
20160525_233054.png
20160525_233054.png (184 KiB) Viewed 7354 times
Last edited by ✴Dracopyre on Tue May 31, 2016 2:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<<

couettou

Beginner

Post Tue May 03, 2016 10:48 am

Re: Disrespectful players

it's a game.
i can get 1st if i want, if you're not happy with that, just beat me!
And yes i said you were a spoiled brat cause you were already harassing me and arguing like you did in this post for hours.
and you still continue to do so!
You apologize now cause you know i'm right and you know that Haypi could take measure against you.

I don't wish to talk with you, to argue with you since months ago and yet you still continue the same as before
leave me play quietly and stop insulting people like Tuan as you're naming him
respect players !
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Tue May 03, 2016 4:36 pm

Challenge Accepted

Challenge Accepted
Attachments
20160525_233054.png
Last edited by ✴Dracopyre on Tue May 31, 2016 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Tue May 03, 2016 4:44 pm

Challenge Accepted

Challenge Accepted
Attachments
20160525_233054.png
Last edited by ✴Dracopyre on Tue May 31, 2016 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

support9

Elite

Post Wed May 04, 2016 7:36 am

Hi there,

As you know that we encourage and try to maintain a welcoming and friendly community and we are obliged to take actions against UA violations. However, through your context we are implied that both of you have started to retrospect yourselves. Concerning that, we'd like to spare you both for this time. If both of you are willing to join the majority for being civilized and respectful in the future. Then, why don't we put an end to the previous unpleasant experience and moving forward?

This reply should be treated as an official warning from Haypi support. Inappropriate and/or offensive language in our chat room, forum and/or in-game mail system is a direct violation of our user agreement.We also do not tolerate harassment of other players.
Further violations of our user agreement will result in a chat suspend/ban on your account.

Thank you for your cooperation and support. Let's abide by the chat/forum/game rules so that we can enjoy the game together.

Hope you'll be nice to each other from now on and enjoy the challenge and learn from each others' strategy.

Best,
Haypi Team
<<

couettou

Beginner

Post Wed May 04, 2016 11:40 pm

✴Dracopyre wrote:Niether of us are just with our actions, the only difference is you have evidence, maybe you went on my account and said those things becuase you didnt like the fact i can take you out on ladder? See many thing that could happen, theirs no prove saying that you didnt go on my account and said those things or got someone to do it.

Even in court those photos are not strong enough evidence. Plus even though i say more than you say. We both did wrong. You complaining about this is gona get you the same punishment to. You admited calling me a spoilt brat, hows that now disrespect to other plays your just as bad. You complain about what others do to you when you also do to other.. thats a definiton of a what? .. someone finish off my setance please i cant put my finger on that sord begining with a H*******.

As i said before i wont talk again, just dont make thing look so bad on others for your satisfaction.

Please just stop arguing, i'm tired of you since several months and you still continue to make it look like you're a victim but i've been trying to ignore you since months, several players saw both our behaviours on chat and can tell who is an Hypocrit and a bad liar, so stop
play the game and let me play it quietly!!

By the way, it's pretty to easy to check if i've hijacked your account or if you're trying to put the blame of your own actions onto someone else. Haypi left you and me of the hook but i do hope they look into this matter more seriously.
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:32 am

Dear Admin,

Yeah basically this issue has been resolved between me and cou.
i would like it deleted somehow becuase it has use of real name and i dont like it. My name is ✴Dracopyre and i dont like the illegal use of my name in this post. I have no idea why this player decided to use my full real name.. as i have changed it and i would like this post changed the name part where it says the image name twice.This has bothered me for long and i have no idea why this player decided to use my real name and its a complete violation of haypi policy, government policy, human rights policy.

I want couetou to either delete the post or Change the image name part dracopyre or whatever other name he wants to put their or you adninistraters to delete this post. My name is being abused and disrespe ted

If something is not done till sunday 12:00 i will report The player couettou to google and including you Haypi makers as this is an ilegal action being taken against my use of name which has not been authorized by anyone.

Whats better? Possible lose an app for failuire of responsibility to fix an issue a player is actually continuing or having additional warning and be put on a final stage where it takes i person to complain and your shutdown on andriod.

If you want i have a 3 pages and essay why i can take this to court if i want but i am to lazy for that At the moment if nothing is done.

So i please ask and advice that the abuse of my name
<<

support9

Elite

Post Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:07 am

Hi there,

As to our knowledge, "✴Dracopyre" is a username in Haypi Monster game, we don't think it's inappropriate for another player to use it when referring to the account user. Meanwhile, according to our user agreement, Haypi company has the ownership and rights over every possible contents in our products. Would you mind elaborating on your concern?

You may also refer to the No Selling of the Account or Virtual Items, No Ownership Rights in Account, Account Suspension/Deletion and Ownership section of the User Agreement for more details. Link: viewtopic.php?f=725&t=5278

If there's any misunderstanding please feel free to let us know.

Best,
Haypi Team
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:45 pm

I dont mean ✴Dracopyre i meant the name '***********' he put as photo name.. twice and its disresepectful as its my real name and i changed the name from *********** to ✴Dracopyre for a reason.

I find it disrespectful and i will also say the human rights supports me. If someone such as litters its a criminal offense. All i am asking is for this post to be removed as it has unconsented use of my name. Which is abuse. I am also not talking about what you think. I am talking about whats disrespectful and isnt.

I used my realname because i thought it was about entering your realname then account name. But account creation is different all games ive played where you first put your real name then decided the account name.

Please do something about this.

My request it the post is changed from the part that uses my name '***********' or deleted completelty or else im contacting google, contacting lawyer, and a court service becuase i have allready stop harrasing the couettou player. Whom is equally ridiclulous as me.

So why keep this post if the issue is resolved?

Do something please.
Next

Return to General Discussion