FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

15 hour login timeout

<<

KlimRad

Post Sat May 28, 2016 11:41 pm

15 hour login timeout

Hey there,
I am a player in the android devices and we are having a login timeout marathon. Is there something going on? :P Inpersonally
dont play 24/7 but i love playing this game in my free time and
I couldnt log in the game for the whole day.
I was wondering how long is this gona last? :(
Is haypi over? :shock:
Thx for your support and the great game you have created :) please dont close up.

Thank you,
KlimRad
Server:3102 (I think lol)
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Sat May 28, 2016 11:51 pm

Re: 15 hour login timeout

HI KlimKarshians

I belive all recent players of haypi should be given notice from email or soemthing so we are not waiting allday or days to reloggin

Thanks and goodluck yall
<<

KlimRad

Post Sat May 28, 2016 11:58 pm

Hey ArtuanDragonLord,
I never got any email from previous login timeouts from haypi, login timeouts which could take up to 6 hours which is still a lot. However, this time the login timeout is ridiculous I dunno wat is going on :shock: .
<<

Deliverance

Post Sun May 29, 2016 6:11 am

Klim and Artemis I'm going on over 24 hours for mine. Thru should really start gifting one coin per hour we get logged out otherwise I'm almost wanting to report them to Google play for this BS
<<

KlimRad

Post Sun May 29, 2016 2:56 pm

day 2
28 hours without haypi,
Patients began to loose their composure and Panic attacks began, the 500k silver lost from ddteams affected their cerebellum unabling them to walk.
The daily expert lvls lost increased their heart attack rate by 1.5.
please bring back haypi...
<<

support9

Elite

Post Mon May 30, 2016 5:35 am

Hi there,

We're very sorry for the inconvenience. The 3102 server issue has been addressed please check again and confirm.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and we'll compensate to all players involved. The compensation will be sent in the form of mail attachment within 48 hrs. Please keep an eye on your mail attachment and remember to claim them in time to avoid unnecessary losses.

Thank you for your unwavering support and love.

Best,
Haypi Team
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Tue May 31, 2016 10:18 am

Hey admin, haypi makers

You guys Said the compensation will be in a sent attatched mail form right??? I have not recieved it.. infact all i have recieved is 40 gold foins from the online reward fenter thingy.. i am still waiting for mail attatchment...

It will be over 48hours beforr you read this so like where is the promised compnesation through mail attatchment??
<<

support9

Elite

Post Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:35 am

✴Dracopyre wrote:Hey admin, haypi makers

You guys Said the compensation will be in a sent attatched mail form right??? I have not recieved it.. infact all i have recieved is 40 gold foins from the online reward fenter thingy.. i am still waiting for mail attatchment...

It will be over 48hours beforr you read this so like where is the promised compnesation through mail attatchment??

Hi there,

We've compensated 40 gold coins for the server issue. I might have made a mistake in my previous reply. The compensation was sent to the Reward Center instead of mail attachment.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused and if there's any other questions please feel free to let us know.

Best,
Haypi Team
<<

✴Dracopyre

Citizen

Post Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:18 am

Hello Admin

I have another question.. i allready made a forum asking how much does +6 upgrade cost for any ability? Becuase it says 100k silver and 200 essence of wisdom but i cant afford it.. look for post and reply here and their please thank you

Also... why just compensate gold coins... we lost out important resources like silver... daily gifts... expert veteran runs... so is the coins compensation for all of that??.. if cost 10 good coins for 1 expert veteran run cooldown..... 40 coins is equivilent to 4 runs... so a 2 day loggin timout is 20 runs... why not compensatw us 20 x 10.. 200 goldcoins....

But i just asked so... i want a reply please

Return to General Discussion