FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Please help me

<<

EPJ

Post Tue May 20, 2014 2:33 pm

Please help me

My account is EPJ on server 134 :cry:
After server was down some of the support options are not available, after a week the server was down my account got hacked.
I can't change or retrieve my password for two reason 1. service support unavailable and 2. this is one of my old account and i do not remember my email i used because i have changed it many times.
I have contacted to support (OnTheRock) and they have not replied to me. The hacker sold my treasure and equipment, emptied my coins and my money killed all my troops and let other users to attack me. i tried to go in to war refusal but the hacker canceled it. on top of that the hacker kicked everyone in my alliance got ride of the money and used up all coins. I have multiple user can confirm that it was not me on account. Support hadn't done anything to fix or reply, I don't even know if they replied because the hacker may delete my mails. :oops:

Before my account got high-jacked i had
All equipment lvl 20
1033 coins
11 million money
90k cavalry and 100k archers
If anyone please help me my email is t*******@gmail.com
I have put in so much into this account please admins experts help me fix this issue
my eamil is t*******@gmail.com
<<

support9

Elite

Post Sun May 25, 2014 10:03 am

Re: Please help me

EPJ wrote:My account is EPJ on server 134 :cry:
After server was down some of the support options are not available, after a week the server was down my account got hacked.
I can't change or retrieve my password for two reason 1. service support unavailable and 2. this is one of my old account and i do not remember my email i used because i have changed it many times.
I have contacted to support (OnTheRock) and they have not replied to me. The hacker sold my treasure and equipment, emptied my coins and my money killed all my troops and let other users to attack me. i tried to go in to war refusal but the hacker canceled it. on top of that the hacker kicked everyone in my alliance got ride of the money and used up all coins. I have multiple user can confirm that it was not me on account. Support hadn't done anything to fix or reply, I don't even know if they replied because the hacker may delete my mails. :oops:

Before my account got high-jacked i had
All equipment lvl 20
1033 coins
11 million money
90k cavalry and 100k archers
If anyone please help me my email is t*******@gmail.com
I have put in so much into this account please admins experts help me fix this issue
my eamil is t*******@gmail.com

Hi EPJ,

We've re-edited your post because it contains your email address. Please DO NOT post your private information on public forum, chat rooms or any other sections that may put your privacy in risk.

We'd suggest pm forum support or send an inquiry to kingdomsupport@haypi.com, we'll need your registered email address to confirm your ownership. Please note that OnTheRock is one of our experts. You can always contact Haypi Support by "Letter" > Support+server no.; kingdomsupport@haypi.com; or forum support.

Looking forward to hearing from you. So that we can provide you correspondent assistance.

Best Regards,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

Pekanbaru

Post Sat May 07, 2016 8:26 pm

Before my account got Pekanbaru
All equipment lvl 1
17coins
43800 money
120 cavalry and 120 archers
If anyone please help me my email is z*****@mail.ru

I have 8000 prestige, and the level of General 1 what is it? how to fix this error?!
<<

support9

Elite

Post Mon May 09, 2016 5:37 am

Pekanbaru wrote:Before my account got Pekanbaru
All equipment lvl 1
17coins
43800 money

I have 8000 prestige, and the level of General 1 what is it? how to fix this error?!

Hi there,

We've re-edited your post because it contains your email address. Please DO NOT post your private information on public forum, chat rooms or any other sections that may put your privacy in risk.

We'd suggest pm forum support or send an inquiry to kingdomsupport@haypi.com as soon as possible, we'll need your registered email address to confirm your ownership.

Looking forward to hearing from you. So that we can provide you correspondent assistance.

Best Regards,
Haypi Team
<<

Pekanbaru

Post Tue May 10, 2016 1:09 am

support9 wrote:
Pekanbaru wrote:Before my account got Pekanbaru
All equipment lvl 1
17coins
43800 money

Hi there,

We'd suggest pm forum support or send an inquiry to kingdomsupport@haypi.com as soon as possible, we'll need your registered email address to confirm your ownership.

Best Regards,
Haypi Team

Ok I sent you. My email - z*****@icloud.com

Common I wait!!!

Return to Bug Report