FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Whats your pal codes?

<<

Squash

Marquis

Post Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:35 am

Re: Whats your pal codes?

this is so dead lol some players are here but it wont work as well now :cry: :lol:
Grade S - S Cygness, S Scythe, S Neon, S Flight, S Meniss, S hippo, S Rhor, S Smiter, S pewgway
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:24 pm

I guess it could work to ensure you get to join a server with a player that is still somewhat active, but that's about it really :?.
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

Squash

Marquis

Post Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:33 pm

MY server is actually decently active, koenaj may youtell me a good build with levi? like iwant curse, pod and soak and rain prayer but i need torrent and bombs but i cannot choose out of them i am sticking to thorn 2
Grade S - S Cygness, S Scythe, S Neon, S Flight, S Meniss, S hippo, S Rhor, S Smiter, S pewgway
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:30 pm

Squash wrote:MY server is actually decently active, koenaj may youtell me a good build with levi? like iwant curse, pod and soak and rain prayer but i need torrent and bombs but i cannot choose out of them i am sticking to thorn 2

Depends on the situation you're planning to use it in.
In some matches, you would've wished you picked Bombs for the two extra PP, and in others you'll want to have the extra damage from Torrent.

<<

Squash

Marquis

Post Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:37 am

i want it to beat barren lands and still be a solid monster all rounder like minaly i cant choose if between rain prayer soak and pod only 2 out of them i can use cos i want that invali setanic with massive boulder lol and stat bets?
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:49 pm

I can't tell you what skillbuild you should use, just use what you think will work out and adapt it to your playlist and team.

For stat bets, always make sure HP gets to +60 first, regardless of other stats.
Once HP reached +60, it won't be able to decrease ever again, so you'll have to focus on one less stat.
Don't bother about Speed in Expert maps, the level difference is too big, so you'll go last most of the times.
If you're staying with Thorn-II, I would say ATK/MATK, to increase your damage output.

<<

Squash

Marquis

Post Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:45 pm

ahkk thanks im going with thorn 2 rain bombs PoD and soak and atk stat bets, just 1 more lvl 40 pewg and im done :)
Previous

Return to General Discussion