FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Attacking one's own alliance

<<

Dtdttheking

Post Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:35 am

Attacking one's own alliance

I am a relatively new player who has recently learned of this deceitful practice of own ally attacking. It is an outrage to and complete lack of respect for those who play honestly. I am completely disenchanted with this game now. Leaderboards and rankings? How disingenuous. I have invested a fair amount of money to accomplish what I could have by simply cheating. I will be updating my game review in the App Store and throughly explaining what this is as well as filing a formal Complaint with Apple. I feel I deserve a refund and wonder with whom do I make this request? Thank you.
<<

support54

Elite

Post Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:38 am

Re: Attacking one's own alliance

Sorry, what the matter? Please give more details about the issue. If you have some pictures about the situation, please also send us the picutres. You may send email to adventure@haypi.com
Thank you.
<<

Fonzy

Post Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:33 am

Everybody seems to be doing it mate. :o
I'm totally frustrated with Haypi right now and not because of this issue but because I just finished reading the complaints made way back mid 2014 regarding the constant shutting down of the game in the midst of battle. Haypi keep saying the issue is with my internet and they do not take ownership of anything relating to this problem. It's always the users problem not theirs!! My internet works great for everything else except Haypi. Go figure that one out!!
Anyways, I'm seriously considering quitting the game. Just not worth it all the investment financially nor time wise, into the game.
<<

support9

Elite

Post Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:14 am

Fonzy wrote:Everybody seems to be doing it mate. :o
I'm totally frustrated with Haypi right now and not because of this issue but because I just finished reading the complaints made way back mid 2014 regarding the constant shutting down of the game in the midst of battle. Haypi keep saying the issue is with my internet and they do not take ownership of anything relating to this problem. It's always the users problem not theirs!! My internet works great for everything else except Haypi. Go figure that one out!!
Anyways, I'm seriously considering quitting the game. Just not worth it all the investment financially nor time wise, into the game.

Hi Fonzy,

We've tested on several different devices about routine gameplay activities and haven't encountered or recreated the similar situations. May I know the device info and crash details?
Please send the following info to adventure@haypi.com:
1. what type of activities were you doing when you encountered the crash
2. what type of battles were you at when you encountered the crash
vs an NPC island? vs a real player? or group activities like Alliance Tourney etc.
3. is your device jailbroken?
4. what device were you using when you encountered the crash and device details include but not limited to model&generation, memory, configurations...etc.
5. what was your iOS version no. when you encountered the crash issues
6. what type of network connection you were using when you encountered the crash issues? (3G/4G/WIFI)

Looking forward to hearing from you. The more details you provide, the quicker we are able to check and get back to you with corresponding suggestions.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team

Return to General Discussion