FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Rune Coin Package not received?

<<

stephenking

Post Wed May 27, 2015 2:17 pm

Rune Coin Package not received?

Hi haypi,

I just made a rune package coin deal at around 8plus pm singapore time 27/5/2015. And the screen hanged. I restart and chk no coin n rune received. Try purchase again around 4 to 5 times more, it shows me purchase has been made n it will be restored for free. Then i click the ok button. And i wait there is still no runes n 120 coins in my acct. please help....

My nick in haypi monster is stephenking
My apple id is stephenc@singnet.com.sg

Thanks n best regards
Stephen but not the king
Haypi Monster Code
U0W8
Lost Tower Code
29DC
<<

support9

Elite

Post Thu May 28, 2015 8:36 am

Re: Rune Coin Package not received?

stephenking wrote:Hi haypi,

I just made a rune package coin deal at around 8plus pm singapore time 27/5/2015. And the screen hanged. I restart and chk no coin n rune received. Try purchase again around 4 to 5 times more, it shows me purchase has been made n it will be restored for free. Then i click the ok button. And i wait there is still no runes n 120 coins in my acct. please help....

Thanks n best regards
Stephen but not the king

Hi stephen,

Have you ever switched accounts during the purchase procedure? If so, then please login every account and wait for a while to confirm whether any account has received the coins and items.

If you still haven't received what you purchased, please send your Apple iTunes receipt(confirmation letter) to monstersupport@haypi.com and tell us your username and server no.

We'll check and confirm your purchase and get back to you with corresponding solution.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

stephenking

Post Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:04 pm

Hi Haypi,

I have received my credit card bill and indeed,haypi do charge me the cost of the coins but till now i have not receive anything. I have made a report at apple store and haypi fedback mailbox as well. Please kindly look into this as it will make me lost faith in buying more coins as i am starting another acct to play the game the second time round. Please help me.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Stephen but not the King
Haypi Monster Code
U0W8
Lost Tower Code
29DC
<<

support9

Elite

Post Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:58 am

stephenking wrote:Hi Haypi,

I have received my credit card bill and indeed,haypi do charge me the cost of the coins but till now i have not receive anything. I have made a report at apple store and haypi fedback mailbox as well. Please kindly look into this as it will make me lost faith in buying more coins as i am starting another acct to play the game the second time round. Please help me.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Stephen but not the King

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Your receipt contains personal info. Concerning your privacy, we've editted your post and removed your attachment. The team's on a public vacation at the moment and we'll get back to you with correspondent feedback as soon as we return to the office.

Sorry for any inconvenience cuased and thank you for your unwavering support.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

support9

Elite

Post Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:35 am

Hi stephenking,

We've checked and figured out that there was only 1 successful purchase on May 6th for your stephenking account in Haypi Monster. The mentioned purchase must not have been through successfully. Please contact Apple to refund and request their help on solving the restoring issues.

We suggest you try purchasing other coin package next time to avoid the same issue from occurring.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your unwavering support.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

stephenking

Post Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:55 pm

Hi Haypi Team,

I do not know the apple contact email thus unable to get the refund. Why not you out of goodwill, help to add the corresponding gift box just to me direct and not asking me to buy another 2 packages. I have buy a few package from the haypi games and had played this game for nearly 3 years. Don't u think you should help me this time and build up my confidence with you guys so that i could get more gold coins buy purchasing more. please help me in this matter. pending your swift reply on this.

PS: Please do provide me the Apple for the refund or out of goodwill send the purchased gold coins to my acct. Please do not let this purchase lose faith in this fabulous game.....
Haypi Monster Code
U0W8
Lost Tower Code
29DC
<<

support9

Elite

Post Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:39 am

stephenking wrote:Hi Haypi Team,

I do not know the apple contact email thus unable to get the refund. Why not you out of goodwill, help to add the corresponding gift box just to me direct and not asking me to buy another 2 packages. I have buy a few package from the haypi games and had played this game for nearly 3 years. Don't u think you should help me this time and build up my confidence with you guys so that i could get more gold coins buy purchasing more. please help me in this matter. pending your swift reply on this.

PS: Please do provide me the Apple for the refund or out of goodwill send the purchased gold coins to my acct. Please do not let this purchase lose faith in this fabulous game.....

Hi stephenking,

The specific purchase was not successful according to our database therefore we cannot deliver you the coins and gift box. Please request a refund with Apple at iTunesStoreSupport@apple.com to get further suggestion.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

stephenking

Post Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:07 pm

Hi Angela,

This a lot for providing me the email address for the refund from Apple. I will follow up with Apple on this. Thank you very much.....

Thanks and Best Regards,
Stephen but not the King
Haypi Monster Code
U0W8
Lost Tower Code
29DC
<<

stephenking

Post Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:08 pm

Hi Angela,

This a lot for providing me the email address for the refund from Apple. I will follow up with Apple on this. Thank you very much.....

Thanks and Best Regards,
Stephen but not the King
Haypi Monster Code
U0W8
Lost Tower Code
29DC
<<

LOnely

Post Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:43 am

support9 wrote:
stephenking wrote:Hi haypi,

Thanks n best regards
Stephen but not the king

Hi stephen,

Have you ever switched accounts during the purchase procedure? If so, then please login every account and wait for a while to confirm whether any account has received the coins and items.

If you still haven't received what you purchased, please send your Apple iTunes receipt(confirmation letter) to monstersupport@haypi.com and tell us your username and server no.

We'll check and confirm your purchase and get back to you with corresponding solution.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
Forever

Return to General Discussion