FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

How is this not cheating

<<

Danwhit_231

Post Sat May 09, 2015 3:29 pm

How is this not cheating

Wondering why ma and skull were all getting lvl 9 walls and upgrading so quickly. Good job haypi. 2 million free hit.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (226.7 KiB) Viewed 13501 times
<<

support9

Elite

Post Mon May 11, 2015 2:02 am

Re: How is this not cheating

Hi Danwhit,

Thanks for the report. Would you mind giving us more details about the players that you are trying to report here?

1. username(s)
2. suspicious cheats
3. cheating period and any other possible details.

The more details you provide, the quicker we are able to check.

Thank you for your support and cooperation.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

Archdragon

Post Tue May 12, 2015 2:03 am

Does it call cheating if sharing resources between alliance member to help the weaker member in the alliance to collect resources ? If it does then maybe haypi should just delete the alliance option in the game, what the reason for alliance if can not help each other between alliance member ?
<<

support9

Elite

Post Tue May 12, 2015 5:40 am

Archdragon wrote:Does it call cheating if sharing resources between alliance member to help the weaker member in the alliance to collect resources ? If it does then maybe haypi should just delete the alliance option in the game, what the reason for alliance if can not help each other between alliance member ?

Hi there,

The purpose of Alliance is to provide a place where players of the same level or of something in common can exchange gameplay tips/experience, help each other, and allies develop and improve together.

We won't intervene normal gameplay behaviors. All we are doing is to check and confirm whether or not the reported behaviors violate our User Agreement. What we are trying to do is to maintain a friendly and fair environment for all players.

If you have any confusion or suggestions about Alliance you can feel free to let us know.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

Archdragon

Post Tue May 12, 2015 10:46 am

Yeah, thats my point angela, we sharing resources between our own alliance member to help our weaker member improve, thats what i call help each other but there are some other alliances that dont agree and called we are cheating, we do raid other alliances member for resources and then help our member that in need of resources, haypi team should be able to access our records and see if we are cheating or not, for all i know helping our fellow member that in need of resources isnt cheating
If what we did is not allow in haypi please let us know, thank u
<<

Shinza

Post Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:01 am

In haypi kingdom (only good game you ever made) this would be the same as prestige feeding which resulted in a perma-ban. But here it is totally fine.... Seems legit that your games go down hill just the same as your support team did.
GG haypi
<<

Squash

Marquis

Post Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:45 am

haha shinza :lol: :lol: :lol:
Grade S - S Cygness, S Scythe, S Neon, S Flight, S Meniss, S hippo, S Rhor, S Smiter, S pewgway
<<

Danwhit

Post Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:53 am

Well I tried to attach more screenshots but haypi forums are as reliable as their games.

Now mehfou is getting 650/650k resource 700/700k bonus for these free hits... I see it every single day. He gets hits from teatakura. Katafa. And Ezza. So he get 2.7 mil X 3 per day free resources. But this is fair. And when I've emailed support. They say "game working as intended". Well when can I get 8,700,000 free resources a day only using 3/10 bonus hits???? Good job haypi keeping the game fair. It's only allowed monster all jokes to have two players use the accounts of several players that quit to feed themselves.. Maybe you look the other way because of how much $$ they pay you? Maybe as bribes? Please fi. This game so it's equally fair for all, not just those whom pay you tens of thousands of dollars...
<<

Zepax2nd

Post Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:13 pm

Please open base, give me free hit :roll:

Return to General Discussion