FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

[Question] Earning Gold Coins

<<

theBroken

Post Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:42 am

[Question] Earning Gold Coins

I'm curious about the different ways to earn gold coins.

Obviously there is the option to buy coins, but that isn't what I'm interested in.
I normally collect 2 coins per day from:
1. Daily Training
2. Online Reward (last reward)

My friend recently told me she earn a coins as soon as the 24 hour day resets and I'm curious how that is and if there are other ways to earn gold coins? Thanks! :D
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:32 am

Re: [Question] Earning Gold Coins

Your friend was probably talking about doing a training right after the daily reset, which results in completing the task that gives you 1 Gold Coin. There are currently no real other ways to obtain free Gold Coins, sadly :(

You can get 9000 Daily Ranking Score, which would reward you with 100 Gold Coins (can be done daily), but I don't think anyone has ever reached 9000 Score yet :roll:...
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

theBroken

Post Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:52 pm

Koenaj wrote:Your friend was probably talking about doing a training right after the daily reset, which results in completing the task that gives you 1 Gold Coin. There are currently no real other ways to obtain free Gold Coins, sadly :(

You can get 9000 Daily Ranking Score, which would reward you with 100 Gold Coins (can be done daily), but I don't think anyone has ever reached 9000 Score yet :roll:...

No they said they get 3 coins per day, 1 from the daily training, 1 from the last daily online rewards (last one), and one that they receive automatically. Im very curious about this.

Can anyone else "confirm" whether you get 2 coins daily or 3 coins, assuming you complete the daily tasks?
<<

dggamer

Baron

Post Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:50 am

Max of 2 unless you do daily rewards thing which is impossible.
YouTube channel: MattsGaMeS65 (haypi videos)
Level40 originally from server 1000.

Return to General Discussion