FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

bugged action list

Moderators: support1, support9

<<

Richard1

Post Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:46 pm

bugged action list

Somehow there are several attacks stuck in my action list that arent happening. I think it has to do with the tournament, because everytime I try to attack in the tournament, it gives me a "darabase error" and another attacks is added to my action list.
I tried to delete and re install ROTK but sadly that didnt work
<<

support9

Elite

Post Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:54 am

Re: bugged action list

Hi Richard1,

Sorry to hear what you've experienced. Could you please send an inquiry to rotksupport@haypi.com and provide us with the following:
1. username and server no.
2. When did you encounter the attack stuck issue for the first time?
3. When did you receive the the "database error" notification in Tournament?
4. Did you encounter the attack stuck issue right after receiving the "database error" notification?
5. Did anything abnormal occur before the first time you encounterd the "database error" in tournament or before the first time you encountered the attack stuck issue? If there was, could you please describe the abnormal issue to us? (e.g. application force close, error message and any other relevant situation)
6. If possible, please attach a screenshot of the mentioned issue with your inquiry.

The more details we receive, the quicker we are able to check and get back to you with correspondent suggestions/solutions.

We are currently on a 3-day vacation, so your inquiry will be put in the queue, we'll get back to inquiries according to the time order when our office reopens.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team

Return to Bug Report