Post Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:00 pm

Troops and hero not showing

Hey my name is mike72 and I am in region 2. Terror attacked my lvl 8 sulfur mine at 333,67 with about 2000 troops and i dispatched 4000 knights to defend from my main city at 331,71 with like 12 second dispatch time. His troops arrived right before mine did so i did not get to defend and he occupied it and abandoned it right after. My 4000 knights did not come back and the hero i sent with them (Catrain) did not come back either. I tried logging out and logging back in and training a few knights, but they still aren't there. Now my barracks say 1000/5000 knights and I dont know where they are. Also, I can't use Catrain anymore because she disappeared too. I attacked the sulfur mine and got it back, but my knights were not there so i lost 4000 knights and a hero even though they were never in combat. Also, they are not in any of my sub-cities or in my hospital. Please give me my hero back and my 4000 knights. They are still consuming crop and i am losing crop when the troops aren't even there. I emailed support and they have not done anything and it has been 4 and a half days. Please help me get my knights and hero back.
Attachments
image.jpg
This is what my barracks shows and the knights are not in any of my oasis's or other cities.
image.jpg (196.99 KiB) Viewed 4309 times
image.jpg
My hero Catrain is not usable because she is "guarding" but she is not at any of my oasis's or other cities.
image.jpg (171.64 KiB) Viewed 4309 times