FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server maintenance

<<

admin01

Veteran

Post Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:23 am

Server maintenance

Dear Players,

We will perform maintenance on all servers from 6:00 AM to 7:00 AM on Oct. 23th, 2014 (GMT). This maintenance is expected to last for 1 hours and players will not be able to log in during that time. Sorry for any inconvenience caused by the maintenance.

Update Details:
1. Changes have been made to unlocked cities and resources islands.
2. Hospital can now also cure troops that get injured in defensive combats.
3. Some of the defensive soldiers can now return to your home city after a sub city is lost.

Please help us inform others about this notice. If you have any questions regarding the update, please feel free to contact Haypi Support at rotksupport@haypi.com

If you like the game, please recommend it to your friends.

Best Regards,
The Return of the King Team

中文用户请移步:
《王者归来》维护公告
http://haypi.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2637
(出处: Haypi 官方论坛)
<<

Badrico

Post Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:23 am

Re: Server maintenance

Are server maintenances regular or they are done as needed basis? I tried logging in today and was not happy to find out that there is another maintenance going on. On top of that, there is no information on the forum about the maintenance. It would be helpful if there is a certain timeframe for the maintenance like every first & third sunday of the month, from 2am to 4am - a scheduled maintenance.
<<

Guinevere*

Post Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:58 am

Re: Server maintenance

We are given very little notice as to when the servers go down for maintenance. Why is there no backup server? I dont wanna wake up in a few hours to find all my troops wiped for some reason. And not to mention i am still getting attacked while the server is supposedly down for maintenance.

Return to Updates