FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

BOUGHT COINS BUT GOT NOTHING.

Moderators: support1, Sybil, support9, GoldenRico, redgun

<<

Vindictiive

Post Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:24 pm

BOUGHT COINS BUT GOT NOTHING.

Hi there. So i tried to buy 20$ Canadian in coins and got nothing for it. Yet I still got charged for it on my bank account. Now why is this. I'm quite upset with this problem. Can someone please help. I spent my well earned money on this and it didn t count for anything. Can an admin please get back to me. I don't want to have to go through google play for this problem. :(
<<

support9

Elite

Post Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:52 am

Re: BOUGHT COINS BUT GOT NOTHING.

Vindictiive wrote:Hi there. So i tried to buy 20$ Canadian in coins and got nothing for it. Yet I still got charged for it on my bank account. Now why is this. I'm quite upset with this problem. Can someone please help. I spent my well earned money on this and it didn t count for anything. Can an admin please get back to me. I don't want to have to go through google play for this problem. :(

Hi Vindictive,

Thank you for your support. We're sorry for what you've experienced. If your network was instable during the purchase, you might encounter delivery latency or delivery failure. No worries, please send the following info to monstersupport@haypi.com:
1. Your relevant Google Play receipt
2. Your username
3. Your server no.

We'll check for you and get back to you with correspondent suggestions. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

Vindictiive

Post Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:18 am

support9 wrote:
Vindictiive wrote:Hi there. So i tried to buy 20$ Canadian in coins and got nothing for it. Yet I still got charged for it on my bank account. Now why is this. I'm quite upset with this problem. Can someone please help. I spent my well earned money on this and it didn t count for anything. Can an admin please get back to me. I don't want to have to go through google play for this problem. :(

Hi Vindictive,

Thank you for your support. We're sorry for what you've experienced. If your network was instable during the purchase, you might encounter delivery latency or delivery failure. No worries, please send the following info to monstersupport@haypi.com:
1. Your relevant Google Play receipt
2. Your username
3. Your server no.

We'll check for you and get back to you with correspondent suggestions. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team

I have put one in about 6 hours ago and still nothing. How long will it be...?
<<

support7

Elite

Post Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:04 am

Dear player,

We have fixed this issue for you. Please check if you have received the coins in your account.

We are very sorry for the delay and appreciate your support very much.

Return to Android Version