Crop bug

Moderators: support1, support9

<<

Chicagoguy

Baron

Post Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:38 am

Crop bug

The crop bug is still there.

The crop bug is where your city starves, but even after you add plenty of crop to the city, your first attack is still at half power.
This can cause a loss of troops or even a complete loss since your troops aren't killing as fast as they should.

There is a way to work around the bug, but the bug still needs to be fixed since it's costing people crop and troops.

The workaround.
Add crop to the starved city.
Switch between cities, or log out and log back in.

As for it costing crop that it shouldn't.
As an example, if you buy 100K worth of crop for your starved city, switch cities and back, that 100K crop suddenly becomes about 90K. Somehow, you lose a lot of crop to get it to reset correctly.
If someone is buying crop with coins, this may be also costing them more coins than it should since the rate of crop consumption after a starve is much higher than it should be.
<<

support9

Elite

Post Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:53 am

Re: Crop bug

Hi there,

Thank you for the report. We'll forward the two issues to our tester group for a further check.

We'll see what we can find.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

Chicagoguy

Baron

Post Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:33 pm

Bug still there in 1.03
<<

Forum_acct

Baron

Post Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:06 pm

Chicagoguy wrote:The crop bug is still there.

As an example, if you buy 100K worth of crop for your starved city, switch cities and back, that 100K crop suddenly becomes about 90K. Somehow, you lose a lot of crop to get it to reset correctly.
If someone is buying crop with coins, this may be also costing them more coins than it should since the rate of crop consumption after a starve is much higher than it should be.

Just for more clarification, when you say starved, you mean negative output but still has crop in it? Or do you mean empty of crop (zero crop)?

Crop disappears from my cities when I switch between cities involving cities with crop, but the one with negative output is the one it disappears from.

Furthermore, many times crop that I collect from oases completely disappears! I mean, the collected crop does not show up in the city (that has negative output)!
iPhone 4S 32G
iOS 7.1.2 (11D257)
RotK beta version - current as of date of post
<<

Forum_acct

Baron

Post Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:00 am

I forgot to mention that logging out and logging back in (like when the app crashes or having to refresh data) can also make crop disappear!
iPhone 4S 32G
iOS 7.1.2 (11D257)
RotK beta version - current as of date of post
<<

support9

Elite

Post Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:59 am

Forum_acct wrote:
Chicagoguy wrote:The crop bug is still there.

Just for more clarification, when you say starved, you mean negative output but still has crop in it? Or do you mean empty of crop (zero crop)?

Crop disappears from my cities when I switch between cities involving cities with crop, but the one with negative output is the one it disappears from.

Furthermore, many times crop that I collect from oases completely disappears! I mean, the collected crop does not show up in the city (that has negative output)!

Hi Forum_acct,

Thanks for the clarification question. That would help us identify the issue a lot.

With regard the problem you've mentioned, we've forwarded them to our testers and we'll see what we can find.

Hi Chicagoguy,

Would you mind clarifying the detailed situation when the crop bug occurs?

"when you say starved, you mean negative output but still has crop in it? Or do you mean empty of crop (zero crop)?"

Thank you and we are looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

Chicagoguy

Baron

Post Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:33 am

It's like Forum_acct described.

When you have a city that is in the negative crop, and it completely runs out of crop, you run into this bug when you try to put crop into it.

Yes, I get the same issue as forum does. If you buy some crop with coin or harvest an oasis that you own, a huge portion, sometimes ALL of that crop disappears and that crop is wasted.

This also seems to get worse with more troops and a higher negative number of crop consumption.
<<

support9

Elite

Post Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:58 am

Chicagoguy wrote:It's like Forum_acct described.

When you have a city that is in the negative crop, and it completely runs out of crop, you run into this bug when you try to put crop into it.

Yes, I get the same issue as forum does. If you buy some crop with coin or harvest an oasis that you own, a huge portion, sometimes ALL of that crop disappears and that crop is wasted.

This also seems to get worse with more troops and a higher negative number of crop consumption.

Hi Chicagoguy,

Thanks for the clarification. That helps our testers to identify the issues.

We'll see what we can do to improve in the future updates.

Have fun!

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team

Return to Bug Report