.mm.

Baron

Post Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:34 pm

Troops starve when dispatch them through fort

A/C .mm.
Server : 608
Date: 14.08.2014
Time of Report: 14:41:36

There were only 1 inf, & 9 cats in my city. My city wrathouse was full each resource shows 449300. I was dispatch troops through fort. 62199 cavs and nearly 10k cats. My tripod starved. I lost 24045 cavs, and 3368 Archer. The same thing happened to me more than 5 times. I wrote to support tow times already. There must have some problem. Every time they checked and said that it is a normal stravation. I hope support will pay attention on it.

I get a solution to save troops from this type of starvation. To transfer 10 to 50k crops or buy crops from mkt b4 dispatch troops through fort 100% save your troops from starvation. I have already examined it. and still now this is the solution. But support should pay attention to the problem. it only happens when you are going to dispatch troops after 8 to 12 hrs, or more. no matter your warehouse is full of crops or not, your troops will starve.
Mohsin
.mm. s608 active
Mohsin81 s133 inactive
<<

Legit333

Marquis

Post Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:50 pm

Re: Troops starve when dispatch them through fort

The reason for this is that your fort was owned by a different city than the one you dispatched from. If you captured the fort from sub A, and you send troops from sub city B, it's like sending the troops to sub city B because thy city owns it. You have to be careful of which city captured which fort and make sure crop levels are high for each of your cities when dispatching.

<<

.mm.

Baron

Post Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:44 am

I always prefer to dispatch troops from sub A to B through fort or oasis. because it save times. when i dispatch troops from sub A to B using a fort, i always make sure there is enough crops in sub B. but it doesn't work every time. sometimes there is enough crops in sub b may cause starve. it because of, from my point of view, there is no activity in sub B for a long time, like 8 or more hours. for the last one year i dispatch troops using fort or oasis. i starved 5 to 6 times. and 3 of them happened to examine the problem. :roll:
Mohsin
.mm. s608 active
Mohsin81 s133 inactive
<<

Legit333

Marquis

Post Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:50 am

In testing out what you've said, it does not starve. Then I tried lowering the crops in the different sub city and it did starve. I believe you might have made a small mistake in your tests and calculations. Read the starve reports carefully and see which city they starved from and went to. Hopefully this helps. At all times: remember to keep your warehouses (all of them- sub city's and main city alike) full of crop for your troops to prevent starvation. If this was truly a glitch, it was probably a one time thing because it's working just fine as of now. Hope you're successful from now on :D

<<

.mm.

Baron

Post Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:32 pm

In my experiment, and playing this game, I found this problem. And I think it may help haypi team. Fix the problem is the job of haypi team. We wish their better consideration.
Mohsin
.mm. s608 active
Mohsin81 s133 inactive

Return to Bug Report