Haypi's World Cup Frenzy

Moderators: support1, support9

<<

admin01

Veteran

Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:17 am

Haypi's World Cup Frenzy

Dear Haypiers:

Are you a fan of football? Do you pay close attention to football events? The 2014 Brazilian World Cup has rolled out the red carpet.

During this thrilling football season, the Haypi community now organizes a public discussion thread for all Haypiers. Participate in the discussion and if you are in favor of the Goddess' Fortune, you'll win a prize!

Activity Duration
From 7:00 AM GMT June 13th, 2014 to 7:00 AM GMT June 27th, 2014

Participants:
All Haypi players (including Venide version players)

Activity Prizes
One winner for 1st Prize (equivalent to $100 USD)
Two winners for 2nd Prize (equivalent to $50 USD)
Three winners for 3rd Prize (equivalent to $20 USD)
20 winners for 4th Prize (equivalent to $5 USD)

*For prize details, please visit: viewtopic.php?f=848&t=23835

Activity Rules

1. Post your entry below.
2. Include your favorite football team, player and a short comment about your preferred team and/or player.
3. If your replies happen to be the first posted right at or after the Haypi's Lucky Moments, then you can win a prize!
4. Prize winners will be released in 2 weeks after the end of Haypi's World Cup Frenzy and prizes will be delivered within 72 hours of the winner list release.

Haypi's Lucky Moments is a pre-set timeline for this activity. Players who have posted at the time point which is the closest to the pre-set timeline can win a prize accordingly.

The "Haypi's Lucky Moments" file is zipped with a password and has already been uploaded before the activity got kicked off; you can download the file via Dropbox.
We'll disclose the Dropbox download link and password to the file when this activity ends (7:00 AM GMT June 27th, 2014). Till then, you can check and confirm whether you are the lucky star.

PLEASE NOTE
1. Each player SHOULD submit their entry by replying on this thread. Please use the following format to submit an entry (Note: usernames are CASE SENSITIVE in some of haypi games):

Haypi Game: HA
Username: WorldCup_BR
Server No: 2014
WC2014 Comment: My favorite football team is Brazil, and my favorite player is Kaká. He's a born star and leader in the field, Most of my favorite stars have been on this team so I like it best. Fingers crossed for Brazil's championship. ;)

*PLAYERS WHO DO NOT FOLLOW THE ENTRY FORMAT OR DO NOT SUBMIT THEIR ENTRY UNDERNEATH THE ACTIVITY THREAD WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED.

For players' convenience, you can use abbreviation for Haypi Games, see below for reference:
Haypi Kingdom: HK
Haypi Dragon: HD
Haypi Monster: HM
Haypi Pirates: HP
Haypi Monster: The Lost Tower: TLT
Haypi Adventure: Kingdom of Glory: HA

2. Players are allowed to post more than one entry.
3. New entries posted after the end of this activity will be automatically disqualified.
4. Each player can only win once. If a player has made two entries:
One is qualified to 4th Place Prize, the other is qualified to 3rd Place Prize, and we'll deliver 3rd Place Prize to the player and then carry over the 4th Place Prize chance to the next closest entry.
5. It's recommended that Chinese players submit entries on the Chinese Forum and Foreign players submit entries on the Global Forum. If a player has participated on both forums, and is qualified to 4th Place Prize on the Global forum and 3rd Place Prize on the Chinese forum, we'll deliver 3rd Place Prize to the player and carry over the 4th Place Prize to the next closest entry on the Global forum.
6. Haypi reserves the right to the final interpretation on this activity.

Please don't be shy to share your thoughts and Good Luck!

Best wishes to all the teams that are participating in 2014 World Cup.

Cordially,
Haypi Team

中文用户,请移步至Haypi中文论坛: http://haypi.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=544&extra=
<<

Bonita.

Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:02 am

Re: Haypi's World Cup Frenzy

Haypi Game: Haypi Kingdom
Username: Bonita.
Server No: 609
WC2014 Comment: My favorite football team is México, and my favorite player is Rafael Márquez. He's a born star and leader in the field, Marquez has also been known to take up wide positions when required. He's the first Mexican player to win the UEFA Champions League when Barcelona defeated Arsenal. And as a proud Mexican I support this team. Fingers crossed for México's championship.
<<

King_Damien

Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:04 am

Haypi Game: HM
Username: King_Damien
Server No: 3101
WC2014 Comment: My favorite Team is Greece and my favorite player is Kostas Manolas. Because we grew up together and he is not only the greatest guy ever but has the prospect of becoming one of the greatest football players of our generation.
<<

lazelia

Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:05 am

Haypi Game: HM
Username: lazelia
Server No: 3101
WC2014 Comment: My favorite football team is Brazil, and my favorite player is Neymar. Neymar’s style of play, both aesthetically generous and ruthlessly efficient, has recovered like no other the art at the core of genuine Brazilian football.
<<

asaki12

Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:08 am

Haypi Game: TLT
Username: asaki12
Server No. : 851001
WC2014 Comment: My favorite team is Spain, especially Andres Iniesta the best midfielder. I love the way he play the ball teaming with his team is awesome. Also the bond of the team is the best . Go for the top Spain! Go.
<<

ragequit81

Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:14 am

Haypi Game: HK
Username: ragequit81
Server No: 131
WC2014 Comment: My favorite football team is Brazil, but my favorite player is Mueller. Hope he will matchup the hometeam in the finals.
<<

iAMlegend

Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:14 am

Haypi Game: HAypi monster
Username: iAMlegend
Server No: 603
WC2014 Comment: my favorite team is USA. to me they represent an underdog. I love those who will have to fight to get to the top. My favorite player is Jozy altidore. The man helped with Haiti earthquake efforts and that shows true heart. I hope his team goes far and accomplishes its goal for a championship ! :)
<<

curviline

Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:45 am

Haypi Game: TLT
Username: curviline
Server No: 201001
WC2014 Comment: it's hard to believe that Spain can win for second time in a row the World Cup, but I think Spain is the best team and Andres Iniesta is my favourite player and the best midfielder, he has magic on his feet.
<<

Articuno3

Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:51 am

Username: Articuno3
HaypiGame:HM

my favorite team is Italy
My Favourite players for italy is Guseppy Rossi and Mario Ballotelle because these are born football stars and Should desserve The Starting team in Every Game + Italy Desserve to win the WORLD CUP
<<

Articuno3

Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:52 am

Haypi game:HM&TLT
Username: Articuno3&Articuno6&PIKACHU34

my favorite team is Italy
My Favourite players for italy is Guseppy Rossi and Mario Ballotelle because these are born football stars and Should desserve The Starting team in Every Game + Italy Desserve to win the WORLD CUP :D :lol: :lol:
Next

Return to Haypi's World Cup Frenzy