FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Mother of Guides

<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:35 pm

Re: Mother of Guides

Oh well, in that case, listen to Bull, as I have nor played, nor made a guide about The Lost Tower :?!
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

Deswerti

Post Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:34 pm

Where would you suggest looking for super rune gems?
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:58 am

Deswerti wrote:Where would you suggest looking for super rune gems?

I'd say either Team Modes or Veteran Maps would be the best place!

<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:29 pm

I won't update the guide to the latest version of Haypi Monsters this week, won't be home till Saturday.
Sorry for everyone that is still using this guide!

<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:58 pm

Will be working on the V1.6 additions today, just did some clean-up and fixed every broken image!
So glad I saved every single picture in folders :mrgreen:!

Note : I've been slacking off, and didn't quite reach Deadly Desert Expert-10 yet :oops:...
Could anyone please post a picture of Needles, together with his description? Thanks in advance!

<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:38 pm

Also looking for the required monsters to synthesize Plantosaurus, thank you ;)!

[EDIT] Got 'em ;D!

<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:55 pm

Just finished the beginning of the Talent Section. I won't add it in the Guide right now, been writing for about 4 hours, I need a break >.>.
Anyhow, here it is:

Talents

[HM600]

Haypi Monsters has a lot of Talents, 134 Talents to be exact!
Some of these Talents are obvious, but others can be quite confusing. That where this list comes in handy, here you'll find a list for a description of every Talent, as well as which monster can learn it!

Please note: I won't name the tier of the Talent (Common to Epic) because some monsters might have it on a different tier. (e.g; a Clawpard might have Magic Force-II as Epic talent whereas a Fenrir would have it as Rare talent).

Name : Accelerator
Description : Gives your monster a Speed boost each turn. Usually 2 to 3 turns is enough to ensure that your monster will attack first.
Learnable by : Echo, Shriek, Stinger, Neo, Neon

Name : Adaptability
Description : When your monster uses a skill that is the same element as the monster itself, the skill will deal more damage. This damage is quite significant and most people try to get this talent when possible.
Learnable by : Draco, Draconio, Draconius, Seafoam, Cygness, Neo, Neon

Name : Adrenaline
Description : The ATK of your monster increases every time you kill an opponent. This talent is useless in the beginning, but extremely strong after you've made 2/3 kills.
Learnable by : Thor, Rhor, Cerberus, Chimera

Name : Aim
Description : Your monster's hit raiting increases at the start of the match. Does not activate when you switch your monster in and out of the battle repeatedly.
Learnable by : Pinchey, Stabbey, Chimp, Champ, Thor, Rhor

Name : Antidote
Description : Immune to poison. Nothing more said really. Helpful when trying to clear maps that have a lot of plant monsters... I guess.
Learnable by : Maize, Kernel, Leshy

Name : Antifreeze
Description : Immune to freezing. Like above, quite ''helpful''.
Learnable by : Yaki, Yeti, Trunky, Chunky, Crystal

Name : Apathetic
Description : Immune to seduction. Seeing how Seduction isn't used by the AI, this Talent is, just as the two named above, quite useless.
Learnable by : Jack, Smack, Paranormal, Parasitic, Pinchey, Stabbey, Splashy, Shadow

Name : Armor-I
Description : Increases your monster's DEF by a bit, but decreases its ATK. Kinda a swap, useful when you're either tanking or using magical attacks. It does not stack.
Learnable by : Chowda, Shelly, Tresha

Name : Armor-II
Description : Increases your monster's DEF by a decent amount, but also decreasing its ATK by a decent amount. Like above, kinda a swap, but it's usually worth it as you'll be able to land an extra hit due to the fact that you last longer in battles. It does not stack.
Learnable by : Grubby, Mantis, Scythe

Name : Armor-III
Description : You guessed it, increases your monster's DEF by a lot, but also decreases its ATK by a lot. Judging from my own experience, that ''ATK decrease'' is a nice story, but I don't see any significant difference. So it's basically a nice DEF boost. It does not stack.
Learnable by : Boopie, Boomer, Brawny

Name : ATK Boost
Description : Raises your monster's ATK every time it is switched into battle.
Learnable by : Phoenix

Name : Blaze-I
Description : When your monster's health is below 30%, your fire skills deal a bit more damage.
Learnable by : Draco, Draconio, Draconius, Flare, Furor, Furocity, Flicker, Searbiscuit, Ignightmare, Escarglow

Name : Blaze-II
Description : When your monster's health is below 30%, your fire skills deal a decent amount of extra damage.
Learnable by : Lava

Name : Blizzard
Description : Turns the weather into Blizzard every time your monster is switched into battle.
Learnable by : Fenrir

Name : Bolster
Description : Increases the hit rating of your monster by a decent amount.
Learnable by : Pattapilla, Pattafly

Name : Chill-II
Description : When you're hit by an opponent, you have a chance of giving it a freeze debuff.
Learnable by : Arctica

Name : Cloud Summoner
Description : Removes all weathers when your monster is switched into battle.
Learnable by : Glider

Name : Competitive
Description : When you receive a debuff, your ATK increases.
Learnable by : Frizz, Fritz, Fright, Chimp, Champ, Glider

Name : DEF Boost
Description : Your monster's DEF increases every time it is switched into battle.
Learnable by : Phoenix, Mantis, Scythe

Name : Desert Power-ATK
Description : Your monster's ATK increases every time a Sandstorm is cast.
Learnable by : Ricky, Rocky, Blocky, Roco, Setanic

Name : Desert Power-MATK
Description : Your monster's MATK increases every time a Sandstorm is cast.
Learnable by : Roco

Name : Detonate-I
Description : When your monster is killed, the opponent receives quite a bit of damage.
Learnable by : Jack, Smack, Paranormal, Parasitic, Cursie, Mantis, Scythe, Boomie, Booma

Name : Detonate-II
Description : When your monster is killed, it turns into a nuke and crashes Haypi Monsters... or something like that, it deals quite a bit of damage to your opponent.
Learnable by : Geo, Igneous, Crispy, Boomie, Booma

Name : Double Double
Description : All stats that occur to your monster will become twice as affective. This counts for both buffs and debuffs. Buffs that don't stack won't stack with Double Double. (PoD stacks according to the Support, I have yet to see proof though).
Learnable by : Electroe, Bragga

Name : Earth Barrier
Description : When your monster is hit by an earth elemented skill, it will take lesser damage and its ATK will increase.
Learnable by : Geo, Igneous, Poe, Minotaur

Name : Electric Barrier
Description : When your monster is hit by an electric elemented skill, it will take lesser damage and its ATK will increase.
Learnable by : Poe, Sally, Chimera

Name : Evade
Description : Opponents can't critical hit you. Quite helpful when tanking.
Learnable by : Phony, Flaunt, Flight, Pocahoontas, Lupa, Hippogon, Needles

Name : Eye of the Storm
Description : Turns the weather into Magic Storm every time your monster is switched into battle.
Learnable by : Pegasus

Name : Favor
Description : Increases your monster's ATK, MATK, Speed, DEF or MDEF every turn. If you're able to survive a few turns, your monster can turn into a real killing machine. Unless you receive two Speed Boosts, 3 MDEF boosts and 1 DEF boost that is...
Learnable by : Whalorn

Name : Fire Barrier
Description : When your monster is hit by a fire elemented skill, it will take lesser damage and its ATK will increase.
Learnable by : Poe, Infernoe, Cerberus

Name : Flame Body-I
Description : When you have been hit, you have a small chance of giving your opponent a burn debuff.
Learnable by : Flare, Furor, Furocity

Name : Flame Body-II
Description : When you have been hit, you have a decent chance of giving your opponent a burn debuff.
Learnable by : Flicker, Searbiscuit, Ignightmare, Sphierx

Name : Flush
Description : This Talent will get rid of any stat increases and decreases. Useful when countering strong buffs such as PoD.
Learnable by : Psychoe, Purity, Sincerity, Felicity, Lambush, Sally

Name : Force-II
Description : Your monster's ATK increases at the beginning of the match. Does not stack.
Learnable by : Slider, Swiper, Smiter, Pattapilla, Pattafly, Boarbarian, Cerberus, Hydra, Chimera, Minotaur, Behemoth, Needles, Bragga

Name : Force-III
Description : Your monster's ATK increases by a lot at the beginning of the match. This too doesn't stack.
Learnable by : Thor, Rhor, Funkis

Name : Formation-I
Description : When your monster's health is below 30%, your earth skills will deal more damage.
Learnable by : Boopie, Boomer, Brawny

Name : Formation-II
Description : When your monster's health is below 30%, your earth skills will deal even more damage.
Learnable by : Armon, Armordillo, Mineroe, Roco

Name : Fortitude-I
Description : When a monster uses a skill that has the elemental advantage over you, the damage is reduced by a bit.
Learnable by : Armon, Armordillo, Lupus, Geo, Igneous, Echo, Shriek, Crabby, Crusty, Stinger

Name : Fortitude-II
Description : When a monster uses a skill that has the elemental advantage over you, the damage is reduced by quite a lot.
Learnable by : Gryphion, Plantosaurus, Setanic, Leviathan, Sphierx, Arctica

Name : Frigid
Description : When your monster is attacked by an ice attack, it won't deal as much damage, and your monster's MATK will increase.
Learnable by : Evergreen, Lupus, Fenrir

Name : Frost Aura-I
Description : When your monster's health is below 30%, your ice skills will deal a bit more damage.
Learnable by : Glacie, Glazelle, Glaze, Blubbie

Name : Frost Aura-II
Description : When your monster's health is below 30%, your ice skills will deal a decent amount of extra damage.
Learnable by : Snoe, Crystal

Name : Frost Aura-III
Description : When your monster's health is below 30%, you hide yo wives 'n kids, because a new ice age has arrived. Well, your ice skills become extremely more stronger. Combined with PoD, this combination can usually 1hit entire teams. The problem is getting to that 30% HP and not being killed doing so.
Learnable by : Trunky, Chunky, Sneopard, Clawpard

Name : Haste-I
Description : Increases your monster's Speed at the beginning of the match for the cost of decreasing its ATK and MDEF. I don't even... why would you even get this talent? It doesn't stack either.
Learnable by : Frizz, Fritz, Fright, Tresha

Name : Haste-II
Description : Increases your monster's Speed by a decent amount, but decreases your ATK and MDEF still. I guess this is useful for... dying? Doesn't stack.
Learnable by : Bragga

Name : Healer
Description : Heals you a little at the end of each turn. Quite a handy Skill, especially in the earlier maps, as it'll save you Silver on jellies.
Learnable by : Chowda, Shelly, Slider, Swiper, Smiter, Twinkle, Phoenix, Bubbles, Seafoam, Cygness, Boarbarian, Needles, Bragga

Name : Heatproof
Description : Immune to burn, useful for... cooking...?
Learnable by : Lizzy, Frizzy, Escarglow

Name : Heat Stroke
Description : Best. Talent. Ever. Lowers your ATK when the weather is Sun. 'nuff said.
Learnable by : Cheeky, Lava, Angel

Name : Heat Wave
Description : Changes the weather to Sun when your monster is sent into combat.
Learnable by : Cerberus, Behemoth

Name : Hypnosis Jinx-II
Description : When you've been hit by an opponent, you have a chance to give it a hypnosis debuff.
Learnable by : Kreepie, Spookie, Meniss, Skelly, Vertebrex, Vertedeath

Name : Ice Cleanse
Description : Removes all debuffs at the end of each turn when the weather is Blizzard.
Learnable by : Yaki, Yeti, Snoe, Crystal

Name : Ice Power-ATK
Description : Raises your monster's ATK when the weather is Blizzard. This skill stacks when the weather is re-casted.
Learnable by : Crystal

Name : Ice Power-MATK
Description : Raises your monster's MATK when the weather is Blizzard. This skill stacks when the weather is re-casted.
Learnable by : Glacie, Glazelle, Glaze, Freezy, Fragician, Crystal, Arctica

Name : Ice Therapy-I
Description : Heals you a tiny bit of health each turn during a blizzard.
Learnable by : Glacie, Glazelle, Glaze, Yaki, Yeti, Evergreen, Trunky, Chunky, Blubbie, Sneopard, Clawpard

Name : Ice Therapy-II
Description : Heals you a larger portion of health every turn during a blizzard.
Learnable by : Arctica

Name : Insomnia
Description : Immune to the hypnosis debuff.
Learnable by : Mythik, Mystik

Name : Intimidate
Description : When your monster is sent into combat and the opponents monster is already out, you will lower its ATK. It is suggested not to put this on your first monster, unless you're certain that you'll be slower than your opponent. This skill can stack, so make good use of that!
Learnable by : Flicker, Searbiscuit, Ignightmare, Lava, Leshy, Angelo, Roco, Crystal, Splashy, Bolt, Devil, Gryphion, Arctica

Name : Invalidate
Description : All stat increases and decreases will be nullified. Meaning skills such as PoD and Sword Dance become completely useless. Note that it won't get rid if you send your monster into battle after your opponent casted a buff a round earlier.
Learnable by : Chimp, Champ, Neo, Neon, Gryphion, Plantosaurus, Setanic, Leviathan, Sphierx

Name : Inverse
Description : All the stat increases and decreases of your monster will be swapped. Meaning PoD will lower your stats, whereas a Cunning used on you would increase your MDEF.
Learnable by : Joey, Powch, Leetle, Lambush, Sneopard, Clawpard

Name : Keen Eye
Description : Opponents won't be able to lower your hit rating... Not that it was possible in the first place.
Learnable by : Mythik, Mystik, Joey, Powch, Mischief, Misfortune, Pinchey, Stabbey, Lupa, Seafoam, Cygness

Name : Laziness
Description : On par with Heatstroke, definitely high in the ranks of best Talent there is. Stuns you every time you make a move.
Learnable by : Mischief, Misfortune, Hypnoe

Name : Magic Armor-I
Description : Increases your monster's MDEF by a bit when it's sent into battle. Does not stack.
Learnable by : Tresha

Name : Magic Armor-II
Description : Increases your monster's MDEF by a large amount when it's sent into battle. Does not stack.
Learnable by : Echo, Shriek, Sneopard, Clawpard, Faerivy, Behemoth

Name : Magic Force-I
Description : Increases your monster's MATK by a small amount when it's sent into battle. Does not stack.
Learnable by : Mythik, Mystik, Pampurred, Prefurred, Purrfection, Freezy, Fragician

Name : Magic Force-II
Description : Increases your monster's MATK by a decent amount when it's sent into battle. Does not stack.
Learnable by : Kreepie, Spookie, Meniss, Trunky, Chunky, Purity, Sincerity, Felicity, Sneopard, Clawpard, Boarbarian, Fenrir, Hydra, Pegasus, Bahamut, Needles, Bragga

Name : Magic Force-III
Description : There are special rules for this Talent. Many believe that it should never be used, may it be what is the destruction of the world as we know it. Yea, or something like that, it raises your monster's MATK by a mad amount. Does not stack (fortunately).
Learnable by : Thor, Rhor, Skelly, Vertebrex, Vertedeath

Name : Malicious
Description : Has a chance of poisoning your opponent when it attacks you. This can stack, giving your opponent the Poison-II debuff.
Learnable by : Faerivy

Name : MATK Boost
Description : Increases your monster's MATK every time it is switched into battle.
Learnable by : Phoenix

Name : MDEF Boost
Description : Raises your monster's MDEF every time it is switched into battle.
Learnable by : Pampurred, Prefurred, Purrfection, Phoenix

Name : Mummy
Description : When your monster is killed, the skill used to kill your monster will lose all its PP.
Learnable by : Kreepie, Spookie, Meniss, Cursie

Name : Natural Cure
Description : ALL debuffs of the monster that has this Talent will be removed when it is switched with another monster. Does not affect the newly switched monster.
Learnable by : Phony, Pocahoontas, Purity, Sincerity, Felicity, Boarbarian

Name : Night Killer (magical)
Description : When the weather is turned into Night, your monster's MATK will increase. This does stack.
Learnable by : Bahamut

Name : Nightmare
Description : When your monster is in combat, all monsters that are asleep will receive a bit of extra damage at the end of each turn.
Learnable by : Kreepie, Spookie, Meniss, Skelly, Vertebrex, Vertedeath

Name : No Guard
Description : Gives all monster in-battle a 100% hit chance. Does not work with Absolute Zero and Execution (thank God for that).
Learnable by : Jack, Smack, Freezy, Fragician, Thor, Rhor, Funkis, Boarbarian

Name : Overgrow-I
Description : When your monster's health is below 30%, your plant skill will deal a tiny amount of extra damage.
Learnable by : Maize, Kernel, Gralf, Bush

Name : Overgrow-II
Description : When your monster's health is below 30%, your plant skill will deal a decent amount of extra damage.
Learnable by : Octobud, Octomom, Leshy, Gralf, Bush

Name : Overgrow-III
Description : When your monster's health is below 30%, your plant skill will deal a large amount of extra damage.
Learnable by : Slider, Swiper, Smiter

Name : Own Tempo
Description : Immune to the Confusion debuff. If only this could be used during exams...
Learnable by : Kreepie, Spookie, Meniss, Flaunt, Flight, Flicker, Searbiscuit, Ignightmare, Lupa, Hippogon

Name : Paranormal Barrier
Description : When your monster is hit by a ghost typed skill it won't take as much damage and its MATK will increase.
Learnable by : Paranormal, Parasitic, Poe, Hypnoe, Skelly, Vertebrex, Vertedeath, Bahamut

Name : Penetrate
Description : Ignores the defensive skills and Talents of your opponent. Examples are Foresight, Magic Mirror and Resurrection.
Learnable by : Flaunt, Flight, Skelly, Vertebrex, Vertedeath, Hippogon

Name : Plant Barrier
Description : When your monster is hit by a plant typed skill it won't take as much damage and its ATK will increase.
Learnable by : Poe, Vegetaboe, Faerivy, Behemoth

Name : Poison Point-I
Description : Your monster has a small chance of giving your opponent a Poison debuff when you are attacked.
Learnable by : Bud, Blossom, Bloom, Slider, Swiper, Smiter, Octobud, Octomom

Name : Poison Point-II
Description : Your monster has a decent chance of giving your opponent a Poison debuff when you are attacked.
Learnable by : Antee, Pattapilla, Pattafly, Plantosaurus

Name : Pressure
Description : When a monster with Pressure is in the match, all opponents will lose 2 extra PP of the skill they use.
Learnable by : Purity, Sincerity, Felicity, Skelly, Vertebrex, Vertedeath

Name : Psychic Barrier
Description : When your monster is hit by a psychic typed skill it won't take as much damage. Its MATK will also increase.
Learnable by : Pampurred, Prefurred, Purrfection, Poe, Psychoe, Purity, Sincerity, Felicity, Pegasus

Name : Pure
Description : All buffs and debuffs become useless. Just a plain battle of the toughest. A monster that has an ATK buff won't do extra damage, and a monster that has a DEF buff won't take less damage.
Learnable by : Crispy, Grubby, Glider

Name : Purify
Description : Has a decent chance of removing all debuffs at the end of each turn.
Learnable by : Pattapilla, Pattafly

Name : Rage
Description : When a monster with Rage is being critical hit, its ATK will increase by a large amount.
Learnable by : Hippogon

Name : Rain
Description : Turns the weather into Rain when your monster is sent into battle.
Learnable by : Hydra, Chimera

Name : Rain Cleanse
Description : Removes all debuffs every turn when it's raining.
Learnable by : Katch, Ripper, Gnasher, Thor, Rhor, Leshy, Splashy, Neo, Neon

Name : Rain Power-ATK
Description : Increases your monsters ATK when it's raining. This skill stacks when the weather is re-casted.
Learnable by : Crabby, Crusty, Hydroe, Electroe, Stinger, Splashy, Bolt, Gryphion, Leviathan

Name : Rain Power-MATK
Description : Increases your monsters MATK when it's raining. This skill stacks when the weather is re-casted.
Learnable by : Splashy, Bolt, Whalorn, Leviathan

Name : Resurrect
Description : After your monster died, it will resurrect with 1 HP once. Buffs will not disappear. When you have a potion equipped, it will go prior to the Talent.
Learnable by : Armon, Armordillo, Oogway, Bluegway, Pewgway, Ricky, Rocky, Blocky, Mantis, Scythe, Fenrir, Cerberus, Hydra, Chimera, Minotaur, Behemoth, Pegasus, Bahamut

Name : Rooted
Description : When your opponent tries to force you to switch monsters, most likely with Wind Blast, it will fail.
Learnable by : Boopie, Boomer, Brawny, Twiggy, Branchy, Mineroe

Name : Rubber
Description : Immune to the Paralysis debuff.
Learnable by : Dodo, Gogo, Lux, Luminous, Bolt

Name : Sandblasted
Description : This too is on pair with Laziness and Heat Stroke. When the weather is Sandstorm, your monster's ATK will decrease! A must have for every real Haypi Trainer!
Learnable by : Cheeky

Name : Sand Cleanse
Description : Removes all debuffs at the end of every turn when the weather is Sandstorm.
Learnable by : Boopie, Boomer, Brawny, Roco, Mantis, Scythe

Name : Sandstorm
Description : Turns the weather into Sandstorm when your monster is sent into combat.
Learnable by : Minotaur

Name : Sand Therapy-I
Description : Heals you a little bit every turn when the weather is Sandstorm.
Learnable by : Boopie, Boomer, Brawny, Ricky, Rocky, Blocky

Name : Sand Therapy-II
Description : Heals you a decent amount of HP every turn when the weather is Sandstorm.
Learnable by : Setanic

Name : Shun
Description : Should be used by the police all around the world. When your monster has this Talent, your opponent can't use Self-Sacrifice and Martyrdom, making them waste a turn.
Learnable by : Oogway, Bluegway, Pewgway

Name : Sniper
Description : When you have a critical hit, your damage will increase by a decent amount.
Learnable by : Seafoam, Cygness

Name : Solar Power-ATK
Description : When the weather is Sun, your monster's ATK will be increased. Stacks every time Sun is being casted.
Learnable by : Flare, Furor, Furocity, Bud, Blossom, Bloom, Infernoe, Vegetaboe, Lava, Leshy, Lambush, Plantosaurus, Sphierx

Name : Solar Power-MATK
Description : When the weather is Sun, your monster's MATK will be increased. Stacks every time Sun is being casted.
Learnable by : Lava, Leshy, Faerivy, Sphierx

Name : Speed Boost
Description : Your monster's Speed will increase by a large amount every time it is switched into battle. 1 or 2 Speed Boosts is usually enough to secure first hit.
Learnable by : Phoenix, Seafoam, Cygness, Fenrir, Minotaur

Name : Spirituality-I
Description : when your monster's health is below 30%, your psychic elemented skills will deal a bit more damage.
Learnable by : Twinkle

Name : Spirituality-III
Description : When your monster's health is below 30%, the new Derek Ogilvie is being born, and your psychic elemented skills become extremely more powerful.
Learnable by : Angel

Name : Static-II
Description : When your monster has been hit, it has a decent chance of giving the opponent a Paralysis debuff.
Learnable by : Sally, Gryphion

Name : Storm Kid (magical)
Description : Raises your monster's MATK every time the weather Magic Storm is casted.
Learnable by : Pegasus

Name : Stuck
Description : When a monster with Stuck is in combat, your opponent can not change monsters himself. Wind Blast will still work.
Learnable by : Faerivy, Neo, Neon

Name : Sun Cleanse
Description : When the weather is Sun, all your monster's debuffs will disappear at the end of each turn.
Learnable by : Maize, Kernel, Slider, Swiper, Smiter, Flicker, Searbiscuit, Ignightmare, Lava, Pattapilla, Pattafly

Name : Sun Therapy-I
Description : Heals you a little bit of HP every turn when the weather is Sun.
Learnable by : Bud, Blossom, Bloom, Lizzy, Frizzy

Name : Sun Therapy-II
Description : Heals you a decent amount of HP every turn when the weather is Sun.
Learnable by : Twiggy, Branchy, Plantosaurus, Sphierx

Name : Supernatural-I
Description : When your monster's health is below 30%, your ghost elemented skills will deal a tad more damage.
Learnable by : Kreepie, Spookie, Meniss, Mischief, Misfortune

Name : Synchronize
Description : When your monster receives a debuff, your opponent will receive the exact same debuff.
Learnable by : Cursie, Funkis, Shadow

Name : Taunt
Description : When your monster is on the field, all attacks will focus that monster until it died. Monsters that have Penetrate can surpass this.
Learnable by : Draco, Draconio, Draconius, Chowda, Shelly, Pampurred, Prefurred, Purrfection, Oogway, Bluegway, Pewgway, Infernoe, Hydroe, Electroe, Vegetaboe, Psychoe, Hypnoe, Mineroe, Snoe, Whalorn

Name : Technician-I
Description : When the damage you deal is too low (number not known), you will deal extra damage.
Learnable by : Dodo, Gogo, Evergreen, Lux, Luminous, Leetle, Twiggy, Branchy

Name : Technician-II
Description : When the damage you deal is too low (number too not known), you will deal a decent amount of extra damage. Adviced to use with Frenzied Attack, as it has only 26 Power, but can attack up to 5 times.
Learnable by : Flaunt, Flight, Hippogon

Name : The Fall of Night
Description : Turns the weather into Night when your monster is switched into combat.
Learnable by : Bahamut

Name : Thorn-I
Description : When your monster is hit by your opponent, it will receive a bit of additional damage.
Learnable by : Draco, Draconio, Draconius

Name : Thorn-II
Description : When your monster is hit by an opponent, it will receive a decent amount of additional damage.
Learnable by : Draco, Draconio, Draconius, Katch, Ripper, Gnasher, Oogway, Bluegway, Pewgway, Whalorn, Setanic, Leviathan

Name : Thorn-III
Description : Your monster turns into one giant needle and penetrates your opponents entire team... Or not. The damage that is being dealt back to your opponent is significant though!
Learnable by : Needles

Name : Thunder-I
Description : When your health is below 30%, your electric elemented attacks will deal slightly more damage.
Learnable by : Frizz, Fritz, Fright

Name : Thunder-II
Description : When your health is below 30%, Thor grants you eternal life, as well as the power to shoot lightning from your hands. your electric elemented attacks will deal a decent amount of extra damage.
Learnable by : Bolt

Name : Torrent-I
Description : When your health is below 30%, your water elemented attacks will deal a bit more damage.
Learnable by : Bubbles

Name : Torrent-II
Description : When your health is below 30%, your water elemented attacks will deal a nice amount of extra damage... You expected some funny anecdote here didn't you?
Learnable by : Hydroe, Splashy

Name : Unbending
Description : Your monster's stats can not be decreased (or... increased?...Don't ask me why they would in the first place)by your opponent.
Learnable by : Dodo, Gogo, Pampurred, Prefurred, Purrfection, Phony, Leetle, Flaunt, Flight, Pocahoontas, Trunky, Chunky, Purity, Sincerity, Felicity, Hippogon

Name : Underdog Power
Description : When the opponent you're attacking has the elemental advantage over your monster, your matching elemental skills will deal significantly more damage.
Learnable by : Lupus, Octobud, Octomom, Fenrir, Cerberus, Hydra, Chimera, Minotaur, Behemoth

Name : Unnerve
Description : When your monster is switched into combat, all opponent monsters that were in combat already will receive a MATK debuff.
Learnable by : Lava, Leshy, Angelo, Roco, Crystal, Splashy, Angel, Bolt, Devil, Plantosaurus, Setanic

Name : Untangled
Description : Immune to the debuff Trap, which comes from skills such as Water Cell, Entwine and Fissure.
Learnable by : Joey, Powch, Oogway, Bluegway, Pewgway, Crabby, Crusty, Roco

Name : Water Barrier
Description : When your monster is hit by a water elemented attack it won't take as much damage. Its ATK will increase on the other hand.
Learnable by : Poe, Hydra

Name : Waterlogged
Description : Best. Talent. Available. Decreases your monster's ATK when it's raining.
Learnable by : Lizzy, Frizzy, Antee, Cheeky

Name : Water Therapy-I
Description : Heals you a bit of HP at the end of every turn when the weather is Rain.
Learnable by : Katch, Ripper, Gnasher, Lux, Luminous, Twinkle

Name : Water Therapy-II
Description : Heals you a decent amount of HP at the end of every turn when the weather is Rain.
Learnable by : Whalorn, Gryphion, Leviathan

Name : Weather Lock
Description : The weather can not be changed by any monster on the field. Not even by monsters that have a Weather Talent.
Learnable by : Antee, Crispy
Last edited by Koenaj on Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

<<

MasterWill

Conqueror

Post Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:16 am

BIG THX!

This is a great job. Where are all the guys to thank koen? Shame on you
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:14 am

MasterWill wrote:BIG THX!

This is a great job. Where are all the guys to thank koen? Shame on you

:lol: Thanks Will!

I'll probably start working on the Builds later today, when I feel like it ;).

<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:12 am

Finally got the info I needed for Needles!
Thanks everyone that helped me at Server 601 :D!

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion