FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Descriptions of Electrocute and others

<<

support7

Elite

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:13 am

Descriptions of Electrocute and others

Dear players,

We are very sorry for the inaccurate and incomplete descriptions of certain skills and items, that may have lead to your misunderstanding while using them. Therefore, we would like to make it clear here and hope it would do some help before next version in which some descriptions will be adjusted.

For description of skills:
1. Electrocute: Attacks your opponent with electric currents, increasing your monster's critical hit rating. May give it a paralysis debuff.
("attcks your opponents" in game makes people feel it's an AOE skill, it is not actually. We're sorry.)

For descriptions of skill books:
1.Vengeance--Can be used to access a new skill-Vengeance\n(for Epic and Legendary physical monsters)

2.Nature Boost--Can be used to access a new skill-Nature Boost\n(for Epic and Legendary plant monsters)

3.Punishment--Can be used to access a new skill-Punishment\n(for non-psychic Epic and Legendary monsters)

4.Mirror Shield--Can be used to access a new skill-Mirror Shield\n(for Epic and Legendary psychic monsters)

5.Magic Mirror--Can be used to access a new skill-Magic Mirror\n(for Epic and Legendary psychic monsters)

6.Waterspout--Can be used to access a new skill-Waterspout\n(for Epic and Legendary water monsters)

to be continued...

Best Regards,
Haypi Team
<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:25 am

Re: Descriptions of Electrocute and others

Shouldn't magic mirror and shield say for non ghost types as well?

Signature design by Stavey
<<

AcheTH

Baron

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:29 am

1. Electrocute: Attacks your opponent with electric currents, increasing your monster's critical hit rating

:shock:
<<

schwag

Conqueror

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:56 am

Uh a little late here?
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:17 am

schwag wrote:Uh a little late here?

Be glad they're atleast taking effort to write this...
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

AgentZero_564

Citizen

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:10 am

Bullhead81 wrote:Shouldn't magic mirror and shield say for non ghost types as well?

It says for both magic mirror and shield that it's for epic and legendary Psychic monsters. So it's limited to only psychic monsters.
Current Level: 31
S Rank: Pewgway, Ignightmare, Rhor, Cygness, Smiter, Meniss, Brawny, Pattafly, Scythe, Purrfection, and Leviathan
Monster Wishlist: ALL LEGENDARY! hahaha
<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:15 pm

AgentZero_564 wrote:
Bullhead81 wrote:Shouldn't magic mirror and shield say for non ghost types as well?

It says for both magic mirror and shield that it's for epic and legendary Psychic monsters. So it's limited to only psychic monsters.

yep, good old ADD hits again! Read it too fast. thanks and sorry for the post.

<<

Krister_o

Conqueror

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:16 pm

AgentZero_564 wrote:

Dumb asss old man, :lol:
<<

RedLacket

Marquis

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:29 pm

AcheTH wrote:
1. Electrocute: Attacks your opponent with electric currents, increasing your monster's critical hit rating

I always knew it , i even asked on the FB page but no one could tell , so if i upgrade electrucute to +5 it will be similar to TS but with higher crit rate ? :3 looks good for gryphion
*One Piece <3! *
<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:41 pm

RedLacket wrote:
AcheTH wrote:

I always knew it , i even asked on the FB page but no one could tell , so if i upgrade electrucute to +5 it will be similar to TS but with higher crit rate ? :3 looks good for gryphion

Electrocute +5 would be 95 base damage? TS +5 would be 115? with the critical hit rate increase, should be the same if not more i would think. I don't know how much extra a critical hit gives but I think it's a good bit. Does a critical add more than the 20 points difference? Anyone know??

Next

Return to General Discussion