FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Having problems receiving a purchased coin package?

<<

medicalbear

Post Fri May 24, 2013 3:41 pm

Re: Having problems receiving a purchased coin package?

I purchased a barrel of coin twice today. the first time i purchased it said purchase sucessful but i was not given any coins. so i thought i read it wrong and made the purchase again and the same thing happend. I can see on my VISA bill that the purchase went through. Can you refund me one barrel of coins and please give me my other purchase. This is ridiculous I have never had this happen for any other app.
<<

Lexoph

Lord

Post Sat May 25, 2013 1:43 am

Hi guys! I hope that the above posters have received their coins. It might have taken a couple of hours but Ailsa did mention a delay.
As I said, if you haven't received it yet, if it takes more than a day, or even half a day, I would recommend sending an inquiry to Haypi Monster Support at:
monstersupport@haypi.com
Note that there is also a link to contact support in-game:
Menu > Help > Support (fill out the form)

Note that Haypi Support does not work on the weekends so I suggest getting your inquiries as soon as possible.

medicalbear wrote:I purchased a barrel of coin twice today. the first time i purchased it said purchase sucessful but i was not given any coins. so i thought i read it wrong and made the purchase again and the same thing happend. I can see on my VISA bill that the purchase went through. Can you refund me one barrel of coins and please give me my other purchase. This is ridiculous I have never had this happen for any other app.

I will reiterate:
Ailsa confirmed to me that there is a delay when purchasing gold coins.

Please allow up to a few hours after purchasing for them to arrive to your account.

However, medicalbear, because you need to get a refund for one of the barrel of coins, I suggest contacting Haypi (even 2-3 times to ensure they get the messages) through one or all of the methods I indicated above.
I hope your coins arrive as soon as possible and that the other coin package gets refunded back to your account.

Good luck, guys!
Quitted!

"The past is history, the future is a mystery
and today is a gift."

Haypi Monster S11: Lexoph
<<

junicobakura

Marquis

Post Sat May 25, 2013 6:17 am

Missing barrel of coins since last night.

Already sent mail to ingame support
<<

superbug88

Post Mon May 27, 2013 7:00 am

I purchase 9 coin package on May 24th on my account to receive the Boarbarian gift package. When I purchase I got the ingame purchase confirmation. I didn't receive the coin or package so I purchased it again.

It is now May 27th and I have not received the coins or the bonus package. I also sent an ingame support message on May 24 but did not received a reply.

Apple order confirmation MHZY187HD

superbug88
server 20
<<

wilson593011

Post Tue May 28, 2013 10:12 am

Hi, I purchased a couple of coins (9) yesterday and till now I have yet to receive them. Can I get a check on them please? Thanks in advance!

Apple Order confirmation code: MHJNDHSB2Y

wilson593011 of Server 29 here.
<<

PokemonFTW

Post Wed May 29, 2013 2:01 am

Hello, i just made 2 purchases about 10-15 mins ago. One for a satchel and the other was a 69p one. I haven't recieved any yet. I had sent a in game support message discussing the scenario. Please can you try to resolve this ASAP. Thank you.

Regards

PokemonFTW
<<

Krister_o

Conqueror

Post Wed May 29, 2013 2:31 am

ok this is a sort of stupid post but i bought the $20 coin thing to get the boarbarian and i got the coins and the package thing, but in my encyclopedia it says i dont have a boarbarian, so im just wondering is this a glitch or is it actually not count? i really want to collect all monsters.

Krister_o

Server: 2
<<

Lexoph

Lord

Post Wed May 29, 2013 10:20 am

Krister_o wrote:ok this is a sort of stupid post but i bought the $20 coin thing to get the boarbarian and i got the coins and the package thing, but in my encyclopedia it says i dont have a boarbarian, so im just wondering is this a glitch or is it actually not count? i really want to collect all monsters.

Krister_o

Server: 2

Sorry for going off topic to answer this question but:
Krister_o, you need to use Boarbarian in a battle and it will appear in your encyclopaedia.
Quitted!

"The past is history, the future is a mystery
and today is a gift."

Haypi Monster S11: Lexoph
<<

PokemonFTW

Post Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:21 am

Hello, my name is PokemonFTW im still waiting for my two purchases. I hVe contacted in game support 3 times and am waiting for the coins to be put on my account. Said purchase successful but no coins are showing and no boarbarian etc.

Please can you resolve this asap. Thanks :)
<<

paddington

Citizen

Post Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:53 pm

Hello,

My ingame Name is: Prengel.
I wanted to buy a stachel of coins with my american iTunes Account but i always get this Message: "Your Purchase Could Not Be Completed For assistance, contact iTunes Support at www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww/.

I know it says contact iTunes Support but maybe you can also help me with this problem.
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion