FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

A Glitch or a Cheat

<<

Sabretooth

User avatar

Newbie

Posts: 5

Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:10 am

Post Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:53 pm

A Glitch or a Cheat

A Devil is able to use vine on pvp.. i guess i'm not the only one whom had a match with the player in the picture but i'm not judging him a cheat or a hacker. It's the first time i had seen it & i believe it's better to let the moderators be the judge on this matter..
Attachments
IMG_2653.jpg
devil vined my roco
IMG_2653.jpg (69.46 KiB) Viewed 7586 times
Play according to rules
you may lose but you still have your honour
unlike CHEATERS - they win without their dignity..
<<

Zrtho

Citizen

Posts: 115

Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:15 am

Post Wed May 01, 2013 4:10 am

Re: A Glitch or a Cheat

thats a hack

where you have the stats of a dragon but you can use other dragons abilities...
i remember one time a devil trowing a grenade to me
and a roco shooting bolts bombs...
:(

but i guess everyone is innocent till proven guilty
<<

Sabretooth

User avatar

Newbie

Posts: 5

Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:10 am

Post Wed May 01, 2013 2:15 pm

Re: A Glitch or a Cheat

Zrtho wrote:thats a hack

where you have the stats of a dragon but you can use other dragons abilities...
i remember one time a devil trowing a grenade to me
and a roco shooting bolts bombs...
:(

but i guess everyone is innocent till proven guilty


I see. So those things are possible by hacking.. Screenshots would help a lot to let others informed about this. Thanks for enlightening zrtho. Let's see how support will gonna do about this thing.
Play according to rules
you may lose but you still have your honour
unlike CHEATERS - they win without their dignity..
<<

Dekunutz

User avatar

Beginner

Posts: 54

Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:37 am

Location: Home

Post Thu May 02, 2013 2:22 pm

Re: A Glitch or a Cheat

Put this in general discussion or bug report sabre. :lol: this isnt off topic this is important.
<<

PocoTaco

Citizen

Posts: 117

Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:47 pm

Post Thu May 02, 2013 7:45 pm

Re: A Glitch or a Cheat

This is a hack and a glitch depending on how it happened. I have heard from people that if you have a jailbreak there is a way to do this. So that's the hacker way. The other way is if you get dced from your room, sometimes it leaves a ghost of you in there. So lets say a devil user got dc and a ghost was in his pvp room, then he decided to change to leshy and make a new room, it would put him in the ghost room and look like to other players he was using devil, rather then leshy
Hope that made since lol
HD: Server 7 (101)

Name: pocotaco Lvl: 40
Dragon Badge.

Crystal Lvl: 40
Devil Lvl: 40
Leshy Lvl: 40
Bigeye Lvl: 34
Angelo Lvl: 29
Roco Lvl: 29
Lava Lvl: 27

HK
PocoTaco: S93
Phayse: S99
<<

Zrtho

Citizen

Posts: 115

Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:15 am

Post Fri May 03, 2013 3:59 am

Re: A Glitch or a Cheat

PocoTaco wrote:This is a hack and a glitch depending on how it happened. I have heard from people that if you have a jailbreak there is a way to do this. So that's the hacker way. The other way is if you get dced from your room, sometimes it leaves a ghost of you in there. So lets say a devil user got dc and a ghost was in his pvp room, then he decided to change to leshy and make a new room, it would put him in the ghost room and look like to other players he was using devil, rather then leshy
Hope that made since lol

no, you are not making any "since" wtf lol

it is a hack for f'uks sake >.<
<<

Dekunutz

User avatar

Beginner

Posts: 54

Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:37 am

Location: Home

Post Fri May 03, 2013 4:14 am

Re: A Glitch or a Cheat

Zrtho wrote:
PocoTaco wrote:This is a hack and a glitch depending on how it happened. I have heard from people that if you have a jailbreak there is a way to do this. So that's the hacker way. The other way is if you get dced from your room, sometimes it leaves a ghost of you in there. So lets say a devil user got dc and a ghost was in his pvp room, then he decided to change to leshy and make a new room, it would put him in the ghost room and look like to other players he was using devil, rather then leshy
Hope that made since lol

no, you are not making any "since" wtf lol

it is a hack for f'uks sake >.<


Lol stupid poco
<<

Mavios

Marquis

Posts: 322

Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:55 pm

Post Fri May 03, 2013 4:49 am

Re: A Glitch or a Cheat

Zrtho wrote:
PocoTaco wrote:This is a hack and a glitch depending on how it happened. I have heard from people that if you have a jailbreak there is a way to do this. So that's the hacker way. The other way is if you get dced from your room, sometimes it leaves a ghost of you in there. So lets say a devil user got dc and a ghost was in his pvp room, then he decided to change to leshy and make a new room, it would put him in the ghost room and look like to other players he was using devil, rather then leshy
Hope that made since lol

no, you are not making any "since" wtf lol

it is a hack for f'uks sake >.<

Actually I'm on poco's side on this, except with the ghost part where he start to make no sense :D

I've seen SS of someone using crystal with devil's abilities, but when I asked him about it he sent me an SS of the same match with him using Devil not crystal. my interpretation for this was for some reason changing the dragon did register on the device but it did not register on the server so when you play you see devil and use devil skills but you actually have crystal stats and look like a crystal to others.

On the other side, I've seen SS of someone use pip skills even before pip was released and others using boss skills which is for sure a hack or mod or glitch or whatever you want to call it.
<<

PocoTaco

Citizen

Posts: 117

Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:47 pm

Post Fri May 03, 2013 11:42 am

Re: A Glitch or a Cheat

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Y'all haven't ever had a "ghost" of another player in your 2/2 room cause they got dced? It's the same deal for 1/1 but it's Just 1/1
HD: Server 7 (101)

Name: pocotaco Lvl: 40
Dragon Badge.

Crystal Lvl: 40
Devil Lvl: 40
Leshy Lvl: 40
Bigeye Lvl: 34
Angelo Lvl: 29
Roco Lvl: 29
Lava Lvl: 27

HK
PocoTaco: S93
Phayse: S99
<<

Abyss101

Newbie

Posts: 27

Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:10 pm

Post Sat May 04, 2013 11:25 pm

Re: A Glitch or a Cheat

I've seen this happen. It's definitely a hack :P
ACCOUNTS:
Aeowyn: online
Abyss101: Offline
Offline account:Roco: 40 Devil: 38 Leshy: 31 The rest are level 22's
Have fun playing :P
Been a Haypi Veteran for two years now ;)
Next

Return to Bug Report

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.