FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 128 Expert Nominations

<<

support1

Elite

Post Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:54 am

Server 128 Expert Nominations

Please Recommend Nominees for Experts

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities for Experts

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi Kingdom staff's observation. Experts will enjoy VIP time for free. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance
<<

Kamil1064

Post Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:51 pm

Re: Server 128 Expert Nominations

Why? There are a lot of expert$$$ in merged servers. You should kick all experts because I saw only Ziggy... since merge and take new. I"m very active to see them. Every day few hours I'm online and I never saw other expert$$$.
When s 92 wasn't merget jet expert$$$ cared anly about coins. They showed theirs truly nature while sending alts to other alliances to destroy them or even ask for coins to donate then dismissed alliances.
"Expert are helpfull to others"- yea very, used alts to stole sub cities and spammed inbox by another alt. It's not hard to change network IP or even device.
"Experts are fair"- chat banned if you used bad word even if you had no idea about it but there was price on private chat to be not banned- medal, in quite new server almost max price. But if you was expert's friend you never been banned.
"Expert show respect to other players"- "...and what you gonna do now bi..h", "resign haypi or I will always farm you", " go f..k your mother"... and some others received to inbox or pm.
Well that was on crazy times when experts felt power of beign expert- too immortal to be banned, to be reported, also many android devices cannot make screenshots( I would like to make them then).
If you really wanna good experts you must look not in forum after letter:
"hi[alliance]
hey please vote to me on forum, I wanna be an expert, I think you agrre and don't wanna be kicked from high ranked alliance:)" (something about it). You must look in haypi game, chat, trade reports of voted members and see how much he really helped.
Sorry if my english isn't correct but it's not my mother tongue.
Thanks.
<<

tradewind9

Baron

Post Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:30 am

I will love to become an expert. I had been working hard this parst year for it. I an active almost 24 hrs. I am friendly with everyone (even thou is something hard), and reapected to everyone. I do have "alts" on the server, but i don't use them for spying or illegal purpose. I love so much this game that i had been firied of my job twice, and it doesn't matter what happens, i haven't stop playing. Our experts area not that active, and a lot of things happens in wc. I will love the chance to become a expert,.to help out even more, if you give me the chance. I have a lot of screen shots of what happen, but i an unable to email them to you. Hopefuly, you read this, and give me a chanse.

Thanks -
Alejandro.
-tradewind9, server 92 (Merge to 128)
<<

Kamil1064

Post Wed May 15, 2013 7:42 pm

I know how tradewind9 helped some members, you have got my vote.
<<

Tubz

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:05 am

I'm looking to try and get the "expert" title on haypi I spent a good amout of time on the game and I log in daily I am over18 and have all of the things required to become an expert if you could help me IIl help you so please consider me for expexpert thanks for your time... ~ tubz (s128)
<<

Jazzy229

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:15 am

I've known Tubz for a long while. He has always been polite, helpful, and considerate. He has been a great neighbor of the map, great member in the alliance, and great friend no matter the circumstance. You couldnt ask for a better canidate for expert. He has my vote.
<<

Jazzy229

Post Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:29 pm

I would also like to nominate user Cavatony2 for expert. previously being rank #1 on our server is a testament of his knowledge of the workings of this game. He is courteous and helpful, and deserves consideration. Thanks
<<

Tubz

Post Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:39 pm

Jazzy229 wrote:I would also like to nominate user Cavatony2 for expert. previously being rank #1 on our server is a testament of his knowledge of the workings of this game. He is courteous and helpful, and deserves consideration. Thanks

Ill vote for cava as well because he's extreamly helpful to others and is laid back in world chat
<<

Snafu_girl

Post Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:15 pm

I vote tubz for expert on 128!!!!!! He's so nice!!!!

Return to Server 128 Expert Nominations